Kwa wadada wapenda pesa na mahandsome

ooowww, you missed me! so I guess "sina tyme nae" was also a false statement...
you noticed that I was not in (out of 120,000 members)polee, nilikua zangu tu home (sina access na Jf kama sio kazini)
Nimesoma hii hapa from äct like a lady think like a man" ya steve harvey. What's your opinion?
Naomba na lara 1 anipe opinion yake pia (please), I am always fascinated by ther approach to men/money

According to my opinion if I'm out of your point tell me because as human being we not 100% perfect.
Love is the driving force of a Man, but hatred could also be a driving force. However harted destroys the men as well as those he tries to destroy. you could say that a man is genitically equipped to provide. so the feeling is natural but not absolute. usually men are raised from birth to provide for themselves. Thus when a man finds a mate he treats the mate as themselves. thus the willingness to provide

busara zinaongezeka Mkuu kadri siku zinavyosonga mbele
According to my opinion if I'm out of your point tell me because as human being we not 100% perfect.
Love is the driving force of a Man, but hatred could also be a driving force. However harted destroys the men as well as those he tries to destroy. you could say that a man is genitically equipped to provide. so the feeling is natural but not absolute. usually men are raised from birth to provide for themselves. Thus when a man finds a mate he treats the mate as themselves. thus the willingness to provide

So would you say that women who pay their bills are countering that natural/genetical predisposition? :suspicious:
If so, let's go back to your post. ulisema "Ukimpenda Mwanaume mwenye PESA au HANDSAM
ni sawa na kufungua account NMB hivyo suala la foleni ni la kawaida usichukie ukimkuta mwenzako"
If men's lavishness is natural/genetic (A)
and if lavish men (provided they are rich and handsome) have women queuing for them (B)
then the scarce faithful men are only faithful because they are not rich and handsome? (C)

twende mbali zaidi:

If your statement is right, and if steve harvey is right,
then it is only natural for men to provide and women to queue?

So would you say that women who pay their bills are countering that natural/genetical predisposition? :suspicious:
If so, let's go back to your post. ulisema "Ukimpenda Mwanaume mwenye PESA au HANDSAM
ni sawa na kufungua account NMB hivyo suala la foleni ni la kawaida usichukie ukimkuta mwenzako"
and if lavish men (provided they are rich and handsome) have women queuing for them (B)
then the scarce faithful men are only faithful because they are not rich and handsome? (C)

twende mbali zaidi:

This type of women who pay bill, they have high capacity of thinking compare to with women full dependent. Genetically are mostly are like Men in case of feeding & provide them selves. In short these kinds of women are fighter. I tell you one thing Mwali clearly. As men, we give respect to this type of women. But we don't like them to provide frequently.

If men's lavishness is natural/genetic(A)

twende mbali zaidi:

Let me answer your questions in one answer.
It seems women in case of love are really fake (mostly of them are not in really love) Money first. Women are ready to faces any challenge (Majanga) to make sure her success to be with rich Men.
Let me give you example,
We have seen young beautiful women with older men who look like they can be her father yet. These women don't mind the age difference because they value wealth and being successful more that anything else.
Having wealth and being rich can does indeed make a man look that much more attractive in the eyes of women.
According to my thread posted, am sure women are understand to deal with rich men ni Majanga. Why they like to associate in this kind of relation. I just remind them to fight for themselves

... the world of SEX & CONFUSION....

... I do understand hw SEX is 100% part of me & others...& I love it.. is my daily bread....as this SEX is where we came in from..... our source of birth.....life persist coz of SEX....

.... Qns & problems is hw we do & take it.....

.... Ukisema kitendo ni KUINGIZA UUME UKENI....NDANI NJE...NDANI NJE....in different styles.....

.... CONFUSIONS & COMPLICATIONS......

..1.wengine hufanya sex kwa KUTAFUTA FEDHA...hawa ni wengi mno..

2. wengine hufanya sex kwa KUVUTIWA NA MTU NA KUPENDANA.... rare cases these days...

3.. Wengine ksbb walipendana..wameoana na kuzaa na ndio LENGO HALISI....

.... mm huwa siumizi kichwa KUHUSU SEX..... kila mtu afanye APENDAVYO KWA HISIA ZAKE....BILA KUVURUGA NDOA AU UHUSIANO WA MTU MWINGINE..... ukiona kuna confusions & complications ... jua KATI YENU MNA TATIZO......

Mwali umenikumbusha mambo ya logic na premise

twende mbali zaidi:

Demu kuwa mzuri ni sawa na mwanamme kuwa na hela ina maana mwanamme unapomuona mrembo jinsi unavyovutika ni sawasawa na mwanamke anapomuona m/me mwenye hela.

Aaaaa wakubwaaaa.....!
Mambo ya umate umate bhanaaaaa..........!
Mademu wa siku hizi bila kupata umate umate mapenzi hayaendiii teh teh teh ....................!:heh::heh:

"Mungu nijalie nipendwe na demu anapenda pesa ili nijitume niwe kama bakhresa asinipende mimi apende verossa simpendi wa kitanga jion kanga moko mabusu kibao nampenda manka ukirudi anakuuliza umeingiza sh ngapi?"-Nje ya Box<Nje ya 18>

Aaaaa wakubwaaaa.....!
Mambo ya umate umate bhanaaaaa..........!
Mademu wa siku hizi bila kupata umate umate mapenzi hayaendiii teh teh teh ....................!:heh::heh:

sio kwenye mapenzi tu hata kwenye michezo mara utasikia chuji kachuja watu hawajali ushindi wanataka umate umate

Kumbe mahandsome tuna thamani zetu bhana.... Na kwel kwa jinsi wanavyojikoroga kwetu mpaka raha...

ooowww, you missed me! so I guess "sina tyme nae" was also a false statement...
you noticed that I was not in (out of 120,000 members)polee, nilikua zangu tu home (sina access na Jf kama sio kazini)
Nimesoma hii hapa from äct like a lady think like a man" ya steve harvey. What's your opinion?
Naomba na lara 1 anipe opinion yake pia (please), I am always fascinated by ther approach to men/money

Well for me ni mzee wa PERFECTIONISM!!!!!!!!!!! Kuliko nifanye kitu cha kawaida heri nisifanye tu! Seriously! I always dare the devil!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom