Its official Lamar Odom is simpn'

Apparently, sarcasm must be spelled out for you. I was merely making a sarcastic point that this Lamar guy might as well be a leader of the LRA.

I mean he is that significantly insignificant.

Thanks Jonny English!!!

Purchasing

The maths on the Paul McCartney-Heather Mills divorce is as follows:

After 5 years of marriage, he paid her $49 million.
Assuming he had sex every night during their 5 year relationship it ended up costing him $26,849 per time.

This is Heather.

Leasing

On the other hand, New York Governor Elliot Spitzer's hooker,
Kristen, an absolute stunner charges $4,000 per night.

This is Kristen.

Had Paul McCartney "employed" Kristen for 5 years, he would have paid $7.3 million in total, for sex every night for 5 years:

(a $41.7 million savings).

Value-added benefits are:
?
a 22 year old
?
no begging
?
no coaxing
?
never a headache
?
happily agrees to all requests
?
no complaining
?
no honey-do lists
Best of all, she leaves , and comes back when asked. All at 1/7th the cost and no legal fees.

Sometimes leasing just makes more sense.

__._,_.__

Thanks for pictures, they look happy. I didn't know Odom was from Queens. Is this what they call, 'opposite attracts'? I always thought he was a quiet, private person, while she and her sister have been in tabloids and gossip columns for quite some time (not like I read them). I like Kim though, she looks like a kind of girl that could fall in love with me!

Nyani Ngabu sijui uko wapi Mami!!!!

Nilikuwa napitapita na kukuta ujumbe wako ambao miezi 6 imepita siku nyingi na jamaa wanadunda pamoja.

Naona siku hiyo Tunguli ulichanganya na KARAI likaonyesha matokeo vibaya.........

Labda uliowaona walikuwa Janet Jackson na JD.......

I'm not sure if men kibao wanamuonea wivu Lamar...nadhani wanamuonea huruma kwa kujiingiza kichwa kichwa na kufunga naye ndoa within a short period of starting dating her.

I give them 6 month and they will be on their way to Splitsville...

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…