Msaada: naomba kufahamu namna ya kuondoa write protection on the flash disk

Nafuatilia uzi nione kama imewezekana, i suspect hili tatizo ni la hardware watu wa electronics watusaidie

U mean the low level format failed?
In the notes, there is a link to download a utility as follows Download HDD Low Level Format Tool 4.12 Free - Utility for low-level hard disk drive formatting - Softpedia before doing the diskmgmt.msc
Please confirm what stages you used from that link. If you also used that low level format utility, then we can search other means...

Yes i downloaded HDDLLF and I installed the program. I ran it. I started formatting by HDDLLF. During the process there were details displayed about how the process is going on. Every detail displayed an error in formatting. The formating process was completed but the flash disk is still the same, the contents are there and the write protection is still there. I couldn't format

Kama mawasiliano kati ya hware na sware ni kwa umeme maybe somewhere kwenye circuit umeme haupiti..(hypothesis)

FileASSASSIN
-

Malwarebytes FileASSASSIN can eradicate any type of locked files from your computer. If you use a computer, you’ve probably come across at least one of the following messages:
  • Cannot delete file: Access is denied.
  • Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
  • The source or destination file may be in use.
  • The file is in use by another program or user.

Since you have tried to recover this drive on different systems, I would rule out a virus issue, but best check your system is up-to-date.

Try the instructions on this site Remove Write Protection On USB Pen Drive or Memory Card or iPod

Reading through the comments, a "willwarriorasp" too got a solution from elsewhere so search for his name in he page comments.

Also mentioned is a utility USB Flash Drives V1.8A. Please download that and see if it helps...

As you can see, many people have encountered this issue hence persevere, you might be lucky and recover the disk...

This site also have interesting take on power isses as well as a solution by "dan da man"...

Please note which steps and instructions you are using so that we can all know which one to keep for future use...

FileASSASSIN
-

Malwarebytes FileASSASSIN can eradicate any type of locked files from your computer. If you use a computer, you've probably come across at least one of the following messages:
  • Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
thanks mkuu nimeshadownlad the program nitakupa feedback

Since you have tried to recover this drive on different systems, I would rule out a virus issue, but best check your system is up-to-date.

Try the instructions on this site Remove Write Protection On USB Pen Drive or Memory Card or iPod

Reading through the comments, a "willwarriorasp" too got a solution from elsewhere so search for his name in he page comments.

Also mentioned is a utility USB Flash Drives V1.8A. Please download that and see if it helps...

As you can see, many people have encountered this issue hence persevere, you might be lucky and recover the disk...

This site also have interesting take on power isses as well as a solution by "dan da man"...

Please note which steps and instructions you are using so that we can all know which one to keep for future use...

thanks I'm working on it. I'l give you feedback as soon as possible. thanks

FileASSASSIN
-

Malwarebytes FileASSASSIN can eradicate any type of locked files from your computer. If you use a computer, you’ve probably come across at least one of the following messages:
thanks i downloaded the program but still wakati natumia program kufuta ikadisplay error that file can't be deleted

thanks. But have tried both ways it didn't work mkuu. I opened the frst link and searched for "willwarriorasp's" solution but the link that "willwarriorasp" provided isn't working.

I downloaded USB Flash Drives V1.8A stll the program didn't work. The program faled to even detect the USB device.

I opened the last link and tried dan da man's solution it didn't work. there occured an error message that i can't save permission changes on USB

You might have to keep this on the back burner, and hope new methods are found to recover this usb, maybe it has given up the ghost too...

kaka tatizo kama hilo ni simple kulitoa kwani mm huwa natoa mara nyng, nenda kwenye Regesty KEy kama ulitaja hapo juu cha muhim ukishaliona hlo neno StorageDevicePolicies right click kwenye value badili kutoka 1 kwenda 0 ukishamalza hvyo chomoa flash halaf chomeka tena hapo utaweza kuadd na kutoa vitu humo kama hiyo haitawork nishtue au ni PM kuna kaprogram nnako na kuzuia hyo k2

Alternative to this software: Path Too Long | Filename too long | Filename is too long | Path too long utility
  • Path too long
  • Error cannot delete file: cannot read from source file or disk
  • Cannot delete file: Access is denied
  • There has been a sharing violation.
  • Cannot delete file or folder The file name you specified is not valid or too long. Specify a different file name.
  • Error Deleting File or Folder
  • Error Copying File or Folder.
  • Cannot remove folder.
  • The filename or extension is too long.
  • Path too deep.
  • Destination Path Too Long.
  • Could not find this item.
  • Filename is not valid.
  • The file could not be accessed.
  • The path you entered, is too long. Enter a shorter path.
  • File Name could not be found. Check the spelling of the filename, and verify that the file location is correct.
mkuu kuna program inaitwa unlocker jaribu hiyo

Unlocker
is a utility program used to help you delete a file that you get one of these errror messages on:

Back
Top Bottom