Lets Stop Dating Broke Chiks...

looks like humour, anyway i think kweli sometimes a girl anaweza akawa hajakukubali ila coz anashida na vitu kama hivyo anakubali, and utachunwa sana tu, ila kama mapenzi yapo, yapo tu

inaboa na inachofa kuwa na wasiwasi every time she will call asking for this and that, or whenever you feel like talking to her instead of finding peace and affection unachkipata baada ya kupiga simu ni baby naomba jamani pesa ya kununulia kitu flani sina..

Wengine siku huzi wanaanza kubeep then unasikia honey nimefuliaaaaaaaaaa we acha tu. Mara sina credit ukifikiria umemtumia credit na wala hajawahi kukupigia hata siku moja.

Nimeipenda comment ya KONGOSHO: When they come they are wet and wild...but when part ways they take with them everything! .....Hurricane Katrina...Beatrice and the likes...

Mathematically if we all do that some will be left with no partner..,

Love is a bargain if you are ready to part with your cash for good time (from a gold digger and not a poor lady..., remember there is a difference) the who is to judge you after all its just a contract good time for something which some sees as worthless

Marry a chik who is rich. That way, all you have to worry is how much love you supply to her. I dont think any man can get defeated in supplying love.

And in case you divorce, she will walk away with her money and you will remain with yours.

rich in money or in affection? I will always hanker for the latter...........why dream of a divorce..............don't you know that it covers one's garment with violence and God hates that? Be positive and enjoy life.................we always get what we expect...................ukitarajia ajali itakuja tu na kinyume chake..............love is conditional to many attributes both extrovert and introvert.............................not for everyone will be showered by it........

I aint saying he's a gold digger.. But he aint messing with a broke lady..lol.

We always get what we expect. (source: Rutashubanyuma)

I aint saying he's a gold digger.. But he aint messing with a broke lady..lol.

We always get what we expect. (source: Rutashubanyuma)

True Amyner............but to a point..............that life misbehaves to those who doubt it! If you believe you stand a better chance of getting away with the man of your dreams.....................MR RIGHT....

She needs you to provide for her education, her upkeep, her family and her everything all in the name of LOVE.

And should you marry her and then divorce her, she will take you to court and even sue you for support post- divorce.

Marry a chik who is rich. That way, all you have to worry is how much love you supply to her. I dont think any man can get defeated in supplying love.

And in case you divorce, she will walk away with her money and you will remain with yours.

Bofffffffffffffffffffffffffff

kama una mawazo haya,

ur not man enuf, ukikua utawaza na nje ya box .

Wengine siku huzi wanaanza kubeep then unasikia honey nimefuliaaaaaaaaaa we acha tu. Mara sina credit ukifikiria umemtumia credit na wala hajawahi kukupigia hata siku moja.

eeeh jamani labda niwaulize design gani za madem mnazodate nyie wenzetu? labda watoto wa shule au vinukamkojo! wale hata mapenzi yao kwa wanofanya nao ukimhonga buku jero tu au chips kuku anatoka na wewe, na hata mnavyolalamika utadhini hata mnawahonga vitu vya maana!!?? eti voucher uliza ya sh ngapi 2000/- eh jamani!! sie wenzenu tunasaidia tu maisha na 'tukihongwa' tunahongwa vitu vya maana mf. gari yako imeisha tyres mshikaji kiroho safi tu anakubadilishia hadi spare tyre (5 tyres) hata kama inamcost 2m hajali mradi mapenzi yenu yanadumu