Kufunga data zako (Data Encryption)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invisible

Robot
Feb 11, 2006
Nadhani nianze kwa kusema:

Kuwa na kompyuta ni kitu kimoja lakini kuwa na uhakika kuwa ulichoweka kwenye kompyuta hiyo ni salama na hakuna anayeweza kukitoa wala kukiona bila idhini yako ni kitu kingine.

Naamini hapa tuna wataalam wa IT wengi na wengine ni wazoefu tu (hawana utaalam wowote kama nilivyo) na mnaweza kugusia hili kwa mapana zaidi.

Naomba wataalam wanaojua namna zote ama hata baadhi ya namna za kuyafanya mafaili yako yasitirike kabisa kwa mtu yeyote isipokuwa wewe (mwenye file husika) watupe namna ya kufanya hivyo.

BTW: Binafsi pc zangu zote zina encryption kali sana... Ni jadi yangu, nimezoea hivyo! Encryption nizitumiazo ni za kununua kwa bei kubwa tu, na nimeziweka kwenye pc zangu 4.

Nitarejea kugusia aina za Encryption software nilizowahi kutumia na uzuri au ubovu wa baadhi yake.

Ahsanteni

Nadhani nianze kwa kusema:

Kuwa na kompyuta ni kitu kimoja lakini kuwa na uhakika kuwa ulichoweka kwenye kompyuta hiyo ni salama na hakuna anayeweza kukitoa wala kukiona bila idhini yako ni kitu kingine.

Naamini hapa tuna wataalam wa IT wengi na wengine ni wazoefu tu (hawana utaalam wowote kama nilivyo) na mnaweza kugusia hili kwa mapana zaidi.

Naomba wataalam wanaojua namna zote ama hata baadhi ya namna za kuyafanya mafaili yako yasitirike kabisa kwa mtu yeyote isipokuwa wewe (mwenye file husika) watupe namna ya kufanya hivyo.

BTW: Binafsi pc zangu zote zina encryption kali sana... Ni jadi yangu, nimezoea hivyo! Encryption nizitumiazo ni za kununua kwa bei kubwa tu, na nimeziweka kwenye pc zangu 4.

Nitarejea kugusia aina za Encryption software nilizowahi kutumia na uzuri au ubovu wa baadhi yake.

Ahsanteni
Mkuu bado tunakusubiri weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee urejee lakini wapi upatikani kiasi tunaanza ku beep

hi all,
I made this program myself few years back, but i'm still using it until now,
How it works was a simple idea i got from a colleague of mine, This small program like 10kb in size will edit the extension of a folder or file you want to be safe and it sets a password behind it just incase the owner wishes to open the files. (all in all its unbreakable)

If you want it, send me your email and i'll send you the file.
cheers

hi all,
I made this program myself few years back, but i'm still using it until now,
How it works was a simple idea i got from a colleague of mine, This small program like 10kb in size will edit the extension of a folder or file you want to be safe and it sets a password behind it just incase the owner wishes to open the files. (all in all its unbreakable)

If you want it, send me your email and i'll send you the file.
cheers

Mkuu karibu sana kwanza....ila kwa kawaida huwa tunaweza humu humu 10KB ni ndogo sana kuanza kwenda private...weka tu humu kila mtu afaidi...ulichofanya..otherwise labda wataka kuuza....hiyo program....hiyo ntaelewa.....

Encryption, as most security measures are, is a double edged sword.Too much encryption and you run the risk of over encrypting your data and losing it forever (the analogy is locking yourself out and losing the key, without the option of breaking the lock), too little encryption and you run the risk of not protecting your data.

For most average users who do not want to be bothered with the intricate shenanigans of PGP/ Entrust/Verisign/RSA Keys and the whole alphabet soup that would make a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) dizzey, the good old password is still effective.

You can encrypt your files/folders with a password.

A primer on how to password protect your files and folders is available at

How do I password protect my files and folders in Windows?

Click --> How do I password protect my files and folders in Windows?

You can also zip your files/folders and password protect the zip file.

If you are not comfortable with key based encryption, password based encryption is just as effective and less cumbersome for average users whop run the risk of locking themselves out of their files by using key based encryption.

Oh sorry, i didn't saw the uploading stuff earlier,

Anyway i have been using this prog my self for a while so i never putted any instructions down : -

How to use it :-
Download it, Extract it the you'll see .exe file called project ***Never got a chance to name it ;-) ****
So if you open the file for the first time it will ask you for the new password just make sure you type a pass that you will remember *** You'll never get a chance to change the password***

then you will see the window ***very not good looking one*** at the top you shall see a dropdown which lets you trace the file in drives, The on the main you shall see some files go into the file you want to protect then just select and click protect. ***Done***

When you wish to open the files open the project.exe again then trace the file and click unprotect ***Very easy and simple***

for me i normally have a folder called works then when i came in the office inthe morning i just locate the file and click unprotect and when i leave at the evening or just going out i just protect the file. ***as i said been using the prog for years.

WARNING
Never ever rename the file after you have protected it. Make sure you keep the same name if the file is protected.

If you need any support kindly ask and i'll guide ya.

cheers

Attachments

• project.zip
    5.5 KB · Views: 60
Huyu Sneafer simuamini amini sijui kwanini....nahisi ni kimeo

Huyu Sneafer simuamini amini sijui kwanini....nahisi ni kimeo

Kwanza Avatar yake

Pili jina lake Sneafer limekaa kama "sniffer" yaani mtu wa kuvuta vuta harufu, kupeleleza peleleza hata asikohusika.

Tatu anavyoandika jina lake kwa kuchanganya caps na small letters kama "script kiddie"

Lakini inawezekana na ni muonekano tu.

Damn me, nilipomaliza kuandika hii mada nikasahau hata kurudi. Siku hiyo nilitengeneza namna moja ya kuficha files zako. Nitarejea kesho (leo ngumu) kuweka namna ya kuficha folders zako kwa password na hakuna wa kuziona bila hiari yako!

Iko simple lakini itasaidia wengi.

Damn me, nilipomaliza kuandika hii mada nikasahau hata kurudi. Siku hiyo nilitengeneza namna moja ya kuficha files zako. Nitarejea kesho (leo ngumu) kuweka namna ya kuficha folders zako kwa password na hakuna wa kuziona bila hiari yako!

Iko simple lakini itasaidia wengi.

Nataka ku give up kwa kusubiri.

Mkuu Invisible,

Bado tunasubiri aisee

Wakuu mi huwa nasahau bana, nadhani kama kuna topic nakuwa sijajibu mnahitaji majibu yangu haraka basi nistueni kwa kuandika PM na ikiwa na link ya topic husika, hapo ntajibu promptly. Sasa imagine nimepitisha muda mrefu hivi!

Okay here we go, kuna file moja naliambatanisha hapa, ni .txt file. Only registered members can download this file!

Hili unatakiwa kulifanyia yafuatayo:-

1. Download this .txt file,
  2. Under line 23 on that .txt file change the word PASSWORD to your desired password (to hide your files). This line reads like [if NOT %pass%==PASSWORD goto FAIL]
  3. Make sure you note down your new password!
  4. Save the file into your desired location (where your personal files are).
  5. Close the .txt file
  6. On the .txt file named FOLDERLOCK.txt change it to FOLDERLOCK.bat (you will be prompted that the file format will change, please accept the changes).
  7. Double click the new file named FOLDERLOCK.bat
  8. You will see a new folder named Locker.
  9. Drag a few files you feel in need of hidding into that new folder
  10. When you're done with those files of your interest (you can start with only 1 file) Double click FOLDERLOCK.bat file
  11. You will be asked: Are you sure u want to Lock the folder(Y/N) please type Y
  12. The Locker folder will disappear, to bring it back (unhide) double click FOLDERLOCK.bat and you will be prompted for the unlock password, once you put your password your files will appear into your screen.
NOTE: You can use another folder name instead of FOLDERLOCK.bat like Important.bat or Kimeo.bat or Tanzania.bat

Hii ndiyo njia wanayotumia wengi wa wanaotengeneza Encryption warez.

Naamini mmenisoma au sio? Nimetumia kiingereza ili kuwapa fursa wasio watanzania.

Sorry for those who are not good at swahili:

This' almost the same method being used by almost all Encryption softwares.

Invisible

Attachments

• FOLDERLOCK.txt
    908 bytes · Views: 73
Imefanyakazi shekhe.
sanksi sana mkuu.
nimefuata maelekezo na ipo safi sana.
Hii kitu ni kazi ya robot au?? maana ipo makini sana.

Imefanyakazi shekhe.

Hehehe,

My pleasure. That's what's important to me, if it works for you all am proud of it.

Ni vema kuandika code wewe mwenyewe uone kuwa si virus kabla watu hawajaanza kudai ni virus

Wakuu mi huwa nasahau bana, nadhani kama kuna topic nakuwa sijajibu mnahitaji majibu yangu haraka basi nistueni kwa kuandika PM na ikiwa na link ya topic husika, hapo ntajibu promptly. Sasa imagine nimepitisha muda mrefu hivi!

Okay here we go, kuna file moja naliambatanisha hapa, ni .txt file. Only registered members can download this file!

Hili unatakiwa kulifanyia yafuatayo:-

1. Download this .txt file,
  2. Under line 23 on that .txt file change the word PASSWORD to your desired password (to hide your files). This line reads like [if NOT %pass%==PASSWORD goto FAIL]
  3. Make sure you note down your new password!
  4. Save the file into your desired location (where your personal files are).
  5. Close the .txt file
  6. On the .txt file named FOLDERLOCK.txt change it to FOLDERLOCK.bat (you will be prompted that the file format will change, please accept the changes).
  7. Double click the new file named FOLDERLOCK.bat
  8. You will see a new folder named Locker.
  9. Drag a few files you feel in need of hidding into that new folder
  10. When you're done with those files of your interest (you can start with only 1 file) Double click FOLDERLOCK.bat file
  11. You will be asked: Are you sure u want to Lock the folder(Y/N) please type Y
  12. The Locker folder will disappear, to bring it back (unhide) double click FOLDERLOCK.bat and you will be prompted for the unlock password, once you put your password your files will appear into your screen.
NOTE: You can use another folder name instead of FOLDERLOCK.bat like Important.bat or Kimeo.bat or Tanzania.bat

Hii ndiyo njia wanayotumia wengi wa wanaotengeneza Encryption warez.

Naamini mmenisoma au sio? Nimetumia kiingereza ili kuwapa fursa wasio watanzania.

Sorry for those who are not good at swahili:

This' almost the same method being used by almost all Encryption softwares.

Invisible

Shukrani, kitu na bwaksi mazee.

Ila mimi niswali la kizushi kdg; kwa kuwa komputa nyingi hizi za maofisini tunatumia watu wengi hasa ambazo zipo ktk domain au workgroup. Ikatokea mtu akalifuta .bat file lako labda akidhania ni VIRUS ama file ambalo halina maana, je si niatakuwa nishapoteza kila kitu kilichomo humo???

Advise please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom