sijui ntaangaliaje gemu za man u bila....sir alex.....jamanii roho inaumaje....

Finally rapist Fungie ooops he won hands down in court ….. ….. … ooops by using brown envelopes you know where he gets his dosh …. … he was shown the door after the sacking of one of his left handman at the club. … …. His right handman (the son) …. … resigned as well in his capacity as a special recruiter for the team. It was cited … as a matter of fact that in August he will undergo a surgery, hence have limited time with the team. What a joke! We saw Barca manager treated in USA for how many days if not months? Nzi will answer this.

Why at this time, simple Manure could not afford to tarnish their name any more through Brown envelopes, Fungie time, intimidation to officials etc. they were supposed to win cleanly but alas the old man time has come and it came even before he could be handed the trophy ….. …. Shame! (You need to abide by NY Stock exchange rules ... ..... ... no bhangs .... .... ) imekula kwao!

According to reports Manure fans have been weeping openly and complained bitterly of having Moyes as their new manager. …. … …. … players were notified this morning of the developments which leaked yesterday through tabloids and the crunch time approached to confirm to the NY stock exchange of their intentions …. …… … Fungie lost his fungie time this time around but will hang on as adviser to Moyes who I believe is Scottish as fungie and also shared a career with ship building parents. Phew! Where are the
Mfarisayo, BJ, Belo, nzi et al ….. …. Khe khe khe khe khe khe khe kheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hongereni wakuu kwa kumtimua kibaka khe khe khe khe khe kheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee kumbe ndio chababu alikuwa analea mashoga yeye kazi yake kubaka khe khe khe khe kheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Napendekeza heading ya hii thread ibadilishwe mara moja kutoka "Man Utd - Red Devils hatushikiki" kuwa "Man Utd - Red Devils sasa tunashikika"

Napendekeza na mimi huu uzi ufungwe kama 'New Era at The Emirates' khe khe khe khe khe khe kheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Invisible huwa hasomi hadi Chelsick washinde .... ..

BJw8wQ7CIAA8opJ.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: EMT
Finally rapist Fungie ooops he won hands down in court ….. ….. … ooops by using brown envelopes you know where he gets his dosh …. … he was shown the door after the sacking of one of his left handman at the club. … …. His right handman (the son) …. … resigned as well in his capacity as a special recruiter for the team. It was cited … as a matter of fact that in August he will undergo a surgery, hence have limited time with the team. What a joke! We saw Barca manager treated in USA for how many days if not months? Nzi will answer this.

Why at this time, simple Manure could not afford to tarnish their name any more through Brown envelopes, Fungie time, intimidation to officials etc. they were supposed to win cleanly but alas the old man time has come and it came even before he could be handed the trophy ….. …. Shame! (You need to abide by NY Stock exchange rules ... ..... ... no bhangs .... .... ) imekula kwao!

According to reports Manure fans have been weeping openly and complained bitterly of having Moyes as their new manager. …. … …. … players were notified this morning of the developments which leaked yesterday through tabloids and the crunch time approached to confirm to the NY stock exchange of their intentions …. …… … Fungie lost his fungie time this time around but will hang on as adviser to Moyes who I believe is Scottish as fungie and also shared a career with ship building parents. Phew! Where are the
Mfarisayo, BJ, Belo, nzi et al ….. …. Khe khe khe khe khe khe khe kheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hongereni wakuu kwa kumtimua kibaka khe khe khe khe khe kheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee kumbe ndio chababu alikuwa analea mashoga yeye kazi yake kubaka khe khe khe khe kheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

kheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee na amewabaka sio mchezo, katika aliowafaidi na nyinyi mmo

Napendekeza na mimi huu uzi ufungwe kama 'New Era at The Emirates' khe khe khe khe khe khe kheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Invisible huwa hasomi hadi Chelsick washinde .... ..

Napendekeza pia uwanja wa OLD TRAFFORD ubadilishwe jina na kuitwa NEW TRAFFORD.

Officially Manchester United Board unanimously approves the recommendation of Sir Alex Ferguson
• Moyes to take the helm on 1 July
• Committed to long-term in 6 year deal

David, 50, has been the Everton manager since 2002, joining after a successful spell as manager of Preston North End.

Announcing his successor, Sir Alex Ferguson said:
"When we discussed the candidates that we felt had the right attributes we unanimously agreed on David Moyes. David is a man of great integrity with a strong work ethic. I've admired his work for a long time and approached him as far back as 1998 to discuss the position of Assistant Manager here. He was a young man then at the start of his career and has since gone on to do a magnificent job at Everton. There is no question he has all the qualities we expect of a manager at this Club."

Sir Bobby Charlton said:

"I have always said that we wanted the next manager to be a genuine Manchester United man. In David Moyes, we have someone who understands the things that make this such a special club. We have secured a man who is committed to the long-term and will build teams for the future as well as now. Stability breeds success.

"David has tremendous strength of character and recognises the importance of bringing young players through and developing them alongside world class talent. At United, I think David will be able to express himself. I'm delighted he has accepted and I'm

Ombi langu kwa Moyes kama Rooney anataka kuondoka amwache aondoke ila atuletee fidodido Fellain

Moyes - It's a great honour to be asked to be the next manager of Manchester United. I am delighted that Sir Alex saw fit to recommend me for the job. I have great respect for everything he has done and for the football club. I know how hard it will be to follow the best manager ever, but the opportunity to manage Manchester United isn't something that comes around very often and I'm really looking forward to taking up the post next season.

EMT it is too soon to write us off
The legend has called a day and it is time to get behind Moyes crossing fingers hoping he can pick where SAF has left winning us things
Wacha1 naona uko happy...is SAF retirement means a title to Gunners

Nadhani benchi la ufundi halitabadilishwa. Kwenye hili benchi kuna makocha Rene Maurelsteen na Mike Phelan(alishawahi kuchezea utd chini ya SAF), kuna scouts ambako yupo mdogo wake SAF, na staff wengineo waliomo kwenye benchi ambao ndiyo walikuwa wanafanya kazi kubwa ndani ya klabu. Nasikia DM anataka kuja na P. Neville kama kocha ndani ya utd. Makocha wengi hupenda kuhama na backroom staff wao kama fitness coach, goalkeeping coach na doctors.

Poleni wakuu chacha masikia mnataka kuua kocha wenu mpya ... .. hii timu ya mashoga balaa tupu .... .... we will see were it will end ... ... khe khe kheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

BTW kuna vita kubwa sana kule kwenye twitter ... .... chichi tunaangalia tu ... .. mtabaki kula makombo ya Moyes.

[h=2]

Mourinho: Moyes the right man for Utd[/h]Jose Mourinho believes David Moyes has all the attributes to carry on Sir Alex Ferguson's success at Manchester United. Read

Back
Top Bottom