How To Satisfy A Woman..

Habari yako swaiba,cjui km nahusika but nakubaliana nawe but ili kufanikisha yote hayo hela lzm nayo ina nafac yake as ujuavo tukibase kwenye ukweli mapnz bila pesa japo kwa ajili ya kukamilisha mambo muhimu hayafiki mbali achilia mbali kudumu!
Swahiba ni kweli lakini pia tukiangalia upande wa pili je hizo hela unazitumia kwa manufaa ya mahusiano yenu wawili au ndio mtu unaenda kubeba vidumu vingine huko nje..

haya ya kisasa zaidi
enzi zetu, tulikuwa tunajali kama ada za watoto zimelipwa na we have a roof.
Enzi zenu ndio zipi hizo...maana hapa karibia kila mtu naona anasema enzi zetu..enzi zetu...lol

No man can satisfy a woman simply by WHAT HE DOES FOR HER. He fulfills her by allowing, motivating, and supporting her to be everything that SHE has a capacity and potential to be. In other words, he fulfills her when, SHE DOES FOR HERSELF.

That may mean he may sometimes has to support and push her to the point where she begins to wonder why he believes in her even more than she believes in herself...to the point where he pushes her out of her comfort zones and limits. When she begins to succeed, when she begins to positively impact and affect the lives of others and pursue her passions, she then truly begins to grow from having satisfaction in her "relationship", to the realm of getting satisfaction out of "LIFE".

The problem we men have especially African men, is that we are afraid to build up and invest in our ladies. Society has trained us that part of what defines us as men..is our ability to do better than our wives so we can "provide" for them.

The problem is that society is failing to teach us that the definition of provision has changed, so as it relates to our women, many women today can provide for themselves better than we men could, they are really a means to the destination of her sense of fulfillment as a person.

IT'S NOT THE BIG THINGS WE DO "ONCE IN A WHILE" THAT KEEP A RELATIONSHIP GOING. IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS WE DO "ALL THE TIME" THAT DO.

Mkuu, hii thesis yako naona kama ina contradictions. Ngoja nirudie tena kuisoma!

Yes quite trrue, and a man to be able to invest his emotions for a long time on a single woman, to dedicate his focus on making the woman feel growing, that is what could be called by me LOVE. Which could be rare, this kind of love result in trust, selflessness, adoration, forgiveness etc and a lot of things missing in a lot of relatioships
One thing though, it is rare to find such things in the short time relationships that is why so many ppl miss it and feel unhappy in their relatioships.
I am a living example, I hated driving so much, for a long time, I was sure then that my husband would just bear with me because 'he loved me the way I was'.
But the things he did!!!
Le men be men, it took him 7 years, tears, outings, employed drivers, ndugu marafiki etc now I can drive my self, and I adore him, I still hate driving, but I can go to places without a driver. I look at him and cant help loving him more and more.
It took dedication, trust and faith on each other.

The problem is that society is failing to teach us that the definition of provision has changed, so as it relates to our women, many women today can provide for themselves better than we men could, they are really a means to the destination of her sense of fulfillment as a person.

believe me the best education is not from others but self-indoctrination....................we learn enduring lessons more from observations and personal intuition............than from others' impositions....

quote_icon.png
By SMU

Mkuu, hii thesis yako naona kama ina contradictions. Ngoja nirudie tena kuisoma!

SMU wewe unanichekesha unalaumu halafu unakiri ya kuwa hujaielewa na yabidi uisome upya.................kama bado hajaipatapata mada yenyewe ni vyema ukwa mzito kuikosoa.........

• Thanks
Reactions: SMU
Hahahaha!!! Something spontaneous

labda kwa upande wako ni hivyo. Naomba uongelee kwa ujumla, ni namna gani wanaume wanaweza support wapenzi wao (usiniambie habari za spontaneous hapo. Lol).
Pia hiyo support ni katika mambo yapi?

SMU wewe unanichekesha unalaumu halafu unakiri ya kuwa hujaielewa na yabidi uisome upya.................kama bado hajaipatapata mada yenyewe ni vyema ukwa mzito kuikosoa.........

we ndio hujamuelewa SMU.
1.Hii topic naona kama ina mapungufu.
2. Hii topic ina mapungufu.
Hizo statements mbili zinaweza onekana sawa ila ni tofauti.

we ndio hujamuelewa SMU.
1.Hii topic naona kama ina mapungufu.
2. Hii topic ina mapungufu.
Hizo statements mbili zinaweza onekana sawa ila ni tofauti.
Dogo hebu jaribu kuainisha hayo mapungufu...

labda kwa upande wako ni hivyo. Naomba uongelee kwa ujumla, ni namna gani wanaume wanaweza support wapenzi wao (usiniambie habari za spontaneous hapo. Lol).
Pia hiyo support ni katika mambo yapi?
Allowing your wife/girlfriend/fiance go after her dreams, be her support, watch her back and encourage her to step out of her comfort zone let her chase her dreams and let her know everything is possible if she put her mind to it but all always make her understand how much you need to respect each other..

Back
Top Bottom