Je,Is it unfair to miss your Ex?

Ben Saanane

JF-Expert Member
Jan 18, 2007
Wakuu,hivi ni vibaya kum-miss Ex wako?Utakuwa humtendei haki mke/mume au Boyfriend/girlfriend wako wa sasa?:wink2::wink2:

Kummiss ex wako ni vibaya sana, maana kwa nini ulimwacha! otherwise uwe una mpango naye tena kitu ambacho ni kawaida kuwa unapokuwa karibu naye lazima mtafikia kiwango cha kukumbuka na mkaingia dhambini. na hivyo ni vibaya kummiss ina maana hujamwacha

kwani ukim-miss mtu unamkwazaje mwingine? Nini kinamuuma?

Unaweza kummiss sana tu. Baada ya mambo kuwa complicated na kupigwa bonge la buti, nilijaribu kuweka ukaribu mpya wa mm na yy. Ukaribu huo ndiyo unaotufanya tuweze kuwasiliana japo kwa mara moja baada kimya cha muda mrefu pale mmoja anapojihisi kammiss mwenzake.

Kama tayari umesha ji engage na mtu mwingine thats not fair at all,unamiss nini huko?but kama bado upo upo huna committment nyingine mie naona haina shida:hand:

Mi sioni kama ni tatizo, hata kama mnakutana kwa mema its ok, kama una mpenz mwingne na huyo ex wako mnakutana/kumisiana bila sex haina shda

Inawezekana kabisa na hakuna cha kushangaza. Binadamu hatuko perefect hivyo hili ni moja ya udhaifu wetu kama binadamu. Ndiyo kimaadili si vizuri lakini si kitu cha ajabu kabisa.

I'd say its Definately unfair

There is a reason that an ex, is an EX! If so, what business do you have missing them, especially if you are already with someone else? If you were not dating anyone then we could blame it on loneliness maybe, lakini kwakuwa una mtu then there is no reason at all besides TAMAA!!

Inawezekana kabisa na hakuna cha kushangaza. Binadamu hatuko perefect hivyo hili ni moja ya udhaifu wetu kama binadamu. Ndiyo kimaadili si vizuri lakini si kitu cha ajabu kabisa.

I agree with you100%....there are reasons we miss those we had in our previous relationship and its ok to do so....whats not okay is to cheat with them in case you have or she/him has a relationship with someone else.

There is a reason that an ex, is an EX! If so, what business do you have missing them, especially if you are already with someone else? If you were not dating anyone then we could blame it on loneliness maybe, lakini kwakuwa una mtu then there is no reason at all besides TAMAA!!

Really? what if i have not found someone like him/her,i mean yes,am in a diffrent relationship but which is totally what i had before... is it that bad to miss someone???? Tamaa is when you want to have him/her while you/him/her is in a different relationship....thats how i see this!

Umeongea bila kukanyaga maneno huo ndio ukweli.

Michelle mie bado hainiingii akilini what are you missing there? It means part of u is still there na kama upo na mtu mwingine do u still claim that u love him/her with all ur heart au unamwambiaje?Chukua mfano huu upo na new boy/girl then unasikia anaonge kwenye simu na EX wake kwamba amemmiss how does it feel?
Really? what if i have not found someone like him/her,i mean yes,am in a diffrent relationship but which is totally what i had before... is it that bad to miss someone???? Tamaa is when you want to have him/her while you/him/her is in a different relationship....thats how i see this!

Michelle, correct me if Im wrong ,I thout the reason for demoting someone from being "the man himself" to "Mr. EX" position is to possibly find some1 better, or even an improved version of the current? Kama ni hivyo, shouldnt you then be looking for someone unlike him!?

That said, what I can conceed to is as humans we cant help who we miss and what not, so it may not necessarily be Tamaa all the time

Michelle, correct me if Im wrong ,I thout the reason for demoting someone from being "the man himself" to "Mr. EX" position is to possibly find some1 better, or even an improved version of the current? Kama ni hivyo, shouldnt you then be looking for someone unlike him!?

That said, what I can conceed to is as humans we cant help who we miss and what not, so it may not necessarily be Tamaa all the time

You are right on the fact that we look for someone who is better....sometimes we get to know someone is not better when we are already in relationships....and i think all this depends on the reasons that caused the break up.....sometimes its forced circumstances that cause break ups such as religion,parents refusal to accept someone,distance etc etc.....i agree most of the time ni tamaa.

Kwa upande mmoja, inategemeana sana na jinsi ya vile mlivyo achana. Lakini njia ya uhakika ya kutommiss labda iwe ni kupoteza kumbukumbu za nyuma wakati mko pamoja. Vyenginevyo ni kujifanya msugu na kuzitoa hisia pale kumbukumbu za mambo fulani zinapokujia. Wala kummiss haina maana kuwa lazima umtafute au uasiliane nae. Ila ni hisia fulani tu zinazoweza kukupata juu yake.

You are right on the fact that we look for someone who is better....sometimes we get to know someone is not better when we are already in relationships....and i think all this depends on the reasons that caused the break up.....sometimes its forced circumstances that cause break ups such as religion,parents refusal to accept someone,distance etc etc.....i agree most of the time ni tamaa.

You're on point Michelle...I agree with you 100%