Majuto ni mjukuu

miss chagga

JF-Expert Member
Jun 7, 2013
Habari zenu wana MMU,

Hii imetokea ni kweli wanawake tujiongeze hasa pale mnaposhauriwa na rafiki zenu may be inaweza kuwa applied kwa wanaume pia tujifunze kuevaluate kila kitu kabla ya kufika maamuzi ya mwisho mjifunze.

Dear baba Patrick.Hope this will find you well. Today marks the exactly one year and 6 months since we parted ways against each other, 22nd april 2014.I Am regrettably writing this email with the tears flowing from my eyes Mac, i have really realized that you didn't deserve this at all.Nimejitahidi Kuficha hisia zangu kwamba nilidanganyika lakini imefika hatua i have to tell you the truth that i am really regretting leaving you, Mac.

Na sijui kwanini nilikubali kudanganyika na marafiki kama clara na neema.Nimegundua Wao they were not happy with their spouses so when i met them i was always praising you and boosting myself by the way you were so kind, humble and love me.You really, really really really loved me mac.,I have realised now, though i might be too late now but at least i spit out what's really going on my heart.

Nilikuwa naangalia meseji ulizokuwa unanitumia kunibembeleza nisifanye ninachotaka kukifanya kwako,the way ulivyokuwa huchoki kila siku kuniuliza kama nimechange my mind kuhusu kuachana,i don't know what really was going on in my mind.was so rude and harsh to you who was so innocent.i wish i could have taken time to think of what i was doing ,may be it could have not reach the mourning situation am going right now.

Watoto(munira, laurence ,paulina ,john na jose),kila wikiend wananiuliza baba Mac yuko wapi ,inabidi niwadanganye tuu kwamba amesafiri atakuja mwezi wa tano,wa sita wa saba wanane.mwisho wanaanza kuhisi kitu.

Patrick your son,everytime anaona gari anakimbia nje na kuita papa papa papa,mimi nabaki kulia tuu na kujutia nilichokifanya.sijui hata nifanye nini.only god knows the situation i am going through now.jana nimemkuta patrick amechukua ile picha yako kubwa anaingalia nilipojaribu kumnyanganya amelia usiku kucha,hataki niichukue na mimi sikulala usiku kucha najutia what i have done to you.

Mac i don't know how can i say for you to understand how sorry and stupid am i right now.all the friends who were there with me during that time to encourage me to do that are no longer here with me ,just laughing at me.

I tried to persuade everyone around my family that you are a bad person, funny enough it was only mama wa Tabora ndiye aliyeniamini kwamba you are a bad person. All others like mama jose and badee together with dada felista were just against me.But I really don't know why i didn't opened up my mind and come back into my sense.

Mac,i know you have decided to move on now with your but plese i need you to forgime me plse Mac Mac, i am trying to reminice the good time we were having together, how caring and loving you were to me and the family in general.

You are a distinguished husband any woman would want to have a purely responsible husband who puts his family first behind his own interest.I remember the time uliponunua prado na kuniachia mimi nitumie wakati wewe unatumia IST,that was something unique which few men in Tanzania could do to their wives, but you did it with an open heart.

You trully don't deserve what i did to you Mac , plse forgive me.I Cherish the moments we spent together and now i am feeling really really really empty anda unhappy, mac empty and unhappy Mac.I Remember a lot of good and nice things from you, your beautiful smile was killing me, not only that i also remember the good sex you were giving me ,especially the one we lastly had at the end of march month at double tree hotel.Nilikuwa Naangalia zile picha nikabaki nalia na kujilaumu mwenyewe.

Najua ni ngumu sana kwa wewe kunisamehe kutokana na ukweli ulinipa muda wa kutosha kufikiria lakini sikutambua hilo,lakini kama kuna uwezekano hata wa asilimia mbili tuu wa kunisamehe,utanitosha sana. Nisamehe Mac wangu,najutia kwa kweli nilichokufanyia.Mimi niko tayari kwenda hata kwa wazazi wako Morogoro officially kuomba msamaha na wazazi wangu pia.

Nilijaribu kumpigia simu mama (mama Mac) juzi hakupokea simu yangu,sijui ameifuta kwahiyo hakujua au aliamua kutopokea.Lakini simlaumu kwa kweli mana what i did to you i honestly deserve all that.The only person whom i am communicating with on your side is Emma .

He is really encouraging me to be honestly,he is the one who has been telling me about your whereabout since you have removed me from your facebook friend.Sio kwamba nalalamika hapana Mac, una haki ya kufanya hivyo kabisa due to what i did to you. Naomba unisamehe Mac and something which may surprise you is that i have realised that you are the only man in this world who knows me well now, i am given another chance i promise that i will be a good wife ever seen in this world.

I still believe and in love with you Mac.

Niwatakie mafanikio njema yenye baraka

If u wanna see something arround is unexplainable precious, let it lost and u doesn't know how to regain it.