GENUINE QUESTION. WHAT SHOULD AFRICA DO SO AS TO ATTAIN ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT?

FATHER OF REALITY

Nov 3, 2014
I SEE DARKNESS AHEAD IN OUR ON-GOING STEPS, EFFORTS AND TRENDS. African scholars, it is your chance now, to ponder and come up with realistic and not merely copied strategies, means, theories and principles fitting African contemporary context.

Most Of The Challenging Face Africa it's all about constitution,our const based and copied from European views.

We can't attain development through our poor policy and instructions if we want to go we should decide to change our constitution.

I will back to explain well why constitution.

1.Tufanye kazi kwa bidii.
2.Tuwasikilize sana watalam kuliko wanasiasa.
3.Tuwekeze haswa kwenye elimu.
4.Tuwe wazalendo kwenye nchi yetu, kweli kutoka moyoni, hii itatusaidia sana kuondoa rushwa na ufisadi .
5.Tusiwachekee na kuwalinda watumishi na wanasiasa mafisadi na wala rushwa.

Kindly try to ask professor Lumumba of Kenya . In many international conferences he spoke a lot about that .

I SEE DARKNESS AHEAD IN OUR ON-GOING STEPS, EFFORTS AND TRENDS. African scholars, it is your chance now, to ponder and come up with realistic and not merely copied strategies, means, theories and principles fitting African contemporary context.
Education and strict adherence to the rule of law.lack of education and corruption are the two main setbacks.

We are in the thick and horrible dark zone,

It doesn't make any sense to see Darkness ahead while you are in the thick darkness.

Being in the thick darkness, that was someone's stand, after all, what can I see ahead of me even if I'm in darkness? Well back to the point what should we do even if we are in total darkness? Scholars feed us, feed the sons and daughters of Africa.

Most Of The Challenging Face Africa it's all about constitution,our const based and copied from European views.

We can't attain development through our poor policy and instructions if we want to go we should decide to change our constitution.

THANKS, You are welcome.
1.Tufanye kazi kwa bidii.
2.Tuwasikilize sana watalam kuliko wanasiasa.
3.Tuwekeze haswa kwenye elimu.
4.Tuwe wazalendo kwenye nchi yetu, kweli kutoka moyoni, hii itatusaidia sana kuondoa rushwa na ufisadi .
5.Tusiwachekee na kuwalinda watumishi na wanasiasa mafisadi na wala rushwa.
Is that all?

Kila kitu kinaanza na mabadiliko na mabadiliko yanaanza na wewe binafsi.

You can't change the world before you change yourself or be the change you want to see in the world.

We are in the thick and horrible dark zone,

It doesn't make any sense to see Darkness ahead while you are in the thick darkness.

Hey, I liked your comment simply because you're sarcastic. Period! If I got the question right, it's about what should Africa do to attain economic development. As matter of fact, the thick darkness ahead you're talking is simply an indicator of many other things like illiteracy, poverty and irresponsibility. Africa is in demise mode and there's nothing we can do about it. Corruption, dictatorship, murder and abuse of power is chanted and celebrated on daily basis. As Mwananchi, what should be done? that's was the question. Thus, it's my opinion that, we must attain mind liberation and restore our values as an African. As I said before and i say it once again, we have two enemies in Africa, One being external world and the other lives within our self. The African Mind is what pose an obstacle to have development. Think about your government, think about your neighbours who probably voted for the defacto regime..! Africa has no hero. we're done and the old days of Dark continent is back

Man makes constitution and neither constitution do. Economic development is the reflection of human development through civilization and accountability. Economic development is an outcomes of hardworking and community involvement on matters that affects their lives. Think this way, Constitution is simply statutes and you can live without it, but no life without basic needs.

Kila kitu kinaanza na mabadiliko na mabadiliko yanaanza na wewe binafsi.

You can't change the world before you change yourself or be the change you want to see in the world.
No. In Africa, we lack supportive systems that should promote development. How can you change while you can't even sale your own harvest in market that provides conducive price? Africa is fucked up. period.

Haya Ndugu. Kizungu siyo chetu ila tumejifunza na bado tunajifunza zaidi. btw, nini mchango wako kuhusu the topic as it's provided above?
Ukitafsiri yote yaliyoandikwa kwa hicho kizungu utagundua ni pumba tupu. Huo ndio mchango wangu.

Ukitafsiri yote yaliyoandikwa kwa hicho kizungu utagundua ni pumba tupu. Huo ndio mchango wangu.
I got your point. Wakati wazungu wanatuita Afrika kuwa ni bara la giza...nafikiri waliangalia watu kama wewe na waka-conclude. Maskini Tanzania...!

Back
Top Bottom