Its official Lamar Odom is simpn'

Game Theory

Platinum Member
Sep 5, 2006
1026_khloe_lamar_tattoo.jpg

According to Khloe's website, the couple stopped by Tattoo Mania in Los Angeles Saturday night on a whim and got tattoos of each other's initials on their hands.

Now if only this weren't the only permanent step they've taken so far ...

whats sad is he had a sista and gave her 3 babies with her 10 years and never tried to marry her,,,he met that broad and was married in a month...the bi*ch asking to 500k for each year of marriage and shit, like she a CEO of Kmart or something...that shit would have made me call it off on the spot.

on top of that she get allowance and 5k a month shopping expense pluse a 5 ml home is hey divorce, and he has to buy her a new car every year....its a fuckin Sahke down Mafia style

Yaani wewe mshamba na mdhaifu sana. Hawa Z listers wewe umewaona wa maaaaaana mwenyewe...watu wa UK bana mnachekesha sana saa ingine

Lamar who? Is that like a leader of the Lord's Resistance Army in northern Uganda or something?

Lamar who? Is that like a leader of the Lord's Resistance Army in northern Uganda or something?

Calm down buddy, he is a UK pop singer - ana origin ya NIgeria, has good tracks but not popular in USA

IS that ok now??

Calm down buddy, he is a UK pop singer - ana origin ya NIgeria, has good tracks but not popular in USA

IS that ok now??

mhhhh

unacganganya na LAMAR mwimbaji

duh watu wa JF bwana!

Lamar Joseph Odom (born November 6, 1979) is an American professional basketball forward, who is currently playing for the Los Angeles Lakers.[1]

Odom was born in South Jamaica, Queens, New York. His father was a heroin addict and his mother died of colon cancer when he was twelve years old. He was raised by his grandmother Mildred.[2].

In his first three years of high school, Odom played for Christ The King Regional High School in Middle Village, New York. He transferred first to Redemption Christian Academy in Troy, New York for the basketball season and then to St. Thomas Aquinas High School in New Britain, Connecticut.[3][4] Odom was named the Parade Magazine Player of the Year in 1997. He was named to the USA Today All-USA 1st Team as a senior. During his youth, Odom was teamed with Elton Brand of the Philadelphia 76ers and Ron Artest of the Los Angeles Lakers on the same AAU team.

Odom has had three children, Destiny (1998), Lamar Jr (2002)[5], and Jayden (born December 15 2005), with his ex-girlfriend Liza Morales.[6] On June 29, 2006, Odom's 6½-month-old infant son Jayden died from SIDS while sleeping in his crib in New York [7][8]. Odom is married to reality television personality Khloé Kardashian.

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamar_Odom[/ame]

act_lamar_odom.jpg

Yaani wewe mshamba na mdhaifu sana. Hawa Z listers wewe umewaona wa maaaaaana mwenyewe...watu wa UK bana mnachekesha sana saa ingine

lakini to be fair naona ya Lamar is better than

Exhibit A...huyu ndio bwan NICK CANNON

257m68w.jpg

and

Exhibit B...NA HUYU NDIYE JD enzi hizooo na Janet Jackson
i1gxoy.jpg

The prosecution rests.

IS that ok now??

Apparently, sarcasm must be spelled out for you. I was merely making a sarcastic point that this Lamar guy might as well be a leader of the LRA.

I mean he is that significantly insignificant.

Apparently, sarcasm must be spelled out for you. I was merely making a sarcastic point that this Lamar guy might as well be a leader of the LRA.

I mean he is that significantly insignificant.

Watu bana...hebu acheni kumuonea wivu Lamar kajipatia kisura!>....

TMZ

Gademu!!!

I dont know what i was thinking... very sorry about that GT and Bluray... SHIT!!! Ulanzi wa Ifunda mkali kweli!!!

That is Lamar Obika!!! %^%$$##@***

Vinome...Vihangasule mwayego na umkangafu wa jioni hii...

TMZ

Wivu, kuyaonea wivu matatizo yote hayo mamie?

Mi nakerwa tu na hii tabloidism ya Ze Utamu style ndiyo maana nai shoot down, lakini wivu gani juu ya ma baby mama drama yote hayo na hizo embarassing timebombs za tramp stamps?

TMZ

Vinome...Vihangasule mwayego na umkangafu wa jioni hii...

Cuppy...what do TMZ got to do with this?

Halafu watu wamwonee wivu Lamar kwa ajili ya Khloe? Cuppy please...

Wivu, kuyaonea wivu matatizo yote hayo mamie?

Mi nakerwa tu na hii tabloidism ya Ze Utamu style ndiyo maana nai shoot down, lakini wivu gani juu ya ma baby mama drama yote hayo na hizo embarassing timebombs za tramp stamps?

sasa hapo unamuongelea nani Khloe au Lamr?....maana kama baby mama drama ataipata Khloe... all in all remember love is Blind.....atokee mtoto wa nguvu hapa ana watoto 3 na umemuangukia inamaana utamtema kisa baby dad drama?.....huwezi kuwa embarrased kama upo in love na wala hujali what other people will think or say about you......

Cuppy...what do TMZ got to do with this?

Halafu watu wamwonee wivu Lamar kwa ajili ya Khloe? Cuppy please...

TMZ...si ndiyo most trusted....

Trust me on this Cuppy men kibao inamuonea wivu Lamar....wngi wamemtongoza mtoto wakamkosa alafu kaja kumpata Lamar ust 1 month of dating dume la mbegu kaingiza kitu ndani!......wengine huku nje wanakaa ooh baby mama drama please!.....

mnyonge mnyongeni lakin haki yake mpeni.....

lakini to be fair naona ya Lamar is better than

Exhibit A...huyu ndio bwan NICK CANNON

257m68w.jpg

and

Exhibit B...NA HUYU NDIYE JD enzi hizooo na Janet Jackson
i1gxoy.jpg

The prosecution rests.

What you mean Lamar is better than this? For wifing Khloe? Who are you to dictate who he should marry?

Trust me on this Cuppy men kibao inamuonea wivu Lamar....wngi wamemtongoza mtoto wakamkosa alafu kaja kumpata Lamar ust 1 month of dating dume la mbegu kaingiza kitu ndani!......wengine huku nje wanakaa ooh baby mama drama please!.....

I'm not sure if men kibao wanamuonea wivu Lamar...nadhani wanamuonea huruma kwa kujiingiza kichwa kichwa na kufunga naye ndoa within a short period of starting dating her.

I give them 6 month and they will be on their way to Splitsville...

sasa hapo unamuongelea nani Khloe au Lamr?....maana kama baby mama drama ataipata Khloe... all in all remember love is Blind.....atokee mtoto wa nguvu hapa ana watoto 3 na umemuangukia inamaana utamtema kisa baby dad drama?.....huwezi kuwa embarrased kama upo in love na wala hujali what other people will think or say about you......

[/FONT]

Unfortunately, I don't believe in love. heck, I don't even believe in believing.

Love as we know it was invented on Madison Avenue, after WW2, by Mad Men with inspirations from their Bridezillas.

They even had the exact re-enactment of the invention, the works and it all on one of the "Mad Men" episodes.

Unfortunately, I don't believe in love. heck, I don't even believe in believing.

Love as we know it was invented on Madison Avenue, after WW2.

They even had the exact re-enactment of the invention, the works and it all on one of the "Mad Men" episodes.

Why am i not surprised.....You don't believe in anything (god,Love.bible,quran)...what kind of human being are you????.....and you don;t trust either!.....

who you is?....Rubberband man?....

Why am i not surprised.....You don't believe in anything (god,Love.bible,quran)...what kind of human being are you????.....and you don;t trust either!.....

who you is?....Rubberband man?....

Halafu wengine hawa watoto wanaobadilika rangi mikiki yetu hawaiwezi.

It's his life & his business. Kuna vitu vingine havina hata haja kujadili. Him marrying what's her name & getting a tattoo of her initials does not affect any one what so ever.