Je wanawake ndivyo mlivyo tukiwa mbali nanyi?

Jidu

JF-Expert Member
Mar 9, 2011
Capture.PNG

I cheated on hubby with lay preacher

Fling ... I had affair with lay preacher
Published: 02nd October 2012

I'VE been having sex with a lay preacher at my local church. Now my husband won’t believe I can stay faithful.
I’m 33 and my family has always attended our local evangelical church. I was raised here but my parents came from Nigeria, and I met my husband visiting family over there. It took months to get him a visa to come to live with me in the UK.
Just I was trying to sort that out I was made redundant. I was worried what we were going to live on and whether the visa would be blocked.
This preacher at the church asked me what was wrong so I confided in him. He offered me a job in his company, doing things like the filing. I was so grateful but he started finding excuses to get me to stay late. Then one evening when there was nobody around he took me through to his private loo and made a pass at me.
As things got more passionate he lifted up my skirt and we had sex. It was frantic but it felt amazing. I hadn’t seen my husband for six months by then and had missed being held and wanted.
He then started calling round for sex at my flat – in secret because he’s well known in the community
My husband, who is 45, has joined me now but he found out about my affair through looking through my phone. I’ve ended things with my boss but I can’t pack my job in as we need the money.
My husband is convinced I’m still involved with my boss but he’s backed right off now my husband is here. How can I convince my husband that I’ll commit to him from now on?

Nyege mbaya sana,tena za muda mrefu,yani ukiguswa tu,looh kushney,njia pekee ya kutocheat especially kwa issue kama ya huyo ni kujiweka mbali na vishawishi,usimpe mwanamume nafasi ya kuwa karibu na wewe,wala usije ukabaki sehemu peke yako na mtu anaekufukuzia maana ni hatari,akikushika hata mkono tu utakuwa tayari ashike na huko kwa bibi,looh can't imagine.

All you need is to accept Jesus to be born again and your sin will be forgiven and God will make a way for you to get another job. Also God will restore your marriage and restore love to your marriage. That local pastor need also to repent otherwise he is making a good number of his followers to go to hell. Shame on you pastors who destroy the flock of the Lord. God has prepare a place for you with your father (Satan) where you can be tormented forever.

Wanaume msikae mbali na wake zenu kwa mua mrefu bila sababu za msingi. Wanawake msijirahisi kiasi hicho hata kama mume yuko mbali. Jitahidi kujizuia Usiwe karibu na wanaume wakware. Utakuja juta kukosa mume na huyo aliyekudanganya naye ana kukimbia.

wanaume msikae mbali na wake zenu kwa mua mrefu bila sababu za msingi. Wanawake msijirahisi kiasi hicho hata kama mume yuko mbali. Jitahidi kujizuia usiwe karibu na wanaume wakware. Utakuja juta kukosa mume na huyo aliyekudanganya naye ana kukimbia.
usiache mbachao kwa msala upitao

Wanaume msikae mbali na wake zenu kwa mua mrefu bila sababu za msingi. Wanawake msijirahisi kiasi hicho hata kama mume yuko mbali. Jitahidi kujizuia Usiwe karibu na wanaume wakware. Utakuja juta kukosa mume na huyo aliyekudanganya naye ana kukimbia.

Bora kukosa mume na kukimbiwa,utaachiwa ile kitu inalitwa +

All you need is to accept Jesus to be born again and your sin will be forgiven and God will make a way for you to get another job. Also God will restore your marriage and restore love to your marriage. That local pastor need also to repent otherwise he is making a good number of his followers to go to hell. Shame on you pastors who destroy the flock of the Lord. God has prepare a place for you with your father (Satan) where you can be tormented forever.
Don't forget the one who do it was a local preacher, he was not saved?

Nyege mbaya sana,tena za muda mrefu,yani ukiguswa tu,looh kushney,njia pekee ya kutocheat especially kwa issue kama ya huyo ni kujiweka mbali na vishawishi,usimpe mwanamume nafasi ya kuwa karibu na wewe,wala usije ukabaki sehemu peke yako na mtu anaekufukuzia maana ni hatari,akikushika hata mkono tu utakuwa tayari ashike na huko kwa bibi,looh can't imagine.

Duh ahsanteeeee...ushauri mzuri sana

Sent from my BlackBerry 9100 using JamiiForums

Hii na mimi siikubali kabisa kwani ku cheat hakuangalii upo au haupo! Kama mtu amepanga kukucheat ata kucheat hata ukiwa karibu,sema tuangalia reason ya kucheat.
unaamini mwanamke anacheat mnapokuwa mbali?

Its Bad Joke,Kumwambia Mwanamke "I trust yoU"

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using JamiiForums

View attachment 66954

I'VE been having sex with a lay preacher at my local church. Now my husband won’t believe I can stay faithful.
I’m 33 and my family has always attended our local evangelical church. I was raised here but my parents came from Nigeria, and I met my husband visiting family over there. It took months to get him a visa to come to live with me in the UK.
Just I was trying to sort that out I was made redundant. I was worried what we were going to live on and whether the visa would be blocked.
This preacher at the church asked me what was wrong so I confided in him. He offered me a job in his company, doing things like the filing. I was so grateful but he started finding excuses to get me to stay late. Then one evening when there was nobody around he took me through to his private loo and made a pass at me.
As things got more passionate he lifted up my skirt and we had sex. It was frantic but it felt amazing. I hadn’t seen my husband for six months by then and had missed being held and wanted.
He then started calling round for sex at my flat – in secret because he’s well known in the community
My husband, who is 45, has joined me now but he found out about my affair through looking through my phone. I’ve ended things with my boss but I can’t pack my job in as we need the money.
My husband is convinced I’m still involved with my boss but he’s backed right off now my husband is here. How can I convince my husband that I’ll commit to him from now on?

Kwa mcchana ni ngumu sana mwanaume kukuamini tena haata umfanyie nini.
Ndo maana akinya kukua kanya akinya bata kaharisha. Ndivyo ilivyo.

Hii na mimi siikubali kabisa kwani ku cheat hakuangalii upo au haupo! Kama mtu amepanga kukucheat ata kucheat hata ukiwa karibu,sema tuangalia reason ya kucheat.

yah swala sio kuwa karibu wala mabli watu wancheat kwa wake /waume zao hata wakiwa nao kwenye tendo!oh iko kazi kubwa sana kumwelewa mwanadamu na mahitaji yake ya kiakili!dah

hizo zipo sana tu hapa Bongo. akina dada kwa akina mama wanatumika na "watumishi" kama swala.

View attachment 66954

I'VE been having sex with a lay preacher at my local church. Now my husband won't believe I can stay faithful.
I'm 33 and my family has always attended our local evangelical church. I was raised here but my parents came from Nigeria, and I met my husband visiting family over there. It took months to get him a visa to come to live with me in the UK.
As things got more passionate he lifted up my skirt and we had sex. It was frantic but it felt amazing. I hadn't seen my husband for six months by then and had missed being held and wanted.
He then started calling round for sex at my flat – in secret because he's well known in the community
My husband, who is 45, has joined me now but he found out about my affair through looking through my phone. I've ended things with my boss but I can't pack my job in as we need the money.
My husband is convinced I'm still involved with my boss but he's backed right off now my husband is here. How can I convince my husband that I'll commit to him from now on?
It is good that I am not that man who seeks for assuarances,I would cease to be your husband the first day of my discovery.

Back
Top Bottom