Je, Anaitwaje?

REFERENCE TO THE U.S.A

I don't think there is an official designation for the president's husband. Whoever is the first will probably decide what he prefers to be called and set a precedent for any that follow.

"First Lady" does not necessarily mean the wife of the president. The first lady is the official hostess at the White House. This is usually the wife of the president, but when our presidents have been widows, the duties have been performed by their daughters or other female relatives. President Zachary Taylor's wife had no interest in the duties, so they were performed by her daughter. We had one bachelor president; his first lady was his niece.

Whenever we finally have a female president, we will still require an official host or hostess at the White House. Obviously the president won't have time for those duties. If the president's husband is not interested in the job, it may fall to her daughter or some other female relative. On the other hand, tradition may be thrown out the window as they hire a hostess. Staff do most of the actual hostess work anyway.

SOURCE: husband of a female president - WordReference Forums

Lady father,hapana first gentleman

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using JamiiForums

Aaah simple nmekumbuka anaitwa.....Sugar daddy!! Au muoaji mitaala

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using JamiiForums

Tusubiri PROF MAMA ARDHI awe rais 2015, halafu tutajua yule baba tutamwitaje...

Back
Top Bottom