Jay Z's Hypocrisy?

0007.gif

for this wonderful wonderful news... See you later.. :)

I love you more, stay well...see you later....!!

A level of hipocrisy is necessary for evolution. Can you imagine going on a job interview, or a first date, and being 100% truthful?

The only real, and really deplorable hiprocrytes, are the ones calling others hipocrytes.

Jay-Z is, by his own account, a reformed street corner hard drugs pusher. He somehow managed to be this influential UN ambassador because this world respect money. Whether you get it by selling prohibited (bootleg) alcohol like Ambassador Joseph Kennedy who reared a US president or hard drugs on the corners near Marcy projects like Jay-Z, the real hypocryte is the system that pretends to uphold such high standards of morality and the simpletons who believe in that.

Mi ni mpenzi sana wa muziki wa Jay-Z, na upenzi wangu hauishii kusikiliza ma beats, nasikiliza anachosema. Kuna wimbo aliongelea hili, akasema something to the effect of "hipocritical system let me get back right at you" akimaanisha kwamba hii system inayojifanya inajali morality ni hiocrisy inayoruhusu muuza madawa ya kulevya anayetukana wanawake kwenye rekodi zake (wakati huo) awe balozi wa Umoja wa Mataifa na mtu anayeheshimika na watu kama Warren Buffet Marekani.

Like Puff said. It's all about the Benjamins baby.

Guardian Angel, you are the best, No wonder Hashy loves and respects you that much...Am waiting for him. I love him too!

Did you just say you LOVE HIM??
au ni hii miwani yangu imejaa ugali ..

Waooo Ngoja nikamwite sasa..
My job is done and dusted.

0031.gif

Ok, lets say ni kweli people change when they have kids, lakini ina maana hakuwa anamrespect maza'ake kiasi hicho hadi mtoto wa kike ndo akufunulie na kuona ni disrespect to mention a B word on you lyrics?

Hilo haliko kwenye mtiririko huo msichanganye.

Mimi ni mshabiki wa Jigga lakini naamini kwenye hili ametifuka.lol

Ok, lets say ni kweli people change when they have kids, lakini ina maana hakuwa anamrespect maza'ake kiasi hicho hadi mtoto wa kike ndo akufunulie na kuona ni disrespect to mention a B word on you lyrics?

Jay Zee yupo kwenye show business, kwa hiyo ni lazima atupe watu show kwa kadri awezavyo

Anataka kuonyesha kuwa mwanawe ndio muhimu kuliko yoyote sasa kwa hiyo anatupa show kwa kutoa wimbo na maelezo Kama haya.

Angeweza kuacha tu kutukana lkn kwa vile show ni biashara kwake imebidi atangaze

Jay-Z katika album yake ya kwanza, "Reasonable Doubt" wimbo "Twenty Two Two's" alisema.

I don't follow any guidelines
Cause too many niggas ride mines
So I change styles every two rhymes

Kwa hiyo siwezi kushangaa akibadilisha msimamo kila baada ya sekunde mbili.

Kashasema hiyo ndiyo worldview yake.

Hii inaonesha... hata Beyonce is not that special to him, let alone all the women in his life. For they had failed to put that impact (full respect to women) on him like the new comer did.:hat:

Uchakachuzi. . . .
Hahahaha, just imagine if The Boss was really Jay-Z, si unaona tungepata exclusive scoop, na pia nafasi ya kumuuliza kama ilikua hypocrisy or not? that is what I was trying to do, ila aliondoka bila kusema chochote! lol
So as far as I am concerned sikuchakachua, nilikua najaribu kujibu thread kwa kupata first hand information. :lol:

Hii inaonesha... hata Beyonce is not that special to him, let alone all the women in his life. For they had failed to put that impact (full respect to women) on him like the new comer did.:hat:

Exactly my thoughts Ashadii. . Kwamba Beyonce and his mother didnt do? . Anyway like how others said, its a continuation of his shows. .And if that made him change its for his own good! Though iam only thinkin what Beyonce thinks. . But again similar minds what can you say!

Exactly my thoughts Ashadii. . Kwamba Beyonce and his mother didnt do? . Anyway like how others said, its a continuation of his shows. .And if that made him change its for his own good! Though iam only thinkin what Beyonce thinks. . But again similar minds what can you say!

Hizo ni Hip hop swagger tu... Him not saying the B' word does not mean that his daughter has escaped being called a B'. What comes around comes back around.... Whether he likes it or Not.

BTW Twande you are a busy person eeeh? 2009... 200 posts...lol... (I kid)

Jay-Z katika album yake ya kwanza, "Reasonable Doubt" wimbo "Twenty Two Two's" alisema.

Kwa hiyo siwezi kushangaa akibadilisha msimamo kila baada ya sekunde mbili.

Kashasema hiyo ndiyo worldview yake.
Kiranga, i know what you say lakini hakikunizuia kuanzisha huu mjadala simply kwasababu messagge yake kuhusu kutokulitamka a "B" word ina different impacts on different fans.

Unadhani impact yake ni sawa accross the board when it comes to his fans?

Huyu mtu ana long visions pia, anajituma sana kuisadia Afrika na yeye na jaluo mawasiliano everynow and then, nadhani alishawahi kubrag kwenye mpini wake mmoja kuwa huwa wana chat sana thru their blackberries, so wengine wanaweza kudhani ana political ambitions and so forth.

Na kuna upande ambao hawajali what he says or not, ie you, na kuna ambao wangefurahi kama angeendelea na a B word.

Mimi nawalenga zaidi kundi la kwanza.

Pili, kwasababu huyu nu msanii, na pia mwanaharakati mwenye washauri, then mara nyingi maneno yake yana malengo, na pia yatakuwa criticised.

Sisi wengine tunataka kuchokonoa ili tujuwe...

Sitaki kuamini kwamba ameutambua umuhimu wa kutokulisema hilo neno baada ya kupata mtoto wa kike persee, vipi hakuwarespect mama yake mzazi and B herself?

Mhn! Labda angeiwakilisha kivingine?

Hizo ni Hip hop swagger tu... Him not saying the B' word does not mean that his daughter has escaped being called a B'. What comes around comes back around.... Whether he likes it or Not.

BTW Twande you are a busy person eeeh? 2009... 200 posts...lol... (I kid)

Ashadii mi mvivuuu kuandika lol. . Ubusy yes plus nikipata muda naandika then napotea. . But mara kwa mara naingia nasoma may b daily! An addict i can say!

Ashadii mi mvivuuu kuandika lol. . Ubusy yes plus nikipata muda naandika then napotea. . But mara kwa mara naingia nasoma may b daily! An addict i can say!

C'mon!! An addict?? You do not qualify Twande....lol... Observe my join date and # of posts, then you will know for sure you are in front of a JF Addict.:biggrin:

C'mon!! An addict?? You do not qualify Twande....lol... Observe my join date and # of posts, then you will know for sure you are in front of a JF Addict.:biggrin:

I can understand you Ashadii. . If an addict is you then i dont qulify lol. .just kno that iam a silent reader . . would like so much to b active but it just dont happen . . Let me try this 2012 hahahaaa

Back
Top Bottom