opip[[po.jpg
ppo[o.jpg
[0-=0-=0=.jpg
0-09=-=-0=-.jpg
0909--o=-=.jpg
098089-0-.jpg
hi0i-0-==-0=.jpg
i0089-90.jpg
The adventures of a Ragnar Lothbrok: the greatest hero of his age. The series tells the saga of Ragnar's band of Viking brothers and his family as he rises to become King of the Viking tribes. As well as being a fearless warrior, Ragnar embodies the Norse traditions of devotion to the gods: legend has it that he was a direct descendant of Odin, the god of war and warriors. Written by History Channel

Hii ngoma ilipoteza mvuto mara baada ya Ragnar kufa.Ila bado iko njema sana

In Los Angeles, humans live with orcs and elves in a world where fantasy creatures do exist. LAPD police officer Dayl Ward is the first human cop having the orc police officer Nick Jakoby as a partner. When Ward is shot by an orc and Jakoby does not capture the shooter, he questions whether Jakoby lets the fellow orc escape. During a patrol, Ward and Jakoby arrest a man that tells that there is a prophecy and Ward is blessed. Meanwhile, Internal Affairs press Ward to find the truth about the escape of the shooter so that they can fire Jakoby. The magic department of the FBI interrogates the man that belongs to the terrorist Shield of Light group which protects brights so that they can prepare for the return of the Dark Lord that will destroy the world. Ward and Jakoby are summoned to attend a disturbance and they stumble upon a Shield of Light safe-house where they arrest the elf Tikka and bag her magic wand. Soon they learn that Tikka is hunted down by the evil and powerful rogue elf... Written by Claudio Carvalho, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
4rfterf4fef.jpg
dswdedwedwe.jpg
efdefe.jpg
fdferfew.jpg
fededfed.jpg
fefefeff.jpg
r4trf4erf4.jpg
rerrwerewr.jpg
rfefefefe.jpg
wewewedw.jpg

Kuna watu mabingwa wa kusifia muvi za kikolea siku wakifa huko mbinguni ndio wakakuta hili series linaoneshwa nadhani watajuta muda waliopoteza duniani kucheki mamuvi ya ajabuajabu

With the country on the brink of Civil War, the struggle for freedom is more dangerous than ever. Underground tells the story of American heroes and their harrowing journey to freedom, with legendary Harriet Tubman blazing the trail. Written by WGN America
fggfdgfd.jpg
grtrtre.jpg
rerewrwere.jpg
reterrter.jpg
rrtrrrrew.jpg
rtetr.jpg
tertertretre.jpg
trwrwrwer.jpg
trytyeyt.jpg
ttrettee.jpg
ttt.jpg
uyutuyt.jpg

Angalia hizi movie halafu karibu tuzidiscuss!. I love this kind of movies, they keep you thrill throughout!. Ukiwa na zenye Genre ya hivi ilete tuidiscuss!!..Kumbuka huwa hazina mwisho hizi movie.
Life
AQZ9RYHI_400x400.jpg

Alien: Covenant
peter-sandeman-petersandeman-aliencovenant-csizeposter-day-correct.jpg

The Titan
THE_TITAN_WEB_ONE_SHEET_V2-600x873.jpg

Gravity
gravity.jpg

The Cloverfield Paradox
maxresdefault.jpg

Prometheus
images.jpg

Annihilation
Annihilation-e1519566813688.jpg

Bright
DRCtIglXcAErrFZ.jpg

I kill Giants
I-Kill-Giants-Movie-Poster.jpg

Maze Runner: Death Cure
Maze-Runner-The-Death-Cure-2018-movie-poster.jpg

Black Mirror: series​
Black_Mirror-font.jpg

>>>>> Heist Genre Films

Malcom Lumumba, hearly na zitto junior genre zipi mnapenda nyie!?..
Haahaaa tuko tofauti kidogo mimi naonaga Science fiction kama too much of fantasy hivyo sizikubali kihivyo maana teknolojia ya humo za ajabu mara mtu anaweza ku-video call na "the future"?? Mara mtu anaweza kurudi back in time let alone silaha zinazotumika humo too much fantasy

Movie nazopenda ni zile crime thriller hasa zenye kuonyesha jinsi ya wanausalama na forensic investigators wanavyo tegua vitendawiili vya uhalifu bila kusahau a lot of hacking zipo involved humo dah burudani tupu napenda sana movie za kufikirisha hivyo jinsi watu wanavyowekeza akili kwenye kutatua matatizo

Ila kwa sci-Fi nlioipenda kidogo ni star wars kina dath vader,obi wan kenobi na anakin skywalker si mchezo!