How women classifies men

palalisote

JF-Expert Member
Aug 4, 2010
Women classifies men according to their courage, achievements, comportment's and assets. If you don't have these qualities you are called a "BOY NOT A MAN" not matter how old are you. You are boy because you don't have the minds of your own and no future!

Question: Are you a boy or a man?

I'm owning a modest bungalow plus two saloon cars. On addition, I'm so courageous that can survive under any condition, however adverse it might be. For that matter, I believe I'm qualifying to fall under men's team.

May be iam a boy,coz i have achived very little yet and i own no assets although iam courageuos and i can survive in any conditition. But women should note this,most of them have no true love,they only look after what one is possesing and thats why most of them end up with pregnants and been chased away.True Love is what comes from ones heart,and not from what you posses or hold.

Women classifies men according to their courage, achievements, comportment's and assets. If you don't have these qualities you are called a "BOY NOT A MAN" not matter how old are you. You are boy because you don't have the minds of your own and no future!

You might have courage, achievements, comportment's, and assets but your Spear
does not stand; how do they classify that
Sort???

Haitokusaidia kujua kama somebody is a boy au a man, kama is a boy unataka ukatangaze wapi na hasa ukizingatia yeye hana ukwasi, and not courageous? Na kama somebody is a man do you have enough sisters? Women classsifications zako to men si sahihi na nikiwa kama mtaalamu wa psychology wewe umepigwa kibuti mua si mrefu na ndiyo maana una uchungu. umebase katika wealth pekee as the key classifications. You are wrong, and if you want the thread to be effective for the matter of learning just leave it free for women to give us their factors of classifying men.

and there is a thin line between being a man or a boy. At times to have all those qualities would be a nightmare

Back
Top Bottom