Internet is cheaper in Kenya than Tanzania averagely

Stick to you poor man bundles. Hio 120 Mbps you can never replicate. One time thing.

In my house I pay for 20Mbps package. I get that speed every minute of every hour of every day. Whether it rains, whether the sun shines.
Further more, my consumption for the last 30 days has been 1.3 TB.
Driven by 4k Netflix streaming.

I pay Ksh5,500 a month.

If you were to consume 1.5 TB of data with your LDC bundles, you would spend at least Ksh75,000.

speed.JPG

We jamaa unawivu wa ajabu sana.
Hapo upload ineandika 71mbps wewe unaandika 62. Stupid kenyan.

Sasa weka ya kwako tuone.
buda sasa unataka kushindana na mimi ukipata upload speed ya 500mbps kama hii uniongeleshe
1.PNG

Stick to you poor man bundles. Hio 120 Mbps you can never replicate. One time thing.

In my house I pay for 20Mbps package. I get that speed every minute of every hour of every day. Whether it rains, whether the sun shines.

I pay Ksh5,500 a month.

If you were to consume 1.5 TB of data with your LDC bundles, you would spend at least Ksh75,000.

View attachment 1199667
Nice man hio net inakaa stable.is it saf of Faiba?

I pay Ksh5,500 a month.

View attachment 1199667
Kelele zenu ziishe sasa. Usituletee mambo ya ajbu ajabu.
Hii hapa ni fiber Network connection Tanzania. Tatizo lenu wakenya mmejifungia hamjui dunia inaenda wapi.
1567758623331.png

1567759268019.png

Hii hapa ni fiber Network connection Tanzania. Tatizo lenu wakenya mmejifungia hamjui dunia inaenda wapi.
View attachment 1199707

View attachment 1199718

Do you know the meaning of 'back bone'?
Kenya government laid its fibre backbone 10 years ago. A backbone is like the main highway. The main highway does not get you into your home. You have to take many other feeder roads.

What matters is the final step, connecting millions of homes. It costs billions of dollars to do so.
ISPs tap into this backbone to connect house.

View attachment 1199707

View attachment 1199718

Unafaa uelewe kuna difference ya backbone na actual connection.
This is Kenya's fibre optic backbone, paid for by the government. But this is not the cable that will arrive into your house.

fibre.jpg

Do you know the meaning of 'back bone'?
Kenya government laid its fibre backbone 10 years ago. A backbone is like the main highway. The main highway does not get you into your home. You have to take many other feeder roads.

What matters is the final step, connecting millions of homes. It costs billions of dollars to do so.
ISPs tap into this backbone to connect house.
Wewe umeishiwa point. Unatafuta vitu vya kijinga tu.

Kwanini mnapimiwa bundle?
What good is 50GB.
Hio utaona Netflix siku mbili iishe.
Ndhani huji hata unachokionge kijana. Tafuta point nyingine umeishiwa point

Tanzania kuna ISP wengi tu sisi hatuna monopolization business kama ninyi.

Give us a break.
Wireless is unreliable.

One moment it is 120 Mbps,
the next moment it is 120 Kbps.
We know how congestion in the network works.

Fibre does not change. Ukilipia speeds za 20Mbps you will get 20 all day every day.
Not 19, not 21.
Ureliable wireless labda ipo kenya huko

Nataka wakenya muondoke kwenye mashimo yenu mjue dunia inabadilika kwa kasi sana.
Tatizo wakenya mnaishi kwenye past.

1567763043887.png