Kingereza Jamani Uuuwiiiiiiiii..... Help Me Plz

Arnold Ndosi

Aug 14, 2012
whn I Was A Young Boy I Used 2 Hear Dat English Is One Among The Simplest Languages In The World.i Ve Seriously Started Learning It,I Don See Its Simplicity At All. For Instance,there Is A Very Large Inconsistance Btn Spellings and Pronounciation!. I Have problems In Different Angles,i Genuinely Want 2 Improve my Language My Felow jf Members,see Them Here Below Then Propose The posble Ways Whch I May Use 2 overcome Them:-
I Fail 2use The Minor Words Categories Like Prepositions,articles And pronouns Appropriately.
I Really Lack Vocubularies Whle Im Speaking Or Wrtng A Certain Text
I Spell Words Wrongly Now And Then
Whle Im Speaking B4 The People, I Totally Loose Confidence
The Use Of Punctuation Marks Is Yet My Detrimental And Rampant Problem.
NB: HELP ME PLZ,WHT ARE THE ENGLISH WORDS FOR THE KISWAHLI WORDS, RUNGU,PANGA,KITOVU AND MARADUFU?

whn I Was A Young Boy I Used 2 Hear Dat English Is One Among The Simplest Languages In The World.i Ve Seriously Started Learning It,I Don See Its Simplicity At All. For Instance,there Is A Very Large Inconsistance Btn Spellings and Pronounciation!. I Have problems In Different Angles,i Genuinely Want 2 Improve my Language My Felow jf Members,see Them Here Below Then Propose The posble Ways Whch I May Use 2 overcome Them:-
I Fail 2use The Minor Words Categories Like Prepositions,articles And pronouns Appropriately.
I Really Lack Vocubularies Whle Im Speaking Or Wrtng A Certain Text
I Spell Words Wrongly Now And Then
Whle Im Speaking B4 The People, I Totally Loose Confidence
The Use Of Punctuation Marks Is Yet My Detrimental And Rampant Problem.
NB: HELP ME PLZ,WHT ARE THE ENGLISH WORDS FOR THE KISWAHLI WORDS, RUNGU,PANGA,KITOVU AND MARADUFU?
Kabla hujasaidiwa onyesha your serious,huko ulikojifunza English walikwambia uandike
B4 ukimaanisha "before"
2 ukimaanisha" to" au "too"
wrtng ukimaanisha writing
plz ukimanisha "please"
2use ukimaanisha "to use".
wht ukimaanisha "what"

wewe umeanza kwa kuharibu lugha,sidhani kama uko serious.Huko walikokufundisha hiyo lugha unayoandika wameshindwa.Ukiwa serious njoo tukusaidie kwa sasa the way ulivyo andika inaonekana hauko serious.Humu kuna watu wa rika tofauti tofauti na maadili tofauti,jifunze kwanza jinsi ya kuwasiliana na watu wote.Samahani kwa kama nitakuwa nimekuudhi

Back
Top Bottom