Here's the Site Iran Doesn't Want Inspectors to See

Iran can banish U.N. inspectors from its military sites but it can't obstruct the prying eyes of commercial satellites.
On Tuesday, officials from the International Atomic Energy Agency left Iran in a huff after the country refused to grant permission to inspect a military site in Parchin where a facility suspected of testing explosives exists. In light of Iran's coyness about its facilities, we asked Mark Brender, executive director of the commercial satellite imagery company GeoEye Foundation, for a closer look.
The image above, provided to The Atlantic Wire, shows the sprawling Parchin military complex, which is 18 miles southeast of Tehran, taken from a GeoEye satellite 423 miles in space. We showed the image to Paul Brannan, who specializes in deciphering high-resolution satellite imagery for the Institute for Science and International Security, and he pointed to the areas marked in red as of interest to IAEA inspectors. Here's a closer look at the military site:
Screen shot 2012-02-22 at 1.50.44 PM.png

Ignorant and ill-informed. Study, do research or go to school before parroting others. Many who write and speak about Iran nuclear energy have an agenda. Many of them are Zionist Jews. To flash a Google search is not in its own an evidence of anyything.
For your enlightment, here are the simple facts:
1- The Parchin complex is a military site, therefore, is outside of IAEA jurisdiction, except after prior agreement
2- Actually Iran gave permission to IAEA to search the Parchin complex, not once, twice, in 2003 and 2005. In both cases the devil liers did not find anything.
3- Iran as a signatory to NPT has the right to enrich uranium, conduct research and use nuclear energy for peaceful purposes
4- All Iranian nuclear sites are inspected by IAEA 24/7 through inspectors and cameras
5-IAEA has not found any evidence that Iran is diverting its nuclear for military purposes. All there is are doubts.
6- Israel has an estimated 400 nuclear bombs, threatens to use them against Iran, is not a signatory to NPT and will not allow IAEA observers.
If you are not an ignorant or an Israel bigot, which of the two countries will you trust?

Hata Iran akilipata sijui kama atalitumia against Israel,labda kama Iranians nao watataka wawe wiped out kwenye uso wa dunia ndio watalitumia,its not a secret Israel anayo in hundrelds na moja tuu linatosha kuifanya Tehran iwe non existance for the next 1000yrs...haya mabomu ni kutishiana tuu ila kila mwenye nalo na ana akili hana ujanja wa kulitumia kwa mwingine ambaye analo,ila tatizo kuna watu dont care na wanaongoza nchi kama mali zao wakiwa nalo hawatajali collateral damage.

For real? What about that group of people known as Palestinians who are invaders of Israel's Land? Palestine better go to I'ran and live there!!!

hey,una jua wapi jews wametoka?????????????,all of them wametoka northen iraq(it is a fact,then they migrated to palestine),

my second question to you,ardhi ya marekani sahv zamani waliishi nani??????????? mbona hamudai hapo?????(wahindi wekundu,ambao wameuliwa saaaana) nani invaders

my third question to you,do u know that arabs and jews are VERY close related than u think.(but the jews of the current israel are not the jews of the past.about 90% of them are europeans.)now arabs an jews waliishi pamoja,arabs na jews wa ukweli wanafanana skin tone,and many more.but the jews wasahivi they are all europeans.

my final question to u,your only proof kuwa ardhi ya PALESTINE NI YA JEWS NI KUTOKA KWENYE BIBLE YENU,swali,je kila mtu munadhani anaamini bible??????? kama haamini inamaanisha hamna ushahidi?,swali lingine wapi in the bible mumeambiwa muwatoe palestine,kama hamna ushahidi huo basi.

kinacho niuma dunia ya sasa nikujifanya kuwa israel wameonewa na wapewe ardhi yao,unajua kwanza ardhi waliyo kuwa wana imiliki israel zamani ni only 2 percent ya israel ya sasa hv,ilikuwa ni village sio kama inavyo kuzwaa kwenye bible,(kumbuka siisemi bible).kama munataka israel ipati ardhi hiyo kwann amerila harudishi ardhi kwa wahindi wekundu,alafu yeye ndio anasupport saaaaana,eti israel ana haki!!!

Why should the zionists only be allowed to generate nuclear? Everyone has the right to do so for defence purposes!!!

hey,una jua wapi jews wametoka?????????????,all of them wametoka northen iraq(it is a fact,then they migrated to palestine),

my second question to you,ardhi ya marekani sahv zamani waliishi nani??????????? mbona hamudai hapo?????(wahindi wekundu,ambao wameuliwa saaaana) nani invaders

my third question to you,do u know that arabs and jews are VERY close related than u think.(but the jews of the current israel are not the jews of the past.about 90% of them are europeans.)now arabs an jews waliishi pamoja,arabs na jews wa ukweli wanafanana skin tone,and many more.but the jews wasahivi they are all europeans.

my final question to u,your only proof kuwa ardhi ya PALESTINE NI YA JEWS NI KUTOKA KWENYE BIBLE YENU,swali,je kila mtu munadhani anaamini bible??????? kama haamini inamaanisha hamna ushahidi?,swali lingine wapi in the bible mumeambiwa muwatoe palestine,kama hamna ushahidi huo basi.

kinacho niuma dunia ya sasa nikujifanya kuwa israel wameonewa na wapewe ardhi yao,unajua kwanza ardhi waliyo kuwa wana imiliki israel zamani ni only 2 percent ya israel ya sasa hv,ilikuwa ni village sio kama inavyo kuzwaa kwenye bible,(kumbuka siisemi bible).kama munataka israel ipati ardhi hiyo kwann amerila harudishi ardhi kwa wahindi wekundu,alafu yeye ndio anasupport saaaaana,eti israel ana haki!!!

Hivi wewe unajua kuwa mamba na kenge wapo very close related! " even their skin tone" but mamba ni mamba na kenge ni kenge? Au unataka kutuambia kuwa waarabu kuwa close related to jews inawapa credit kujihisi nao ni chosen people? Hiyo statement yako moja kwa moja inaonesha Arabs are inferior to Jews!

Hivi wewe unajua kuwa mamba na kenge wapo very close related! " even their skin tone" but mamba ni mamba na kenge ni kenge? Au unataka kutuambia kuwa waarabu kuwa close related to jews inawapa credit kujihisi nao ni chosen people? Hiyo statement yako moja kwa moja inaonesha Arabs are inferior to Jews!

hahaha kwani unabisha kuwa arabs sio close related na jews???.wapi nimesema wapo inferior??

kumbe wewe ndio wale wanao amini kuwa jews ni taifa la mungu,basi linaweza kufanya chochote bila kuulizwa na kuonywa.nilichotaka kugusa ni kuwa wote wana rights katika ile ardhi.

Yes-and made an unexpected movement... Palestine are occupiers,they are in wrong site at wrong time,so they call evacuation a threat and discrimination,thats unwise

Red: Excuses like these do not hold water, by the way, who decides whether now it's right time and place?
Black: I don't believe you have been brainwashed to the extent of calling dragging Palestines into Israel prisonwarehouse, Annihilation of Phalestine childrens by Israel bombers and others the like as evacuation.

Palestinians are invented people, who are in fact Arabs and are historically part of the Arab people, and they had the chance to go many places.

Remember, there was no Palestine as a state. It was part of the Ottoman Empire.
Red: If you think via that route, I can assure you, there were no United states of America, Tanzania, etc.
Unless and until they stop blowing up themselves, they will feel the pain of Israel. Why is Palestine not a recognized state? I bet you know why!!!!!
Black: ​I know you only recognize a state which is recognized by Israel.

Red: Excuses like these do not hold water, by the way, who decide whether now it right time and place?
Black: I don't believe you have been brainwashed to the extent of calling dragging Palestines into Israel prisonwarehouse, Annihilation of Phalestine childrens by Israel bombers and others the like as evacuation

Just a form of evacuation,Israel must use any means available to remove Palestinians.I assure you Palestinians are in wrong place,the land belongs to Jews/Israel.SATISFIED?

Just a form of evacuation,Israel must use any means available to remove Palestinians.I assure you Palestinians are in wrong place,the land belongs to Jews/Israel.SATISFIED?

please,can u prove it? .i will give u more evidence to prove that palestinians deserve that land more than the jews.

please,can u prove it? .i will give u more evidence to prove that palestinians deserve that land more than the jews.
Take a Bible and read the book of Joshua chapter one-you will know the basis of Jews claims

Kudistan, Sahara magharibi, ni nchi za kiarabu ambazo zimefutwa katika ramani ya dunia kwa kutekwa nyara ardhi zao, daini kwanza ardhi hizo ndio baadaya mje kumuuliza MU-Israel kapataje ardhi pale palestina. Usithubutu kutatua mgogoro wa palestina kwa kutumia chuki za kidini au nadhalia za nyererere za kutaka Umma wa kitanzania uwapende wapalestina na kuwachukia wa Israel.

Israel ni mali ya watoto wa Isaka na siyo Ismail. Wa-Israel ile ni nchi yao na kila mkrisro ladhima aamini hivyo. Yesu alikuwa ni Mu Israel . leo iweje tudanganywe na Chama chshika hatamu kuwa , eti wapalestina wana haki kuliko wa Israel. HIli swala la palestina and Israel, lilipotoshwa sana na enzi za Chama chshika hatamu, kwa sababu ulifanyika mpngo wa kutaka watanzania wawaone majambazi ya kipalestina kuwa yana haki kuliko wa Israel.

kumbukeni kuwa huyu Nyerere alikuwa na tabia moja mbaya sana ya kujifanya kuwa kila akitakacho moyoni mwake kiwe swala la kila mtanzania kukiamini. alitulazimisha kuamini kuwa mpalestina ni bora kuliko Mu Israel na kila mjinga aliamini hiyo. Leo tu[po huru na tunataka kujua kwa nini hakutaka kuwapenda wa Israel?

zambi yake nyerere ya kuwachukia wa Israel, isiwe zambi ya watanganyika wote. Mungu alisema , nitakupenda ambraham na nakupa nchi hii, kila atakaye kupenda na mimi nitampenda na kila atakayemulaani na mimi nitamlaani. Leo iweje tumlaani MU Israel , eti kwa sababu Nyerere alikuwa hataki wa Israel?

Ignorant and ill-informed. Study, do research or go to school before parroting others. Many who write and speak about Iran nuclear energy have an agenda. Many of them are Zionist Jews. To flash a Google search is not in its own an evidence of anyything.
For your enlightment, here are the simple facts:
1- The Parchin complex is a military site, therefore, is outside of IAEA jurisdiction, except after prior agreement
2- Actually Iran gave permission to IAEA to search the Parchin complex, not once, twice, in 2003 and 2005. In both cases the devil liers did not find anything.
3- Iran as a signatory to NPT has the right to enrich uranium, conduct research and use nuclear energy for peaceful purposes
4- All Iranian nuclear sites are inspected by IAEA 24/7 through inspectors and cameras
5-IAEA has not found any evidence that Iran is diverting its nuclear for military purposes. All there is are doubts.
6- Israel has an estimated 400 nuclear bombs, threatens to use them against Iran, is not a signatory to NPT and will not allow IAEA observers.
If you are not an ignorant or an Israel bigot, which of the two countries will you trust?
Iran using nuclear facilities for peaceful purposes my feet, what about the boastful leader President Aminhajad of annihilating the Israel State!!! Can u still believe the WORDS OF PEACEFUL proposes????
Iran is an evil state believe it or not, UN and the IAEA should be careful least a big disaster may be fall our sister State of Israel and neighbors!!!!!

kumbukeni kuwa huyu Nyerere alikuwa na tabia moja mbaya sana ya kujifanya kuwa kila akitakacho moyoni mwake kiwe swala la kila mtanzania kukiamini. alitulazimisha kuamini kuwa mpalestina ni bora kuliko Mu Israel na kila mjinga aliamini hiyo. Leo tu[po huru na tunataka kujua kwa nini hakutaka kuwapenda wa Israel?

zambi yake nyerere ya kuwachukia wa Israel, isiwe zambi ya watanganyika wote. Mungu alisema , nitakupenda ambraham na nakupa nchi hii, kila atakaye kupenda na mimi nitampenda na kila atakayemulaani na mimi nitamlaani. Leo iweje tumlaani MU Israel , eti kwa sababu Nyerere alikuwa hataki wa Israel?

unachotaka kusema palestina hakuna wakristoo au,maana kama yesu ni kristo na anahaki pale na yeye sio myahudi.(uyahudi ni dini) je kwann wa palestina wasipewe haki?.alafu nani kasema kuwa ile ni haki ya mayahudi,bible imesema.je kila mtu anaamini bible? na kama haamini?

ahaa,kwa yule ambaye haamini bible?? au kila mtu mkristoo??
inabidi aamini na afahamu hio ndo driving force ya hao jews-
ni sawa na kusema kuna watu wanaua in the name of koran-so hata wale wasioamini koran wanatakiwa waamini kipengele hicho na kujua huo ndo utaratibu wao

Back
Top Bottom