Its the beginning of love between C and K

Its the beginning of love between C and K

Kasie

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2013
Posts
22,805
Reaction score
43,228
Holla,

I know its Monday yes

I know its morning yes

I couldn't resist love forces to express what fills my soul, heart, mind...

Am beginning beginning to fall, to fall in love..

Babe I know you'll read this, just know that I can't let you go now or later, I've beginning, beginning to fall, fall in love....



C stands for Captain

K stands for Kasie.

You know I like dancing, I like singing, I can't summarize when am talking and you always give me your ears... I love you madly Babe, you are my Captain...

That video, its more of dancing the beats, animation, your granny is a cartoon addict...

You shoot all who try to kidnap me away from you, I do the same babe, won't let you go easily babe. Your punishment kills me softly and left me helplessly whole Sunday....

1574063494691.png


Hii kitu ndo imenisaidia kuniondoa uchovu wa adhabu....

Have a good morning love, mmuahh!!

Matata the K.
 
One day Kasie you have to deal with everything alone with Crying Eyes

Ahahahahahaaa Denvers, hujabahatika kusoma mandishi yangu, mbona nishalia sanaa hadi machozi yakakata ila nalia tuu.

I hate sadness, I hate being angry, when those feelings attack me, I always have my first aid tool kit, I run fast and vanish away the crying mode and what you see and love threads everyday.

Ziko nyuzi za huzuni ambazo nshaziweka humu nyingi tuu, so that one day has already pass and if it come again and again its not news neither big deal.

Matata the K.
 
C for Curtis[emoji2]

Hatimaye CURTIS karudishwa kupasha kiporo

Ahahahahahaa Mazigazi wkanza umebadilisha avatar umebadilika banaa, rudisha ile ile ya zamani ndo nimekuzoea hii unaonekana mpyaa.

Huyu curtis ni memba wa humu JF? Ndo nani mbona simfahamu?

Acha uchokozi C stands for Captain Babe Love...

Matata the K.
 
😅😅mie humu nna kaka mmoja!na yy anajijua!

Sasa mie simjui kaka yako ni yupi.....

Okay, hakuna mbaya wala tatizo.... nikiwa soba kabisa bila kujiunga na kifurushi chochote kile cha kimiminika...

C stands for Captain who is Kasie's Mahabat, he is the one who drives the Old Granny Kasie wet and wild....

As long as hujasikia nikitaja jina linaanziwa na D, just know that Captain is my Current Internal Affairs.

NB: Sitajagi mtu maksudikale, naheshimu kila mmoja na kila mtu anahitaji maisha yake yaendelee vile anapenda.

cc: Khantwe

Matata the K.
 

Similar Discussions

Back
Top Bottom