J Cole is the illest New Skul Cat

TUPACified

JF-Expert Member
Feb 27, 2015
Ilinichukua muda kiasi kumuelewa huyu chalii, si uongo. Kwa upande wangu Mshkaji hana mpinzani kwa hawa kizazi kipya. He got the contents, techniques to deliver, determination, genuine intent, and he's no follower.

Mshkaji hajapagawa na game kabisa, ni yeye na muziki wake, na anafanya kwa watu wake, sio ku-make classics ili ku-impress critics.

Cool personality, hajaribu kuwa mgumu, hatumii lugha chafu, hatafuti attention za kiduanzi. Being a new skul cat myself, he's the only one i'm proud of in the game. Hopefully hatazingua huko mbele.

Ain't no way around it no more, he's got the flames.
J+Cole+ESPN+The+Party+Inside+pgVi9KDy4GKl.jpg

Nigga, I love your swag, your way of presenting your thoughts. But dawg, try talking about our own, sometimes. Just that.

Nigga, I love your swag, your way of presenting your thoughts. But dawg, try talking about our own, sometimes. Just that.
Thanx G.
Haven't been that close to our game for 3 years now, i only get a chance for only less than a month every year. What i say, is what's on my mind at that moment.

I do talk about ours when someone bring them up, and i got some to say. I can only talk what i know bruv.

Thanx G.
Haven't been that close to our game for 3 years now, i only get a chance for only less than a month every year. What i say, is what's on my mind at that moment.

I do talk about ours when someone bring them up, and i got some to say. I can only talk what i know bruv.

I get you bruh, just puff with ease.

Thanx G.

True that, and so impressed with what I pass through, my brother can you tell me even a little bit who is best btn Kendrick Lamar and that rapper j Cole

True that, and so impressed with what I pass through, my brother can you tell me even a little bit who is best btn Kendrick Lamar and that rapper j Cole
They're both tight. Tho Kendrick is from the West Coast, i'm down with Cole for the reasons i just explained up there. Frankly, i feel like Kendrick is doing it for the critics. He came up real tight, but he feels the pressure to maintain, so he's trying a little too much.

Between the 2, Kendrick is more succesful, and got a lot of respect from other top dawgs as well, but Cole has mine.

Cole is the baddest. Kwenye ile ngoma aloshirikiana na mrs Carter ndo nilipomkubali mchizi. Ofcoz ngoma yake ya cant get enough z my Ringtone

Back
Top Bottom