Money can't buy happiness!

Magoya2000

JF-Expert Member
May 7, 2017
Steve Jobs died a billionaire at the age of 56 from pancreatic cancer.

[https://qph]

His last words on his deathbed:

"I have reached the pinnacle of success in business. In the eyes of others, my life is the epitome of success. However, apart from work, I have little joy. In the end, wealth is just a fact of life that I'm used to.

At this moment, lying in my sick bed and remembering my whole life, I realize that all the accolades and riches of which I was so proud, have paled and become insignificant in the face of imminent death.

You can hire someone to drive the car for you, to earn money for you, but you can't have someone carry the disease for you. "

Lost material things can be found. But there is one thing you can never find when you lose "Life."

When a person enters the operating room, he will realize that there is a book that has not yet finished reading "Book of a Healthy Life". Whatever stage of life we are in at the moment, we will eventually face the day when the curtain falls.

Honey Love for your family, love for your spouse, love for your friends ... Treated well. Appreciate others.

As we grow and, therefore, wiser we become, we gradually realize that wearing a $300 watch or a $30 watch both say the same time...

Whether we carry a $300 or $30 wallet, the amount of money inside is the same;

Whether you drive a $150,000 or $30,000 car, the road and distance are the same and you get to the same destination.

Whether you drink a $300 or $10 bottle of wine, the hangover is the same; Whether the house we live in is 300 square meters or 3000 square meters, the loneliness is the same.

You will realize that your true inner happiness does not come from the material things of this world.

Whether you fly first class or economy class, if the plane goes down, it goes down with it...

Therefore... I hope you realize, when you have companions, friends and old friends, brothers, and sisters, with whom you chat, laugh, talk, sing songs, and talk about north-southeast-west or heaven and earth.

Enjoy life and don't fixate on material things

"I have reached the pinnacle of success in business. In the eyes of others, my life is the epitome of success. However, apart from work, I have little joy. In the end, wealth is just a fact of life that I'm used to.

At this moment, lying in my sick bed and remembering my whole life, I realize that all the accolades and riches of which I was so proud, have paled and become insignificant in the face of imminent death.

You can hire someone to drive the car for you, to earn money for you, but you can't have someone carry the disease for you. "

Lost material things can be found. But there is one thing you can never find when you lose "Life."

When a person enters the operating room, he will realize that there is a book that has not yet finished reading "Book of a Healthy Life". Whatever stage of life we are in at the moment, we will eventually face the day when the curtain falls.

Honey Love for your family, love for your spouse, love for your friends ... Treated well. Appreciate others.

As we grow and, therefore, wiser we become, we gradually realize that wearing a $300 watch or a $30 watch both say the same time...

Whether you drive a $150,000 or $30,000 car, the road and distance are the same and you get to the same destination.

Whether you drink a $300 or $10 bottle of wine, the hangover is the same; Whether the house we live in is 300 square meters or 3000 square meters, the loneliness is the same.

You will realize that your true inner happiness does not come from the material things of this world.

Whether you fly first class or economy class, if the plane goes down, it goes down with it...

Therefore... I hope you realize, when you have companions, friends and old friends, brothers, and sisters, with whom you chat, laugh, talk, sing songs, and talk about north-southeast-west or heaven and earth.

I WANT TO BE RICH AND UNHAPPY 😅

THIS WORDS MEAN NOTHING TO ME WHEN YOU GET RICH YOU CAN BUY ANYTHING EXCEPT (ETERNAL LIFE AND GOOD HEALTH)

THE REST IS HISTORY

Can bankruptcy buy happiness?

Enjoy life don't fixate on material things
Your happiness doesn't come from money! Happiness come from Son Jesus Christ
Screenshot_20230504-132218.jpg

It is very hard to be happy if you don't have money.. When you're stressed because you can't make rent..can't eat good food..can't afford entertainment.. It's really hard to be happy

There are a ton of things that money can't buy👀though.. Love..friendship..affection.. fulfilment..prowess.. social change..self-esteem..freedom..privacy

You can certainly funnel money towards things that might help achieve those things..but they still can't be bought in a store

You can buy a personal trainer.. but that won't magically give you the body you want.. You can pay for therapy and antidepressants..but that isn't guaranteed to make you happy
You can pick up "friends" by flashing cash.. but you'll always wonder how much they really like you

It can't buy happiness🌚but it can distract you from the fact.. that you are unhappy🌚👋

It is very hard to be happy if you don't have money.. When you're stressed because you can't make rent..can't eat good food..can't afford entertainment.. It's really hard to be happy

There are a ton of things that money can't buy👀though.. Love..friendship..affection.. fulfilment..prowess.. social change..self-esteem..freedom..privacy

You can certainly funnel money towards things that might help achieve those things..but they still can't be bought in a store

You can buy a personal trainer.. but that won't magically give you the body you want.. You can pay for therapy and antidepressants..but that isn't guaranteed to make you happy
You can pick up "friends" by flashing cash.. but you'll always wonder how much they really like you

It can't buy happiness🌚but it can distract you from the fact.. that you are unhappy🌚👋
I second you

Deuteronomy 8:18
But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.

Ecclesiastes 10:19
A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.

Literally No😒But That’s not the point of this saying.

The point is that you can be happy without money and you can be depressed with money🌚

The key factor to being happy isn’t the money..That’s the point..Not that “if you become rich you won’t be happy”🌚👋
Well said, but that saying "Money can't buy Happiness" is misleading. I can agree with you at some point that that money alone cannot guarantee happiness, howeve it can greatly contribute to it. Experience have shown that with money people can buy certain things that are associated with happiness, such as comfortable lifestyle, schooling, etc.
Also, having financial resources can provide opportunities for personal growth and development, as well as the ability to give back to others, which can also bring happiness.
The other side it's true, happiness often comes from a combination of factors, including strong relationships, meaningful work, and a sense of purpose