Rules of Dominance

Friedrich Nietzsche

JF-Expert Member
Sep 22, 2022
I just want to address this to my fellow pple and especially You, Yes you
This are few things I have learned about dominance

1. Always Get out
Never stay inside, inside is like the cage never stay in cage. Life teach you to stay inside that is surviving never living.We were made to live not surviving.At least the past has taught this in so much its time to get it

All great people and great nationation never stayed inside their countries. Remember The queen of british yeah hope you do. He went in tanganyika and name the lake in her name Lake victoria…regardless of those who lived there for hundred of years and today is still on map (now you know why you should never stayed inside)

hope you know Zanzibar too was called after arabs who moved from Middle East and dominate the Coastal of Eastern Africa and ofcoz they brought religion too hope you got arabic name too.

2. Be brutal to yourself
Go hard to yourself like you never did, excuse wont make your life of any significance rather will make you powerless

3. Give people what to fight and to kill for..
I know it sound rude but it is what it is. People always like to fight and to make anemies of their life so that they can feel relief of the pain of life but also they want something to die for.It does fit well when you die for nothing. If they have no one to fight you will be next.

You will always be hero when you offer your people what to fight and to die for. Remember someone who invented nationalism well people are fighting and dying for their nation. The thing that is social construct.
Also you heard people fight and dying for religion ,family, tribes, or respect or race etc. you know well then
This desire is always there.

4. Attack first
Never wait to be attacked and defend you will always be weak. The real power is to attack not to defend

5. Live the new innovation first
Never live the old way always change for the better.Evolution always win so never hate new things if it make sense or transform the life be the first. There is no honour in copying or following the tail.

6. Keep your friends incheck and your enemies close
Ok we well know the bigger enemies will be your friends and the biggest is you so keep your friend incheck bcoz your enemies can only destroy you only if they have someone in yourskin.

7. If the Enemy want to kill you wake up first and kill him first
I know it sound silly but that how things work. Never wait your enemy to be powerful nor ready

8. Be Ready for worst
Never be fooled with the peace you have. Its the peace that makes you weak and hope you remember some one said good times creat weak people? yes thats its “a lot of silence has a big bang” so be ready for worst you will never regreat

IMG_3597.jpg

Happy new year friends

Power of dominance…..2/

9. Make your network beyond the reach
-Network your influence everywhere to everyone weak and strong.There is a time even a weak become useful

I just want to address this to my fellow pple and especially You, Yes you
This are few things I have learned about dominance

1. Always Get out
Never stay inside, inside is like the cage never stay in cage. Life teach you to stay inside that is surviving never living.We were made to live not surviving.At least the past has taught this in so much its time to get it

All great people and great nationation never stayed inside their countries. Remember The queen of british yeah hope you do. He went in tanganyika and name the lake in her name Lake victoria…regardless of those who lived there for hundred of years and today is still on map (now you know why you should never stayed inside)

hope you know Zanzibar too was called after arabs who moved from Middle East and dominate the Coastal of Eastern Africa and ofcoz they brought religion too hope you got arabic name too.

2. Be brutal to yourself
Go hard to yourself like you never did, excuse wont make your life of any significance rather will make you powerless

3. Give people what to fight and to kill for..
I know it sound rude but it is what it is. People always like to fight and to make anemies of their life so that they can feel relief of the pain of life but also they want something to die for.It does fit well when you die for nothing. If they have no one to fight you will be next.

You will always be hero when you offer your people what to fight and to die for. Remember someone who invented nationalism well people are fighting and dying for their nation. The thing that is social construct.
Also you heard people fight and dying for religion ,family, tribes, or respect or race etc. you know well then
This desire is always there.

4. Attack first
Never wait to be attacked and defend you will always be weak. The real power is to attack not to defend

5. Live the new innovation first
Never live the old way always change for the better.Evolution always win so never hate new things if it make sense or transform the life be the first. There is no honour in copying or following the tail.

6. Keep your friends incheck and your enemies close
Ok we well know the bigger enemies will be your friends and the biggest is you so keep your friend incheck bcoz your enemies can only destroy you only if they have someone in yourskin.

7. If the Enemy want to kill you wake up first and kill him first
I know it sound silly but that how things work. Never wait your enemy to be powerful nor ready

8. Be Ready for worst
Never be fooled with the peace you have. Its the peace that makes you weak and hope you remember some one said good times creat weak people? yes thats its “a lot of silence has a big bang” so be ready for worst you will never regreat

View attachment 2859116

Happy new year friends
Bro