father of africa
great thinker
philosopher
mwanamapinduzi wa kweli
A rational leader
Professor

I bet to differ with you on the above hi lighted,
If you dare call him a father of Africa,can you tell
me what he has done for Africa appart from his country?

A lawyer,
A freedom fighter,
Once a terrorist,as was seen by the rulling whites,
A hero for his people,
And now after winning his battle with the white minority and allow them to
remain in South Africa they regard him as a hero and the most respected
African.

one of africa's heroes

I didnt know that being FATHER means doing something to your family, if u dont them tha family has no father!, Okay anawakilisha Africa kwa kuwa kiongozi mweye sifa ulizozitaja.

The wave of his boom is currently reverberating here in Tanzania, at this second in Arusha. Viva Mandela, viva Nelson.

Yes i may say an icon of African leaders

one of africa's heroes

He has inspired others to fight for their freedom.

I didnt know that being FATHER means doing something to your family, if u dont them tha family has no father!, Okay anawakilisha Africa kwa kuwa kiongozi mweye sifa ulizozitaja.

Yes i may say an icon of African leaders

My question has not yet been answered,and I ll repeat"What has he done to Africa apart from his own country?"Does he really deserve to be called the father of Africa for something he has done for his own country.

He is one of African heroes. But I usually find it hard to put him in the ranks of Mwalimu and Nkurumah.

Mandela got famous for being a political prisoner and apartheid fighter in ZA. I don't see his legacy on other African nations. Yes he helped ZA to be where it is now;but still his philosophy and humanity haven't being able to liberate economically and politically other African nations.

Mwalimu,oh yeah,is the best African leader ever to occur;and he still is the best todate. He liberated most African nations politically and even socially. He and Nkurumah wanted to see a United Africa. Too bad they both didn't live to see that is happening.

You guys know better. Thus,Mandela is just an African leader who happened to be prisoned for over 20 years,he got sympath for that. But when it comes to his legacy to the rest of Africa,he is just a FORMER SOUTH AFRICAN PRESIDENT.

That is my opinion. I stand to be corrected.

AMANDLA.

He is one of African heroes. But I usually find it hard to put him in the ranks of Mwalimu and Nkurumah.

Mandela got famous for being a political prisoner and apartheid fighter in ZA. I don't see his legacy on other African nations. Yes he helped ZA to be where it is now;but still his philosophy and humanity haven't being able to liberate economically and politically other African nations.

Mwalimu,oh yeah,is the best African leader ever to occur;and he still is the best todate. He liberated most African nations politically and even socially. He and Nkurumah wanted to see a United Africa. Too bad they both didn't live to see that is happening.

You guys know better. Thus,Mandela is just an African leader who happened to be prisoned for over 20 years,he got sympath for that. But when it comes to his legacy to the rest of Africa,he is just a FORMER SOUTH AFRICAN PRESIDENT.

That is my opinion. I stand to be corrected.

AMANDLA.

I ve given you thanks bro,you are more than correct cause people are trying praize him more than he deserve and thats why no body is able to answer my question up to now.

My question has not yet been answered,and I ll repeat"What has he done to Africa apart from his own country?"Does he really deserve to be called the father of Africa for something he has done for his own country.

He does not at all deserve to be father of africa. In my view he has doen nothing to the continent apart from teaching africans to love and to unite with enemies and reconciliation a tool for unite

Ever fainting World Icon!
Ever lasting Hero!
Role model kwa viongozi wanachomaanisha na kusimamia kile wanachoamini!

Mandela is an African legend. There are others, of course, but he definitely is one of them.

Back
Top Bottom