I am scared!!

I'm sorry of the plight you're in, dear!

You know what? Bcoz of your sense of humor, your issue has been diverted from the sublime to the ridiculous! -- The cupcake thing being a major contributor -- I'm also sorry about this

Last edited:
Pole sana Dada Kelly, inatia uchungu sana kusikia hayo. Ila shukuru Mungu kuwa hawajakudhuru mwili ama kukuharibu uso. Hilo hata nasi tunashukuru, kama ni suala la hivyo vitu Mungu InshaAllah atakusaidia kupata vingine, kwake Yeye (Mungu) hakuna linaloshindikana.

Tuliza Moyo na tunakuombea upate amani moyoni katika huu wakati mgumu kwako. Ikiwa una rafiki ama ndugu jaribu kwa muda huu kwenda kulala kwake, ama omba watu ama mtu mje kulala pamoja. Ila kwakuwa uko nje ya TZ, yawezekana ikawa ngumu, sina uhakika.

Mungu akujaze nguvu, amani na akupe ulinzi wake ulio imara.

Pole sana Dada Kelly, inatia uchungu sana kusikia hayo. Ila shukuru Mungu kuwa hawajakudhuru mwili ama kukuharibu uso. Hilo hata nasi tunashukuru, kama ni suala la hivyo vitu Mungu InshaAllah atakusaidia kupata vingine, kwake Yeye (Mungu) hakuna linaloshindikana.

Tuliza Moyo na tunakuombea upate amani moyoni katika huu wakati mgumu kwako. Ikiwa una rafiki ama ndugu jaribu kwa muda huu kwenda kulala kwake, ama omba watu ama mtu mje kulala pamoja. Ila kwakuwa uko nje ya TZ, yawezekana ikawa ngumu, sina uhakika.

Mungu akujaze nguvu, amani na akupe ulinzi wake ulio imara.

Inshallah mfumwa nashukuru sana ila kwend akulala kwa mtu its really hard for me nimeshazoea kuwa alone at my place...but that is good idea though...I will have to consider that for today!...

Kelly, So sorry for what happen to you,how dare are they to do that to such a nice girl like you.I'll give you a piece of advice,I consider myself as a proffessional on this because of my personal experiance.I leave in Bed Stuy for those who know the area knows what m talking about.M dealing with not just criminals but also haters.My first car to be stolen was 2004,I found it in a week after they left an attended so it end up in police yard.since then between three different van they broke to my cars about 15times,I did report some times to the police it didn't help.I relize police want you to give them a lead.but its good for you just to call the police and have a police report you never know one day you will get a lead.everytime they break my car all i do is go and fix because is less than my deductible for the insurance so if you keep calling insurance company they may end up increase your premium.I was so upset when they broke my Sequoia but I still went and fix.my advise is make sure you do get a police report,don't panic,find out how much it cost to fix if it's less than your deductible don't call your insurance company.see where you park your car see if anybody has security camera and ask if they can let you see the footage on that night so you can give police a lead.don't leave anything on your car next time n be carefull.M afraid to ask you for your tel.# so I can call you.Anytime you see your window is broken don't panic they are either a crack head or just haters go and fix no stress life is too short for that...bless n good luck. SAHIBA.

Uguuugh!..dont you hate when you call a friend and tell them about your tragedy expecting to comfort you and all you hear of the other end on converstaion is story about her menses!...jesuuuuus!...lawd have mercy on some women!...puleaseeee gimme a break i am going through some difficult time uuuuuuuugh!...god where is ur moral!...

Watu wengine wamepata mwanya wa kupenyeza hate zao....eti Cupcake thing sijui nini? Kama mtu U Cupcake haukuhusu nyamaza.....

Watu wengine wamepata mwanya wa kupenyeza hate zao....eti Cupcake thing sijui nini? Kama mtu U Cupcake haukuhusu nyamaza.....

May be thy think this cupcake thing is a joke uh!....hahahaha!...i finally get my smile back uwiiii!.

Kelly, So sorry for what happen to you,how dare are they to do that to such a nice girl like you.I'll give you a piece of advice,I consider myself as a proffessional on this because of my personal experiance.I leave in Bed Stuy for those who know the area knows what m talking about.M dealing with not just criminals but also haters.My first car to be stolen was 2004,I found it in a week after they left an attended so it end up in police yard.since then between three different van they broke to my cars about 15times,I did report some times to the police it didn't help.I relize police want you to give them a lead.but its good for you just to call the police and have a police report you never know one day you will get a lead.everytime they break my car all i do is go and fix because is less than my deductible for the insurance so if you keep calling insurance company they may end up increase your premium.I was so upset when they broke my Sequoia but I still went and fix.my advise is make sure you do get a police report,don't panic,find out how much it cost to fix if it's less than your deductible don't call your insurance company.see where you park your car see if anybody has security camera and ask if they can let you see the footage on that night so you can give police a lead.don't leave anything on your car next time n be carefull.M afraid to ask you for your tel.# so I can call you.Anytime you see your window is broken don't panic they are either a crack head or just haters go and fix no stress life is too short for that...bless n good luck. SAHIBA.

wow sahiba why dont you move out of that neighbohood it doesnt sound safe at all...maana utakuwa una spend most of the time ku-fix your car...oh well i called one of my friend who owns an insurance company he told me the same that i would rather fix t myself than calling insurance company maana my deductable might go higher...

wow sahiba why dont you move out of that neighbohood it doesnt sound safe at all...maana utakuwa una spend most of the time ku-fix your car...oh well i called one of my friend who owns an insurance company he told me the same that i would rather fix t myself than calling insurance company maana my deductable might go higher...

Tena huku ikifika summer ndio kama msimu wao wa mavuno.siku hizi nina experiance kidogo na park kwenye camera unless zimejaa.

SAHIBA.

come back home mumy, home sweet home, hapa bongo kuna amani ya kumwaga.

Bongo kuna amani ya kumwaga!? Tangu lini? Mbona watu wameweka kuta ndefu kuzunguka nyumba zao na grills milangoni na madirishani hata moto ukitokea hawawezi kutokea madirishani? Kama kuna amani ya kumwaga kwanini wanafanya hivyo!?

Duh, pole sana kwa janga lililokukumba. Kama BAK alivyosema nunu camera zinazostream kwenye internet aka nanny cam unakuwa na access nayo ata ukiwa kazini. Au mkiona vipi anzisheni Neighborhood watch kwa kushirikiana na police wa county/city.

Kelly01, nimefurahi hujazungumzia kununua bastola maana nilidhani utasema na mimi nanunua cha moto wakija tena ama zao ama zangu. Lakini hilo la kuweka camera nje ya nyumba yako lipe uzito. Si ajabu hao jamaa wameshafuatilia nyendo zako na kugundua kwamba unaishi peke yako siku nyingine watavunja na kuingia ndani na kukutia hasara kubwa zaidi. Mungu apishilie mbali.

Kelly01, nimefurahi hujazungumzia kununua bastola maana nilidhani utasema na mimi nanunua cha moto wakija tena ama zao ama zangu. Lakini hilo la kuweka camera nje ya nyumba yako lipe uzito. Si ajabu hao jamaa wameshafuatilia nyendo zako na kugundua kwamba unaishi peke yako siku nyingine watavunja na kuingia ndani na kukutia hasara kubwa zaidi. Mungu apishilie mbali.

BAK Bastola naogopa nisije nikaambiwa murder bure!...so hiyohiyo peper spray,camera na self defence zinatosha nataka wakiingia nawapiga paper spray alafu namalizia na kung-fu kudadake...

Duh, pole sana kwa janga lililokukumba. Kama BAK alivyosema nunu camera zinazostream kwenye internet aka nanny cam unakuwa na access nayo ata ukiwa kazini. Au mkiona vipi anzisheni Neighborhood watch kwa kushirikiana na police wa county/city.
oii hapa tunaita sungu sungu aka ulinzi wa jadi......

.....ukweni kwangu(usukumani) wanajua sana........
alafu namalizia na kung-fu kudadake...
Unajua kuchana msamba?

Sungusungu kwa wazungu Icadon?...mmh!..wameshajishibia mahela wana time tena.

Back
Top Bottom