Missing Rwandan opposition figure found dead - party

Write/Post ant kagame lies,throw a grenade,kidnap,kill(even your own) etc then cry foul and blame Kagame is the name of the game,babukijana you sound happy and care less the poor guy is dead bcause you know whats up lakini in the end Kagame will beat you again on your own game,non corrupt Kagame is the man of principal who believe in the rule of law in order to build a Nation and does not kill people,he doesnt even believe in death penalty,yeah if you re corrupt,extremist,lazy,misinformed you will hate him,anyway too much propaganda and ignorance from misinformed and idiot extremist like babukijana goin on here,no need to debate you just do what you do best.

Write/Post ant kagame lies,throw a grenade,kidnap,kill(even your own) etc then cry foul and blame Kagame is the name of the game,babukijana you sound happy and care less the poor guy is dead bcause you know whats up lakini in the end Kagame will beat you again on your own game,non corrupt Kagame is the man of principal who believe in the rule of law in order to build a Nation and does not kill people,he doesnt even believe in death penalty,yeah if you re corrupt,extremist,lazy,misinformed you will hate him,anyway too much propaganda and ignorance from misinformed and idiot extremist like babukijana goin on here,no need to debate you just do what you do best.
yes hes non corrupt,secondly i dnt hate him,i think you dnt understand me,i just wonder about this killings and unrest arrest,and bcoz hes president himself and of course one of our E.A.C leaders that is where my questions concern
anyway your refugee there so continue to be benefited with social welfare,you dnt know anything unless you back in kigali.

tunamhitaji mtu wa namna hii kwenye east africa? mbona anaonekana kama ni tishio? na mwenye fununu, hali ya afya ya yule general aliyepigwa risasi south africa inaendeleaje?

tunamhitaji mtu wa namna hii kwenye east africa? mbona anaonekana kama ni tishio? na mwenye fununu, hali ya afya ya yule general aliyepigwa risasi south africa inaendeleaje?
vizuri lakini wakati wowote atapelekwa spain au france akajibu mashtaka yake kama wasouth watakubali kumtosa.

yap, sidhani kama tunamhitaji mtu kama kagame kwenye east africa. anafanana na wacommunist wa kichina kabisa na hizo silent death zake..

Mauaji haya ni mbinu za watu wanaopanga ili kumchafulia jina Kagame, aonekane muuaji na kumdetract from the development work he is carrying out in Ruanda.
mmh m wondering if u knw RWANDANS POLITICS??
o in general african politics km ungeijua vzr usingetoa verse hii uliyoitoa!!!!!!!!!!
bt its ok cz we have frdm of xpresion no mata wat u xpress iwe uwongo au ukweli
u beta go to google o smthng to knw its nature of politics t wl b good for u as wel as for future use
thax
nw ngoja nkapike bamia mie nile !! karibu sana bt uende class kwanza kujua whats up dwn thr

:fish2:

mmh m wondering if u knw RWANDANS POLITICS??
o in general african politics km ungeijua vzr usingetoa verse hii uliyoitoa!!!!!!!!!!
bt its ok cz we have frdm of xpresion no mata wat u xpress iwe uwongo au ukweli
u beta go to google o smthng to knw its nature of politics t wl b good for u as wel as for future use
thax
nw ngoja nkapike bamia mie nile !! karibu sana bt uende class kwanza kujua whats up dwn thr

:fish2:
rose nkaribishe bamia mie mwenzio yaana ndo unalila pek, yako we haya tu:A S tongue:ntakusemea.

Back
Top Bottom