I went to ur village

inafunguka dear....kweli ulienda kijijini kwetu...hukumkuta mzee mwakaleli?...

hao nduguzo ni kiboko,
hivi hapo kijijini kwenu mnaunga mbolea ya chumvichumvi kwenye chai?
maana vinywa vyenu vinaulemavu wa kutisha

KANI NI KIJIJINI KWETU DIA?SI NIMESEMA i went to your village?nduguzo hao unawakataa?
hao nduguzo ni kiboko,
hivi hapo kijijini kwenu mnaunga mbolea ya chumvichumvi kwenye chai?
maana vinywa vyenu vinaulemavu wa kutisha

nafikiri hawa ni wa pale Ipinda, kinyaji ya kutoka Malawi, gongo ya mbolea ya chumvichumvi, acha kabisa.
mbombo nhngafu!!

Some of the pictures are actually funny. But the thing is, we need to be a bit more humane. For instance the boy in the picture "your son Atu" is clearly suffering from a developmental abnormality as can be evidenced from his facial dysmorphic features.

Our ancestors were not crazy when they coined such sayings as, "Usitukane wakunga na uzazi ungalipo" and the likes.

So while you laugh, just remember most of them did not choose to be like that.

Sorry to rain on your parade, Pearl

its all gud kila mtu anamtazamo wake n yuko huru kusema anachowaza na kufikiri,but I dnt think kama nimewacheka!!!!!!!!!!
Some of the pictures are actually funny. But the thing is, we need to be a bit more humane. For instance the boy in the picture "your son Atu" is clearly suffering from a developmental abnormality as can be evidenced from his facial dysmorphic features.

Our ancestors were not crazy when they coined such sayings as, "Usitukane wakunga na uzazi ungalipo" and the likes.

So while you laugh, just remember most of them did not choose to be like that.

Sorry to rain on your parade, Pearl