How to use JamiiForums effectively

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear all,

I am a new comer to the forum. I am also interested in discussing on how African countries can speak common language against AFRICOM.

The problem is on the event that each head of government is not sure of his internal security. President Gaddafi of Libya his days are numbered, he is going out soon, it is reported due to outstanding conflict with the western countries over oil in his country.

Bombing is reported is set just within reach of Libya and continent, presumed done in aid of AFRICOM networking, which the Washington administration has forcefully established in one form or another.

African leaders when asked if US has made special negotiations on the matter, they say no and indeed not at all. But initially US when introducing the need to establish the US military Centre in Africa to monitor Al Qaeda and terrorism activities in Arab countries, said they were making negotiations with heads of states.

The question, is credibility of African Union.

Uganda's Yoweri Museveni, was heard supporting Gaddafi, but it is not lasting before the issue comes back to Uganda as the sign is indicating that there is what these days common as peoples' power.

Already UN, US and international activists have pointed a direct finger on Museveni. This is what happened in (Ivory Coast, different ), Algeria, Egypt, Yemen.

There is confusing but, on the other hand, do African leaders demonstrating democracy? However, does international law allow external forces interfere internal conflicts, and at what extent?

These are questions which I would introduce my self to you all for a chat.

Ends.

Niliwahi kuumia muda mrefu kidogo kama miaka minne hivi kutokana na shughili nzito za kijijini nikapata mshituko eneo la kiuononi hadi nilishindwa kuinama baada ya hapo nilikaa muda kidogo maumivu yalikwisha baada ya mwaka hivi nilipata kazi ambambayo ilinibidi kwenda mafunzo ya kijeshi ambayo yaliibua maumivu hayo hadi napata shida sana nikikaa muda mfupi naumia sana nikisimama mua kidogo natamani kukaa nimetumia madawa ya maumivu lakini bado ,wana jf doctor naomba ushauri dawa gani nitumie.asanteni.

Hi! Dah vp wanajamii forum mpo pouwa!ebwana mnafil aje?mimi ni member mwenzenu mpya kwny jamii hii?Pamoja sana.

:A S 103:

Salaam kwa wana JF wote.
Napenda mlichokuwa/mnachoendelea kukifanya kwani mchango wenu ni mkubwa sana katika jamii.Naamini ongezeko langu kama mmoja wa wanachama litanisaidia kuelimika zaidi na pia kuelimisha wengine katika nyanja mbalimbali tutakazokuwa tunajadili au kuchangia mawazo au mitazamo yetu.

I believe JF is a great family for me to be in,i love you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom