Kenyan & Tanzanian Surburbs

YOU are dumb.the thread is about SUBURBS.!!!Google what that is.....
so in Eastern and North Eastern Kenya u don't have suburbs? :becky: those r ur suburbs don't fool us with fewer posh houses in Nai while up North people don't have food to eat leave alone a decent house to sleep in!

so in Eastern and North Eastern Kenya u don't have suburbs? :becky: those r ur suburbs don't fool us with fewer posh houses in Nai while up North people don't have food to eat leave alone a decent house to sleep in!

if your country is that perfect as you wish then speak in such criticism of Kenya. otherwise a suburban is found in an urban area.if there's a country that has each place as an urban area show me and I'll retract my words.

leta picha za Isiolo hapa na si kujisifia na za nairobi na Mombasa! Tunataka za north eastern Kenya na Eastern!

Wewe na Wakenya wako wote mna matatizo, hayo majumba mnayoyaposti humu hakuna Mkenya anaishi humo, Wakenya wao walinzi na wafua nguo tu kwenye hayo majumba, sasa utakuwa mtu wa ajabu kukaa na kusifia kitu ambacho hakikunufaishi wewe au jamaa yako bali kinamnufaisha mgeni, mentality ya aina hiyo utaiona kwa Waafrika tu Dunia hii!

sasa wewe jengo linakusaidia nini? si ajabu hata mlinzi akikuona unapiga hizo picha akakukamata akakufananisha na mwizi, sasa hicho ni kitu cha kujivunia kwa mtu mwenya akili?

maumivu yakizidi, pata ushauri wa daktari!

someone is given an opportunity to showcase their own, they take it as an opportunity ya kupaka mwenzake matope...crab in a bucket! Even if Kenya is the worst place on earth, it's ours and we are proud of it.

someone is given an opportunity to showcase their own, they take it as an opportunity ya kupaka mwenzake matope...crab in a bucket! Even if Kenya is the worst place on earth, it's ours and we are proud of it.

correct.hii shenzitype ya some people it's irritating and getting on my nerves.kama ni diss aanze thread ya "how Kenya is bad,"

Most of the houses in Mombasa esp. Nyali, Watamu and Mtwapa creek r owned by whites for holidays! even in Malindi

Most of the houses in Mombasa esp. Nyali, Watamu and Mtwapa creek r owned by whites for holidays! even in Malindi

dude, I'm not interested in anything you have to say about anything...so you can just f*&%$ off!

dude, I'm not interested in anything you have to say about anything...so you can just f*&%$ off!
show us ur house here first! if u not living in a Kipande system as a shamba boy in a shamba owned by a white man (the likes of Delamare) who is somewhere in the UK!

show us ur house here first! if u not living in a Kipande system as a shamba boy in a shamba owned by a white man (the likes of Delamare) who is somewhere in the UK!

Lol! huyu mzeiya ameknock.unadhani Kenya imekuwa Zimbabwe. kuwa mpole. unajiaibisha.

Geza Ulole cannot hold any more of this.Kinyongo kitamuua huyu.He has what i would call misplaced patriotism.
i guess kshaka's words put him in his rightful place "maumivu yakizidi, pata ushauri wa daktari!"

Wewe na Wakenya wako wote mna matatizo, hayo majumba mnayoyaposti humu hakuna Mkenya anaishi humo, Wakenya wao walinzi na wafua nguo tu kwenye hayo majumba, sasa utakuwa mtu wa ajabu kukaa na kusifia kitu ambacho hakikunufaishi wewe au jamaa yako bali kinamnufaisha mgeni, mentality ya aina hiyo utaiona kwa Waafrika tu Dunia hii!

sasa wewe jengo linakusaidia nini? si ajabu hata mlinzi akikuona unapiga hizo picha akakukamata akakufananisha na mwizi, sasa hicho ni kitu cha kujivunia kwa mtu mwenya akili?

I wish there was a way you could prove point yako ya kitoto but anyway, Point yangu ilikua je kwanini tusipost za kwetu zinazomilikiwa na watanzania since za wakenya zinamilikiwa na foreigners (like we hope but can't prove)? This kenyan surburbs are bigger and more spread than ours! and its not a secret that they have more and better planned estates. fact is, We can't wish this houses away, whether foreign or national built. Its amazing how my fellow countrymen instead of posting pictures of tanzanian surburbs or even our own slums, are posting back to Kenyans their own kibera slums and deliberately focus away from the kibera slum upgrading project!! really? do you go any lower than that?!!

And another thing, unaposema "mentality ya aina hiyo utaiona kwa waafrica tu" I hold my head and pray for your type! the type that judge an entire race based on one persons act! the type that say "mzungu ana akili". nkt!

Geza Ulole cannot hold any more of this.Kinyongo kitamuua huyu.He has what i would call misplaced patriotism.
i guess kshaka's words put him in his rightful place "maumivu yakizidi, pata ushauri wa daktari!"

That one is on a brink of heading to a mental institution. the speech of saying Malindi has houses owned by whites is not only racist but defamatory. And that is probably the kind of spirit that dwarfs economic growth and kills investments in TZ or UG wherever that hob comes from. I do not see any thing wrong with "anyone" from "anywhere" buying property so long as it is legally attained.

Thank God there are very few cunts like Geza Ulole in Kenya

KIHINGO VILLAGE - KENYA

7561521428_87a609439b_b.jpg

7561512498_c2dfeae194_b.jpg

I love these homes!

well the next thing you'll hear from the clones >>>
Kihingo is not even a Kenyan name !Typical

hivi wakenya si muanzishe jf yenu??mbona mnapenda kutufata fata sana nyie???we dont like u
.hehehe eti "top thinker"..shame on you..tuko hapa kubadilishana mawazo...if u dont like us that is ua problem,go and drown yourself in the indian ocean

Ridgeways / Windsor.

Given the golf fairways, fairly extensive tree cover going north into Kiambu county, I linked these photos taken over Nairobi to this area.

8219981053_11b1f18345_b.jpg

8219968113_369782dc9b_b.jpg

8219968113_369782dc9b_b.jpg

8220008201_7467449b83_b.jpg

By Minkydink, Flickr