I ain't concerned about your past, our business is from now onwards

Oooh oook these here is a case of two humans loving others to the very much. Now when the earth are about turn you are understand the thruthful means of love.

The problem of you humans is to cheat everyday. You will find some human are drink tea dry dry but brings her money to human females everyday.

Cheating is not a thing which is good. It is very very very bad.

Haha mdogo wangu naona uko juu ya viti virefu
Oooh oook these here is a case of two humans loving others to the very much. Now when the earth are about turn you are understand the thruthful means of love.

The problem of you humans is to cheat everyday. You will find some human are drink tea dry dry but brings her money to human females everyday.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

😂😂😂😂😂😂 ahsanteè mkuu

Believe me, they are regretting right now to have lost you, and I won’t give them a chance to get back to you. Somebody said, you are even prettier and shiner, I believe her!!!!!!

I am not concerned about your past at all, and I don’t even want to know. My business with you is from now onward. You told me not to listen a word and I promise I won’t. I just wanna hold you so tight and fly with you to Hawaii.

From that day one pal, I have been rejecting so many of the “others”

Pata taswira ya mchimbaji mdogo wa madini ambae tayari amepata donge lake la almasi kule Mwadui, kwanini asitoke kule shimoni akatafute vya kujifariji?? Kwa nini aendelee kukaa huko?????

Naziba masikio yangu na sitaki kusikia kamwe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it’s to wait for the next thirty years, then let it be. I am well prepared and there is no going back.

Let people say, it’s what they are good of, and let us act.

I do love the way we fight and then get back on track, and my mentor said we fight because we care a lot for each other. Should I trust him?? Because it shouldn’t be a lot of fights as I don’t wanna lose you pal.

Njiwa uliemtuma amefikisha salam zako Pal, nimezipokea na I promise nazifanyia kazi.

Pal, in here some said I had lost you, Some said I would suffer a great deal, some said this and some said that, still you ignored them and even kept me closer and closer. What a man would want more from the person he does love?? Nothing pal, nada!!!!!

I am so proud of you bro, you have been a good example to show us that. where there is love there is life

Wishing you more happily life you and your pal

You don't give something you don't own, the "world", that's hypothetical.
Who told you I don't own it?? You are not to be trusted bro, you thought all of these were hypothetical from day one. And you were already on the negative.

I am not gonna open myself no more. I hope you have learnt your lesson as well, if you know what I mean

Who told you I don't own it?? You are not to be trusted bro, you thought all of these were hypothetical from day one. And you were already on the negative.

I am not gonna open myself no more. I hope you have learnt your lesson as well, if you know what I mean

Now, we are on the same page.

Take it as a challenge, you don't need all of us to hail you. Do you?

Back
Top Bottom