Kuna haja ya kufanya Sensa ya graduates ili Ikiwezekana baadhi ya courses zifutwe kwa MuMuda....

mitale na midimu

JF-Expert Member
Aug 26, 2015
Kwa maoni yangu Kuna haja ya kufanyiwa graduates gap analysis kwa Kila kozi, ikiwezekana baadhi ya kozi zisitishwe hadi uhitaji utakapotokea....

Tunaambiwa au tunasikia waalimu wa sanaa wapo wengi kuliko uhitaji....
Kuna Courses nyingi zinasomwa kwa elimu ya chuo kikuu lkn elimu hiyo inaweza kupatikana kwa ngazi za veta au diploma na kuziba kabisa hilo gap katika jamii.

Hii itasaidia kupunguza msongamano wa wasomi mtaani ambao hatuwatumii tupate matunda ya kodi tunazotoa ili mabumu yao yalete tija mtaani.

Elimu isiachwe wazi Bila kujua tanzania Kuna Gap gani na linazibwa na watu gani zaid...

Zile zama za kuanzia darasa la kwanza na break ya kwanza ni UDBS au DUSE Bila kujua unaenda chuo ili iweje ilimradi tu graduate utaajiriwa zimepitwa na wakati....

Hii imepelekea Kila graduate asiye na kazi aingie kwenye kilimo huku hakuwahi kuwaza kumiliki hata Bustani ya maua kitenge mwisho wake ni kuangukia pua....

Maoni yako...

Kuzuia kusoma kozi fulani haitakuwa mbinu nzuri bali serikali inaweza kutahadharisha wasomi kutozipa kipaumbele kozi flani maana haina wigo mpana wa kuajiriwa kwa muda flani, hii itatoa uhuru kwa wale wanaosoma kozi flani kwa ajili ya kujiajiri au kusimamia biashara za nyumbani ama kuongeza wasifu.

*PAUSE*
*THINK WITH ME HERE; Entrepreneurship should be taught as a subject in all schools in Tanzania and across Africa*

By far the biggest employer of people in Tanzania and all over Africa is what is generally called the *"informal sector."*

I personally don't like this title "informal," preferring something like the "entrepreneurial" sector, but the truth of the matter is that most people in Tanzania and generally in Africa survive and put their kids through school, by being "self-employed" in some sort of business activities.

Whilst most of the people in this sector are generally literate, having been to school, there's very little in our education system that actually prepares them for a life running their own business.

This attitude that people must "fend for themselves" is something we need to end across African countries. Governments do have a responsibility to help create real jobs in an economy.

For those government leaders that ask for my advice, there are always five things that I recommend:

1. Publicly acknowledge that the "informal sector" is the central activity in our country. Whether people are smallholder farmers, street traders, or tradesmen and women, lets not be ashamed to acknowledge them as real economic players. They are contributing to the economy just like the biggest businesses that we have in our country.

2. Acknowledge the importance of this sector by putting in place policies that enable them to prosper. When they prosper, they will grow, employing more people. Start by holding meetings with them which are genuinely aimed at listening, and engaging them with dignity and respect.

3. Ensure law enforcement officials respect the informal sector. If governments don't formally recognize the key role of this sector in the economy, law enforcement may treat these entrepreneurs badly. This is what makes this sector vulnerable to corrupt officials.

4. Ensure this sector enjoys real rights under the law. For example, no policeman should be allowed to arbitrarily confiscate someone's goods, without due process. Courts should be arranged (and officials trained) in such a way that they can adjudicate the needs of this sector speedily, and cost effectively.

#My favorite*
5. Introduce entrepreneurship training into the formal education curriculum. By the time someone has completed seven years of primary school education, they should be able to put together a basic profit and loss statement, and a basic balance sheet. They should also be able to read financial statements. This is really, really simple, and not much more complicated than reading football scores!

A high school leaver must also know:

[HASHTAG]#How[/HASHTAG] to register a company, and register for tax.

[HASHTAG]#The[/HASHTAG] basic company law of their country.

[HASHTAG]#About[/HASHTAG] banks and how they operate.

[HASHTAG]#About[/HASHTAG] payroll, and laws governing the rights of others.

[HASHTAG]#How[/HASHTAG] businesses really operate, and how prosperity is generated in an economy.

[HASHTAG]#About[/HASHTAG] sustainability, of both economic growth and the environment.

I would go as far as to say that anyone who goes to a university must also have mandatory entrepreneurship training, irrespective of what they study. This is because we have university graduates who are also unemployed, who could easily create jobs for themselves and others.

Together we can help our vast army of entrepreneurs in Tanzania and accross Africa become skills-based "enterprise builders."

I strongly believe that if Africa focuses on fostering and developing entrepreneurship, there will be a remarkable uplift in job creation.

Tell me what you think about this

Back
Top Bottom