Lesson from love

hakuna formulae wala 10 things you should do or not do when in relationship

Kaunga rules zipo ya kwanza mpende akupendaye....................rule na. 2 usimpende anayekuchukia..........you will be looking for a lotta of trouble ...rule namba 3 .................never say never........because who knows what is gonna happen 2morrow?

Never say Never.. Love is very unpredictable!

what is unpredictable is human behaviour.....................leo unasema no.................kesho unajikuta ukijishangaa hivi nilikuwa nimekunywa pyuwaa................hadi nikakataa ile mali?

Is that the lesson you learned Neiwa? Kwamba mapenzi ni noumer?

RussianRoulette.....................sometimes I think of you......in particular ur avatar looks gorgeous......................and the name behind simply terrfies me of what a Russian Roulette is capable of unleashing to a poor soul like mine.............

It's horrible..you give them a piece of you...someone gets inside you and mess you up..so simple a phrase like "may be we should just be friends" turns into a glass splinter working it's way in your heart. People don't really value the feelings of others

was asking myself the same one million dollar question, RR
a lot of people r hurt by love..
a majority of us r with th pipo we have now just because we couldnt be with the ones we truly loved
even though u r with the one u love, the principle of uncertainty of the future makes us comment this way..et al!

nijuavyo mimi mtu haamui kupenda bali kunatokea automatically kama tungekuwa tunaamua yasingekuwa yanatutesa

kwa sababu mapenzi yanatokea abila ya kupanga huwezi ukaamua umpende nani?
it just happened

And what conclusion did you come to?

as human beings, we have this natural tendency, feeling or instinct, to be attracted to others and to want to share what we have and what we cherish most with them.. i.e to love; unfortunately, as human beings we are never predictable and thus we sometimes do things that hurt those we love which makes them question the whole meaning of love and whether it is worth it... but the bottomline is: there will always be love (it's a natural feeling, afterall) and people will continue to be hurt so long as love involves two distinct personalities whose real intentions, desires, expectations etc are too complicated to be accurately decoded

Back
Top Bottom