is LIKE equal to LOVE

Mi nafikiri inategemea na aliyetumia ana maanisha nini,but kama sawa hivi!

like-lust-love.png

hapo kwenye LIKE&LOVE ni childhood, family and friend
kwa maana hiyo lolve haipo bila like

• Thanks
Reactions: EMT
Love
0%

Lust
0%

0%

wewe ulipata ngapi

You Scored as LustYou are falling - heels over head. almost head over heels. takes time! But you are definately lusting. :) The cute kind of love. Its always funner when its not too serious! SO stay young and have fun, :) You lust __ :D.

Lust
55%
45%
Love
40%

ha haa haa

Jaribu tena imekupaje zero zote.

You Scored as LustYou are falling - heels over head. almost head over heels. takes time! But you are definately lusting. :) The cute kind of love. Its always funner when its not too serious! SO stay young and have fun, :) You lust __ :D.

Lust
55%

45%

Love
40%

ha haa haa

Jaribu tena imekupaje zero zote.

ipi inatakiwa kuwa zero ?
ok ngoja nitulie kidogo harafu nitaigonga
kwa mtazamo wako maana mimi sijui kui analyse better score ni ipi?

Lust
55%
45%
Love
40%
ha haa haaJaribu tena imekupaje zero zote.
Kaweka disagree kote!Mi nimepata Like 65%...Lust 60% na Love 40%.

• Thanks
Lust is an emotional force that is directly associated with the thinking or fantasizing about one's desire, usually in a sexual way

Love is an emotion of strong affection and personal attachment. In philosophical context, love is a virtue representing all of human kindness,compassion, and affection. Love is central to many religions, as in the Christian phrase, "God is love" or Agape in the Canonical gospels. Love may also be described as actions towards others (or oneself) based on compassion. Or as actions towards others based on affection

Like is one of the words in the English language that can introduce a simile (a stylistic device comparing two dissimilar ideas) as in, "He plays like Okocha". It can also be used in non-simile comparisons such as, "He has a toy like hers"

kutoka na maelezo hapo juu naona like haina mpango ni kila mahali na ndipo hapo tunapojichanganya
lust ina maana moja lakini love sio lazima iwe sexual way.
kwa maana hiyo wapenzi tuna LUST?

Kama nimesamehewa are you gonna change that song you dedicated to me then?

EMT this is a part of the Goodbye song and still applies, of course i have forgiven you but how can i forget that you don't like me, you don't lust over me and hell NO! You don't want to go third base, i think it is for the better...you get stuck with goodbye - maybe if there is a vice versa you can convince me with!!!

Sometimes
What may be the best thing
For you to do
Sometimes thats the hardest thing
For you to do
And that, that's real you know 'cause
I know I love you
I know how I feel about you
But I also know that don't
Make everything aight
And for that reason
I gotta say goodbye

• Thanks
una love kidogo sana bwana ako atapata shida au atapata shida sana ila LUST itamuokoa kwenye kupona te te te te te te te te te te te
With time I‘ll LOVE HIM COMPELETLY...LUST FOR HIM MORE and LIKE HIM BETTER!

mimi nadhani LIKE haipo kabisa kwenye mapenzi wameichomekea tuwachakachuajini LUST NA LOVE TU
Like ipo sana tu....ndo maana wakati mwingine mtu anahisi hana mapenzi na mwenzake tena ila bado anaweza kumvumilia (stand him/her).Kama humLike mtu uliyenae kwenye mapenzi mtakua na kazi sana!

EMT this is a part of the Goodbye song and still applies, of course i have forgiven you but how can i forget that you don't like me, you don't lust over me and hell NO! You don't want to go third base, i think it is for the better...you get stuck with goodbye - maybe if there is a vice versa you can convince me with!!!

Sometimes
What may be the best thing
For you to do
Sometimes thats the hardest thing
For you to do
And that, that's real you know 'cause
I know I love you
I know how I feel about you
But I also know that don't
Make everything aight
And for that reason
I gotta say goodbye

You know the vice versa of love. Don't you.

hivi nyinyi wawili hamkumalizana jana?????
mimi nilifikiri mmeamka pamoja lol

• Thanks
hivi nyinyi wawili hamkumalizana jana?????
mimi nilifikiri mmeamka pamoja lol

Nashanga tuliyamaliza kabisa kua kula mtu njia yake
for he hates me! lack of any hint of lust! and does not want third base!
and now he wants me to say anything bur Goodbye... cant get him!! lol

3 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom