Illuminati: Who really are they?

Mdau

JF-Expert Member
Mar 29, 2008
wadau,naomba msaada hapa,najaribu kutafuta taarifa za hawa watu,but so far nina sufficient knoweledge.....

Ni theory ya kwamba kuna group of people 'Illuminati' from the Western Hemisphere ambao wana control society through events and imposing ideologies through the Media; rReligion; Economy and popular culture for the purpose of mainting social order and world order.

Is it a myth or a real life scenario; who knows depending on how much you investigate the patterns of world major events and the catalyst behind them.

Apart from many other cases to justify the existence of the group; for me the idea has been partly sold when Obama was elected to be the President of the USA.

In reality America has a whole in terms of social reasoning shared by the majority race a blackman to lead a nation at this Era i question it very much. Speculators of Illuminati had said though he is going to win to repair world relationship that the Bush administration had so much tarnished.

A white leader was no longer seen as an honesty and humane; particulary in the middle east and some parts of south america. To make matters worse they were losing influences in those regions to China and Russia. This is where a black president was needed; a black man with a white man mentality.

Ask yourself what has he done to deserve a noble peace prize for humanity. Believers of Illuminati will tell you he is just a puppet on the strings with no original ideas of his own. And all this is done to install trust on him as a man of goodwill despite not taking any actions particulary int the middle east.

The stimulus package was a result of his advisors during the campaign and the national health bill a Ted Kennedy long time battle he's only got the eloquency skill as a man.

But who am I to say Im certain; but some occurance in world events really makes you think may be there is such an organisation after all. Too many examples apart from Obamas election.

It's nonsense! There is no such thing as a secret society controlling world events and whatnot. This whole myth is propagated by conspiracy theorists who have nothing else better to do than cook up strange conspiracy theories. I don't buy into it.

It's nonsense! There is no such thing as a secret society controlling world events and whatnot. This whole myth is propagated by conspiracy theorists who have nothing else better to do than cook up strange conspiracy theories. I don't buy into it.
Read about the P2 scandal; this was a life event na muhusika mkuu 'Robert Calvi' the notorous 'Gods Banker' in Italy and the involvement of 'Licio Gelli'. This would open your eyes for staters it something out of hollwood movie you'd think.

mkuu Juma Contena, asante kwa maelezo yako...unaweza kupost walau link zozote zenye mambo haya niweze kuangalia kwa undani kidogo?

mkuu Juma Contena, asante kwa maelezo yako...unaweza kupost walau link zozote zenye mambo haya niweze kuangalia kwa undani kidogo?

Cheki hapa [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati[/ame]

Back
Top Bottom