Hundreds queue for new iPhone

MashaJF

JF-Expert Member
Nov 9, 2010
TECHNOLOGY boffins paid their "last tribute" to the late Steve Jobs as they queued - some for days - to get the new iPhone.

Crowds flocked to Apple stores around the country to get the must-have smartphone in the wake of the Apple founder's death last week.
Hundreds of technophiles were cheered and clapped into Apple's London Covent Garden store as the doors were flung open at 8am.

Maria Yasianetskaya, 26, who lives in London, said: "I think it's touching and is specially connected to this occasion, it's like the last tribute we can pay (to Steve Jobs)."
The launch of the iPhone 4S came during a torrid week for rival BlackBerry, which sparked widespread anger following a technical failure which left millions of its customers unable to access email or internet services for more than three days.

Mr Hoare said Mr Jobs' death was "tragic", adding: "He will be a huge loss to the world.
"I would have come anyway and I would have bought the phone anyway but I think there are a lot of thoughts here for him."

Mathew Kelly, 19, from South Wales, had been queuing since Thursday.
He said: "BlackBerry epically failed.
"You could not send messages, you could not connect to the internet, you couldn't get emails or anything."

Source: Hundreds queue for new iPhone | The Sun |News

mauzo ya haka kakitu yanavunja rekodi za mauzo kila kona ambako iphone 4s imezinduliwa nazani kila mtengenezaji simu anatamani angekuwa anamiliki iphone…….. Keli Steve jobs ni kiboko na his thinking different syil lives on

Back
Top Bottom