I am looking for a Beautiful Tanzanian woman for future serious relationship

I am looking for a Beautiful Tanzanian woman for future serious relationship

Serengeti

Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2006
Posts
41
Reaction score
15
Hi Ladies,

I am a 42yrs male, 6 ft tall and medium body type, degree holder and i am looking for a beautiful woman at her 24 to 33, no kids with a degree, 5'4" - 6ft, athletic to medium body type. for serious prospects please email me at mako9905@gmail, if you need more information regarding me ( my where about , picture and phone number etc)

NOTE1: If interested please attach your picture to the corespondent email.
NOTE2: I prefer someone living in the U.S, Tanzania and Europe.
 
unatafuta 'modo' au 'mpenzi'!?
 
weraweraaaaa bestito weraweraaaaaaaaaa bestito mwambie huyo atawaweza wa gizani hapa thubutuuu
aende akaangalie hko huko hukooooo hehehehehehheheheheiieeeeeiyaa

Mh! Kwa hesabu za fasta umemaindi kutokidhi vigezo.
 
sorry let me check my dictionary plzzzzzz.......I will come back......mbio
 
Hapa mnaponda ila najua mshikaji msha mpm kitambo,chezea europe na mademu wakibongo..!!?
 
Wabongo bana hamna dogo......Kama haikuhusu soma endelea na shughuli zako. walio serious wamenicheck tayari.
Sio lazima utoe maoni yako kwenye kila thread unayoiona hapa....jibu kitu ambacho kinakuhusu acheni tabia ya kutoheshimu wenzenu.
Huu ni utaratibu ambao unasaidia watu walio busy na mambo mengine....sio kila mtu ana muda wa kutafuta na sio kwa kupenda.

Thanks,
Serengeti
 
Giza gani.... you need to change your mind set, sio lazier watu wakutane bar....lol
 

Similar Discussions

Back
Top Bottom