Kim Kardashian kudivorce

Kitty Galore

JF-Expert Member
May 24, 2011
After little more than two months of marriage, Kim Kardashian is filing for divorce from Kris Humphries. Ryan Seacrest confirmed the news Monday morning on Twitter:

TMZ first broke word of a Kardashian-Humphries split, reporting that the 31-year-old reality star is citing "irreconcilable differences" as the reason for the breakup. The date of separation: October 31, 2011. Lucky for Kardashian, there was a prenup drawn before the doomed duo ever said 'I do." (Shrewd move on Kim's part.)

Source

Omg.yahoo.com

Habari ndio hiyo

Walikuwa wanauza tu hits kwene kale ka kipindi kao on E! Watu mimacho kodo, wajanja walishaona kitambo kuwa matukio kwene kale kakipindi huwa ni artificial. Lulz

Alizidi na yeye kha!! huwa wanasema 'la kuvuma sana halina mshindo' Haahahhah wale wa my friendo my friendie my pal wanaomsifia saaaaaaaaaana kwenye blogs hiyo sasa hot news hewani mtujuze yale yatakayojiri.

Inashangaza sana kwani yule kijana (Chris) nae aliingia kichwa kichwa kwa Kim sasa naona kimeshawaka...!.

Mie hata situmbuizikagi kabisa na kipindi chao yaani naona feki nyingi sana.. Afu uyo dogo nae kujibebesha mdada asiekuwa saizi yake hata kupevuka kifikra alikuwa bado urefu tu ndo unamdanganya! Wameuza walichotaka kuuza na pesa wameingiza kazi kwenu mnaojiita fans

Kim k ni changu, ameona kris humphries atamdoea pesa zake..kwani jamaa hana kazi. Nba lockout.

Alizidi na yeye kha!! huwa wanasema 'la kuvuma sana halina mshindo' Haahahhah wale wa my friendo my friendie my pal wanaomsifia saaaaaaaaaana kwenye blogs hiyo sasa hot news hewani mtujuze yale yatakayojiri.

ha ha mchokozi wewe.....hebu tusubiri tuone....

Dah!...In less than 3 months it is over!!!! Marriage is not for everyone

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kim Kardashian files for divorce

Well that didn't take long.
Kim Kardashian has filed for divorce from her husband of 72 days, professional basketball player Kris Humphries, according to court documents from L.A. Superior Court.
"After careful consideration, I have decided to end my marriage," Kardashian, 31, says in a statement. "I hope everyone understands this was not an easy decision. I had hoped this marriage was forever but sometimes things don't work out as planned. We remain friends and wish each other the best."
Update, 5:40 p.m.: Kris Humphries says in a statement, "I love my wife and am devastated to learn she filed for divorce. I'm committed to this marriage and everything this covenant represents. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make it work." (Mhhhhh! Dude! you are not on the same page with your "wife")

And yes, you read that tally correctly. The marriage that was so highly celebrated and promoted by the E! network - which devoted not one, but two episodes of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" to the fairy tale nuptials - appears to now be no more.
And despite gushing how much her late father, attorney Robert Kardashian, would have "loved Kris," Kimmy K. opted to end her marriage on the grounds of irreconcilable differences.
The news spurred an almost immediate hash tag of #ThingsLongerThanKimsMarriage on Twitter. But look at the upside: We will always have footage from their reported $10 million wedding to remember the good times.

Dah!...In less than 3 months it is over!!!! Marriage is not for everyone

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kim Kardashian files for divorce

Well that didn't take long.
Kim Kardashian has filed for divorce from her husband of 72 days, professional basketball player Kris Humphries, according to court documents from L.A. Superior Court.
"After careful consideration, I have decided to end my marriage," Kardashian, 31, says in a statement. "I hope everyone understands this was not an easy decision. I had hoped this marriage was forever but sometimes things don't work out as planned. We remain friends and wish each other the best."
Update, 5:40 p.m.: Kris Humphries says in a statement, "I love my wife and am devastated to learn she filed for divorce. I'm committed to this marriage and everything this covenant represents. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make it work." (Mhhhhh! Dude! you are not on the same page with your "wife")

And yes, you read that tally correctly. The marriage that was so highly celebrated and promoted by the E! network - which devoted not one, but two episodes of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" to the fairy tale nuptials - appears to now be no more.
And despite gushing how much her late father, attorney Robert Kardashian, would have "loved Kris," Kimmy K. opted to end her marriage on the grounds of irreconcilable differences.
The news spurred an almost immediate hash tag of #ThingsLongerThanKimsMarriage on Twitter. But look at the upside: We will always have footage from their reported $10 million wedding to remember the good times.

Duh! Na kama mshikaji ndiye aliye-fall kupitiliza hii ni bonge ya blow, lakini haka kademu kaelewe mwosha huoshwa!!!!!!! And this will be the trend!!!!! Can u imagine yale maneno "mpaka kifo kitakapotutenganisha''?

Irreconcilable differences my foot!!!! miezi 2 tu eti watu wameshindwa kuelewana. Piga marufuku hizo Reality f&*&$3 Shows.

Their marriage was a sham. I think it was only for publicity and they got what they wanted.

Huyu hajui maana ya ndoa (kama ndoa ina maana kwake!)

Back
Top Bottom