Msaada: Basics za kuandika novels

Ganda la ushuru

Mar 18, 2020
Hi kwa wana jamvi wa JF, matumaini yangu muwazima wa afya .Straight to the point ninataka kuandika novel, sasa ninaomba mtu yoyote mwenye basics za novels anijuze.

GLU™.

Hi kwa wana jamvi wa JF, matumaini yangu muwazima wa afya .Straight to the point ninataka kuandika novel, sasa ninaomba mtu yoyote mwenye basics za novels anijuze.

GLU™
Mimi nitakueleza kulingana na ufahamu na uelewa wangu,na jinsi nilivyo anza kuandika riwaya yangu,ambayo hivi sasa ipo katika hatua za mwisho mwisho.Kwanza kabla,sijaanza uandishi wa riwaya yangu, nilihakikisha kuwa muktadha unaohusu riwaya yangu umekamilika.Hufanya hivi kwa lengo la kukwepa kuja kukwama kati Kati,labda kwa sababu ya mawazo kuganda au kuja kuchanganyikiwa au kuchanganya mada.

Pia, mimi binasfi siwezi andika novel bila ya ploti yake.Huanza kwa kuiandika ploti,niifanyie marekebisho na kuihakiki,mpaka itakapo niridhisha ndipo nachukua hatua nyingine.Pia mimi,hujaribu kutenga yale mambo muhimu yanayo husu kitabu changu. Kama wahusika wakuu,majina yao huyatenga,ikiwa unatumia kipakata kilishi,hili unaweza likamalisha kwa wepesi hasa ukiwa na app ya novelist.

Pia kabla sijaanza uandishi wangu,kwanza nafanya tafiti mbali mbali zinazo husu ile mada ninayotaka kuizungumzia.Tuseme kwa mfano, unataka kuandika novel inayo zungumzia ulanguzi wa watoto wa kike,basi ni jukumu lako kufanya tafiti kuhusu suala hilo kwa kusoma makala mbali mbali,na vitabu pia.Na jambo la mwisho,na la muhimu zaidi,ni kuipenda kazi yako,na wala usiogope ni jinsi gani watu wataipokea kazi yako.fanya kwa upendo.Yapo mengi tu mkuu,ila ntakomea hapo.

Shusha mkuu,nitakuwa wa kwanza kusoma.Kisha nitatoa maoni yangu juu ya kazi yako
LIFE IN A SILENT PLANET.

There was time I felt a warm headache pounding, being in a deep conversation with myself. I dreamt being alone somewhere where everything is perfect, where rich and the poor swim in the same river. There had been lots of wrong stuffs that kept on appearing , in short this was a time of no rest to me .Maybe I should take it slow so that we come to understand what took me into writing this piece of my life.

Early of 21st September 1999.
The Sun was shining squarely plus the blowing wind that carried the dust, the rough roads were unbearable wind let many people sneeze and cough .It was a summer month when the Sun reigned with all its power, who knows it was triumph period. At the early of 1999 there spread rumors of the end of the world at the very early of 2000. Many scientists from abroad put forth their prediction of how it would look like on that day 1st of January 2000, the starting of a new millennium, it was expected that the computers would shut themselves off.

There had been mind uproar up and down the streets, many people reacted in a poor way, some of the rich men thought it was wiser to sell off their shares even at the risks of loss .Famous preachers from different parts of the world rose up declaring the fulfillment of the scriptures of the 2nd coming of the Lamb, the Son of God as it had been said by ancient prophets Moses, Elijah, Mica, and many more from the old testament. The prisoners in cells breathed at easy owing to strong beliefs they developed on that day of coming of Jesus, it readily implied being free for them, there had been consecration in the churches, temples and many other worshipping places .People put oaths never to sin again for the sake of being in a privilege selection to reach what they termed holly altars.

The weather was intense religion had been known the only gateway to safety , there had been a number of women undergoing abortion because it would ease the journey to heaven , it was safely done by professional doctors , the deep question is what if the end would not arrive ?.Maybe it had to be called the fooling time, for some scriptures say that ‘’ there shall be no one with a pure certainty of the 2nd coming of the Christ”. People from various areas of the world had their heart beats at the fastest rate ever.

On 21st of September 1999 a woman in labor was taken to the women’s ward on a bed with wheels. It was 2:00 pm when the baby was delivered from its mother; the head of doctors at SHRH (Southern Highlands Referral Hospital) Dr Calvin was sweating looking at the baby on the hands of Nurse Margaret .The relativesof the woman I n.

GLU™

Ukitaka kuandika novel lazma uwe na idea nzuri sana.
Lazma ujue hiyo idea yako ipo katika genre gani. Ukijua ipo katika genre gani itakupa muongozo wa namna ya kuandika.

Unatakiwa ujue hiyo novel yako unauza wapi. Je uta self-publish kwenye Amazon au Barnes and Noble au utapitia traditional publishers. Kila publishing route ina hadhira yake na namna wanvyosoma vitabu nitofauti lazma ufanye utafiti.

Wakati unaandika novel tenga muda mwingi sana wa ku brainstorm. Yaani andika mawazo yako yote kwenye karatasi idea yoyote utakayo ipata andika tu. Hakikisha unatembea na notebook muda wote.

Unapoanza rasmi kuandika hata kama huna cha maana unachoandika we andika tu. Hata kama unaona unachoandika ni utumbo we andika tu usirudi nyuma andika mpaka umalize lasivyo hautamaliza kuandika novel yako.

Kuna tips nyingi tu nikipata muda tena nitaziandika.

Wordsworth, How about this one?
WHEN THERE IS NO STOP

Inside a shabby room man in oily shorts is seen singing but his voice is like voice of thunder. Things found in this room depict matured-carelessness, pants are on a bed, the floor is dirty covered by dusts .There is a picture of a family hung on a wall; it is a man in a black suit, a woman in white gown both of them are smiling. A big black subwoofer is playing a music the volume is extremely high, this is John Mwaisaka a man 26 years old a fresh student from university. It has been only a week from when he just got out from hospital where he spent a week after a failure of suicide

DAR ES SALAAM ,12:00 AM
A group of four people are seated inside a silent room, equipped with AC and well-furnished furniture. They are sitting around a large rectangular table, an old man is opening a door and sits on his chair he seems somewhat as a leader of the group, he clears his throat with a weak cough and then opens the meeting.

Old man : Gentlemen I appreciate your visit . With not much to say ,I probably have met the same fate today as that of yours .The minister of security called me yesterday roaring to me threats, I’ ve been given 5 days to pay the tax or have our company confiscated

Delegate 1: Does it mean that we had never paid tax ?. If so how would our company have survived all those storms (officers from revenue association) ?

Old man : That is not the case , the pile of our debts formed early after his exemption from our company , he had been a major share holder for more than 2 years . His decision to leave our firm brought all these chaos , we would not pay our employee and afford the taxes at the same time .We only paid the employee to raise profit of the company .

Delegate 4: All those words are reasonable but how comes that even the profit we made is nowhere to be found, regardless of our contributions the information had to be told as per our regulation .Our treasurer had to announce the cake (profit) so that at last the dividend to be given

Delegate 1: That is so I see no importance of this meeting ,when our money invested is running from our hands .Speak one word old man is there a profit with us or not ?

Delegate 2: Calm down men, I have an idea I think it is going to work as long as you stay on my side . side.

(Old man delegate 4,3, ,13, 1 are looking at him )him)

Delegate 2: The shark attacking us is quite big and well-rooted, dealing with him alone would leave us brutally wounded .We better walk intelligently now and watch our steps, let us pay the debt (there are whispers from other delegates, one of them says but how? with a puzzled face). Easy as pushing a drunkard, we shall never do it with our money but his

(A plot is made )made)

INSIDE A BIG HOUSE OF THE SECURITY MINISTER

The ministerThe minister is seen sitting with his wife,wife; they are discussing something urgent .The minister is somehow free because the parliament meeting aremeeting is now off.

Minister :Minister: I have a plan to have that company DORT ,DORT, but I know the road is not straight .What can I do ? do? I see my plans working slowly

Wife :Wife: But why would you do that ,that, it has been only 1 year and few months after you became the minister ? minister? ,do, do you think you have built much trust to our president ?president?

Minister :Minister: What can trust do with my plans ? plans?

Wife: In case anything goes wrong there must be someone of high rank to stand on your side . side. The prime minister cannot do so because you once ran into his business, your enemy is powerful than a lion in the jungle.

Minister: what should I do then? (Looks worried)

Wife: Leave them (foes) some time; so that we learn their reaction .This would enable us come up with a new plan .plan.

IN THE STATE PALACE

(The prime minister is seen talking with a president, it is a normal conversation but a sniper from the 3rd bulding near the palace is seen targeting the window )window)

Prime minister :minister: I thankI thank you for having me here (smiles broadly )broadly), am looking forward to hearing your say sir

President: no need to address me in that way, we have been friends for more than 20 years ,years, this is just a title that you can have either (laughs loudly )loudly)

Prime minister :minister: am happy to hear that ,that your, your excellence the cargo X17 has been blocked in Taiwan ,Taiwan, more than 5.9 tons of cocaine are there the president of Taiwan has already sent a group of his secret men to investigate the issue .I was dumb when I heard of his plan to publicize the names of the big sharks (drinks some water and loosens his blue tie ,tiesighs, sighs and then waits for the reply )reply)

President: I see ( the(the housemaid is bringing the coffee), thank you madam (the housemaid is out of the room now). Provided that the issue is full of insecurity trials and errors ,weerrors, we must now use our secret group .group.

(Prime minister is in his house, he wakes from his bed his wife is in Canada visiting her son there .The prime minister Calls the head of the secret group called ROYAL FOX )FOX)

Prime minister: Hey Jack we have a deal in Taiwan our cargo X17 is nearly to go missing

Jack :Jack: Send us a hand of information in our email, use code language

(After five minutes)

Jack: (on the phone).

GLU™

Ganda la ushuru,
Even though i've not yet got the concept of your story,all i can say is,the story has a good start,and it is also catchy. And i can also guess,the woman giving birth,has somthing to do with giving birth to a savior or an important figure in the future and the child is the main character.was just guessing.Piga muendelezo basi mkuu,ukituachia hivi unaturusha aisee.

Even though i've not yet got the concept of your story,all i can say is,the story has a good start,and it is also catchy.And i can also guess,the woman giving birth,has somthing to do with giving birth to a savior or an important figure in the future,and the child is the main character.was just guessing.Piga muendelezo basi mkuu,ukituachia hivi unaturusha aisee.
haina shida
GLU™

Kuna hii nyingine .
ROOM NUMBER 9

It is too dangerous to read, otherwise you are welcome

The wind is blowing strongly its voice is much disturbing but owing to the presence of trees in this thick forest at least the effect of it (wind) is barely experienced. The trees are branchy, there are different kinds of birds singing songs in their languages. 34 miles from the board reading KEEP AWAY , there is an old rusty iron fence, today there is a man who is here but it is not known what he is up to.

ROOM 09

It is a big room having no furniture nor anything to sit on except iron rods, tweezers, axes, and many other things on the floor, there are 7 people whose hands are handcuffed. A man whose face is full of shreds opens the door and steps towards the man on his left side, he(the man) takes off the handcuff from his captive who is weak not even able to raise his fist.

The man: where have you taken my son to ? ( wrinkles are forming in his face ) . I ain ‘t havin fun time with you, spit the truth or die (pants heavily)

Captive : I don….. ( the man takes off clothes from his captive leaving him naked, he takes a heavy hammer looks at the captive with a strutting face now )

The man : You are going to share the hell air with your friends, the time I waste is only for little brat ( makes the captive sit on the floor forcing the captive’s legs to make a v-shape , he pounds the balls of the captive, a sharp cry is heard from the captive)
Captive: ple…… I do……. ( The man is holding a thin iron rod with a sharp end he pierces the left eye of the captive seeing it as not enough he rotates it 360 degrees the eye of the captive is no more plus the blood, the bitter pain is at its peak, the captive’s face is full of blood).

There is no hope left for this captive, in unexplainable pain he pleads with the man to have his life spared, but the man is never there to serve for humanity.

The man : (laughs loudly ) now you are at least in a good mood, we must celebrate this feast together. (he takes a scriber from his coat and tears the chest of the captive with it, this time he is determined to make a semicircle from captive’s stomach, he digs the stomatch with it )

Blood is now on the floor flowing in unknown direction .

(the man takes the junior hack saw, he steps towards the captive this time he is trying to cut the fresh covering the jaws).

GLU™

Back
Top Bottom