Elections 2010 Global prayer initiatives for Tanzania

tzjamani

JF-Expert Member
Oct 9, 2010
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

Grace and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ be yours in abundance.
We responded to God’s call to mobilize his people all over the world to get on our knees and pray for Tanzania’s election scheduled for October 31, 2010.

The main Agenda is to PRAY ! Nothing else! As we pray for Election 2010, we will also be praying for a number of things affecting our nation.

2 Chronicles 7:14 says … “if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land”. As we pray and seek His face, we will do so boldly as Hebrews 4:16 reminds us, “Lets us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need”.

We invite all Tanzanians and friends all over the world to partake in these special dedicated prayers for Tanzania. Please forward this email to anyone you know wherever they are!

Prayer will be conducted through Teleconference on Sunday October 24th starting at 9 pm Eastern Standard Time (8 pm Central Time, 7 pm Mountain Time and 6 pm Pacific Time). Several of Servants of our living God will lead us in prayer over the following

Agenda:
1) PRAY FOR THE BODY OF CHRIST
2) REPETANCE FOR TANZANIA
3) PRAYING FOR TANZANIA CURRENT LEADERSHIP & GOVERNANCE
4) PRAYING FOR ELECTION PROCESS ON OCTOBER 31, 2010.
5) PRAY FOR TANZANIA ECONOMY
6) PRAY FOR TANZANIA MEDICAL & HEALTHY SYSTEMS
7) PRAY FOR TANZANIA EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM
8) PRAY FOR TANZANIA’S NEXT GENERATION
9) PRAY FOR FOREIGNERS LIVING IN TANZANIA
10) PRAY FOR TANZANIANS LIVING ABROAD
11) PRAY AGAINST EVIL SPIRIT (Corruption, prostitution, religious, witchcraft, generational curses, theft, embezzlements, lies, laziness, immorality, poverty, low self esteem, all diseases, unusual deaths, etc.)

For more information, you can visit www.mightoutreach.org/tanzania.htm

Amen we are praying and Hope God will answer our prayers,.

OH Lord bless our Tanzania.

Amen

Amen we are praying and Hope God will answer our prayers,.

OH Lord bless our Tanzania.

Amen

Ninyi kweli wehu...yaani mnashindwa kung'amua nia haswa ya mtu kama huyu anayelet masuala haya katika eneo la uchaguzi na katika muda kama huu? Ni wazi huyu nia yake ni kuongezeka mpasuko wa kijamii kwa faida ya siasa za uchaguzi.....

Ninyi kweli wehu...yaani mnashindwa kung'amua nia haswa ya mtu kama huyu anayelet masuala haya katika eneo la uchaguzi na katika muda kama huu? Ni wazi huyu nia yake ni kuongezeka mpasuko wa kijamii kwa faida ya siasa za uchaguzi.....

Mkuu vipi mbona unapigwa na mshangao.....mtu kashusha thread inayohimiza watu waombee uchaguzi wewe unakasirika!!!! Labda nikupe angalizo tu kwamba sala ya kuombea uchaguzi si lazima iwe ya kikristo...hata ya kiislam poa tu mtu wangu.....kikubwa ni kuombea uchaguzi uwe fair and peaceful!!!!!

Weka thread yako hapa ya sala ya kuombea uchaguzi ujao(hata iwe ya kiislam au vinginevyo).... bora iwe na genuine objective.... Mkuu tutakuunga mkono kwa hali na mali

Ni hayo tu mkuu

Weka prayer hapa hata kwa kiarabu (which most of people will likely not understand)
Viva Tanzania bila ufisadi
Amen

Amen. Hopefully we will pray for the votes of Dr Slaa not to be stolen by the ruling part agenties on the election day.

No weapon formed against me shall prosper. (Isaiah 54:17).

Say Amen. So that no weapon formed against Dr Slaa and TZ shall prosper.

Asante Mungu kwa kuendelea kulinda Dr Slaa na waTZ na tunashukuru kwa kuendelea kufichua mbinu chafu kueleze uchaguzi.

Amen In Jesus Name>
Let these PRAERS continue today and on for these final election day!! For what I heard JK talking in his interview I think we need more earnesily prayers.:yield::yield::yield::yield::yield::yield::yield::yield:

Thank you so much. We will pray and believe that we have received whatsoever we have asked. We are praying to God who listens and answers. We will go to him by faith and humility.
Be blessed.

Back
Top Bottom