Karim Benzema aumia, kukosa michuano ya Kombe la Dunia 2022

JanguKamaJangu

JF-Expert Member
Feb 7, 2022
1668934583403.png

Ndoto za mshindi huyo wa Tuzo ya Ballon d'Or 2022 kucheza michuano ya Kombe la Dunia inayofanyika Nchini Qatar imezimika baada ya kupata majeraha ya nyama za paja alipokuwa katika mazoezi ya timu ya taifa ya Ufaransa.

Licha ya kuelezwa atakuwa nje ya uwanja wa wiki tatu, Benzema mwenyewe amesema yupo tayari nafasi yake apewe mchezaji mwingine ili aisaidie timu.

===========

Karim Benzema is OUT of the World Cup: Holders France are ROCKED on eve of the tournament as Ballon d'Or winner says he must 'think about the team' after suffering thigh injury in training

Karim Benzema's World Cup dreams are over after he was ruled out of the tournament after suffering an injury in training.

The Real Madrid striker saw his first full training session in the middle-east brought to an early conclusion after he suffered an injury on Saturday.

He was then brought in for a scan in Doha and it had been hoped that he would just miss their opener against Australia on Tuesday.

However, it was not good news for the 34-year-old, and France have confirmed that he will take no part at the World Cup, as he suffered a thigh injury which will keep him out for three weeks.

Benzema took to Instagram shortly after the announcement to say that he felt it was best to leave his place to someone who can replace him and contribute to their hopes of retaining the trophy.

He said: 'In my life I have never given up but tonight I have to think about the team as I have always done so reason tells me to leave my place to someone who can help our group make a good World Cup. Thank you for all your messages of support.'

It is just the latest setback for France who have already had prolific RB Leipzig striker Christopher Nkunku ruled out after an injury in training.

The likes of Paul Pogba, N'Golo Kante, Presnel Kimpembe and goalkeeper Mike Maignan were all unavailable for selection due their own injuries.

A statement by the French national team on their social media accounts said: 'Karim Benzema is forced to give up participating in the World Cup.

'The whole team shares Karim's sadness and wishes him a speedy recovery.'

In reaction to the news, France manager Didier Deschamps said: 'I am extremely sad for Karim who made this World Cup a major goal.

'Despite this new blow for the French team, I have full confidence in my group. We will do everything to meet the huge challenge that awaits us.'

The injury means that the players who finished first and second in the Ballon d'Or rankings have both been ruled out of the tournament through injury - after Sadio Mane was withdrawn by the Senegal squad.

Benzema, who was recently crowned as the winner of the Ballon d'Or, has been plagued with injuries so far this season for Real Madrid.

The thigh injury was not a reoccurrence of the knee and hamstring problems that had seen him train away from the squad alongside Raphael Varane who has also been a doubt for their opener with Australia.

The Madrid star was working his way through a personalised training programme developed by French staff that aimed to help him recover quickly from other concerns.

The three-week absence would mean that he would miss all of the group stage, as well as the Round of 16 and quarter-finals.

Even then, it would be a huge risk for him to be thrown into an important semi-final or final clash - if France were to make it that far.

His withdrawal though has given manager Didier Deschamps a decision to make on whether to call up a replacement.

Source: DailyMail

Dah, itakuwaje sasa… mtu muhimu sana, ilikuwa akatuoneshe vitu kuww amestahili tuzo aliyoipata.

Duh sio kwamba kuna mazingira yanaandaliwa hapa ya hiko kimessi kichukue tuzo na kombe sababu ni michuano yake ya mwisho?

Mimi nilishasema France anaishia group stage ....hii ni laana ya world cup winner

Back
Top Bottom