How to Unlock/flush huawei ascend y 330

How to Unlock/flush huawei ascend y 330

luhanya

Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2012
Posts
17
Reaction score
0
Some one help me, I have this phone, it supports two sim cards but the one can support 3g network is limited to tigo, but im not a tigo funny when comes to internet services, I wish to unlock so us can accept any chip help me please guys
 
some one help me, I have this phone,it supports two sim cards but the one can support 3g network is limited to tigo , but im not a tigo funny when comes to internet services, I wish to unlock so us can accept any chip help me please guys

Habari yako ndugu.
Ili kufanyia unlocking simu yako unatakiwa upate NCK unlock codes.
# Zinapatikana kwa TSH 25'000
#Weka IMEI number hapa | https://www.jamiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=515251
#Unlock code utazipata ndani ya dakika zisizozidi 60 baada ya kufanya malipo
Jifunze zaidi kwa kufuata hii link| https://www.jamiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=515251
 
Back
Top Bottom