Generali wa Kenya akimbia uwanja wa vita Goma, DRC

Jidu La Mabambasi

JF-Expert Member
Oct 20, 2014
Ni jambo a kuchekesha na kusikitisha.

General Jeff Mungai Nyagah wa KDF(Kenya Defence Forces) ameukimbia uwanja wa vita huko Goma, DRC.
Sababu zilizotolewa ni kudharauliwa na maisha yake kuwa hatarini.

Gen Nyagah alkuwa kamanda wa EACRF East African Community Regional Force iliyotakiwa kupambana na M23 ya Rwanda.

Malalamiko ya huyu Geberal ni nyumba yake huko Goma kubugudhiwa na drones na kufuatwa fuatwa na watuwasiojulikana!(surveillance)

MY TAKE
Sasa hapa Kenya imetuletea kizazi cha maGeneral wa kupiga salute na gwaride.
Military missions si lelemama kama kwenda kazini na ma V8.
Vita hata vidogo namna gani, siyo picnic.
KDF inabidi wajifunze kutoka JWTZ, na jinsi kwa weledi mkubwa General Mwakibolwa alivyoisambaratisha M23.

===========

• He cites a well-coordinated and financed negative media campaign targeting his personality.
  • Maj Gen Nyagah further views the suspension of EACRF’s Facebook account as sabotage to the force’s efforts.
  • He also cites failure by Kinshasa to cater for the Force Headquarters’ administrative costs.
The commander of the East African Community Regional Force (EACRF) Major General Jeff Nyagah has quit, citing safety concerns after unknown people threatened him.

The battle-hardened officer said is reporting back to Nairobi for further consultations on the ongoing processes and the force's mandate that has since expired.

In a memo to the EAC Secretary-General dated April 27, the battle-hardened officer said he has opted to exit Goma due to an aggravated threat to his safety and a systematic plan to frustrate efforts of the EACRF.

“Honourable secretary as you are aware, there was an attempt to intimidate my security at my former residence by deploying foreign military contractors (mercenaries) who placed monitoring devices, flew drones and conducted physical surveillance of my residence in early January 2023 forcing me to relocate,” the memo by Maj Gen Nyagah reads.

Negative media campaign​

He also cites a well-coordinated and financed negative media campaign targeting his personality and cites EACRF’s alleged complacency in handling the M23 armed group.

“This is further enhanced by the current push by DRC to have the force commander rotated every three months which was not envisaged in the current mandate,” the memo adds.

Maj Gen Nyagah further views the suspension of EACRF’s Facebook account and failure by Kinshasa to cater for the Force Headquarters’ administrative costs, including electricity and civilian staff salaries and staff officers’ accommodation, as sabotage to the force’s efforts.

“I have come to the conclusion that my security as the force commander is not guaranteed within the operation area. Further, the ongoing frustration has rendered my mission untenable hence the precautionary decision to exit the mission area,” he adds.

And in new postings and appointments of officers of the Kenya Defence Forces, Maj Gen Nyagah has been appointed the General Officer, Western Command.

This was revealed in an announcement on Friday by Kenyan President William Ruto, who has promoted Lt-Gen Francis Omondi Ogolla to a General and appointed him the Chief of Defence Forces, succeeding General Robert Kibochi, whose term of service has ended.

The Eastafrican

Pathetic! Hii mission ni total failure! Hakuna chenye kinafanyika hapo Congo!

Kama Mkuu wa operation analalamika ulinzi hafifu, kwamba kuna maadui wananyemelea makazi yake, drones zinaflai kwenye makazi yake, inafika mahali hata adui anainstall devices around makazi yake ni childishness!

Kama mkuu tu anashindwa kuhakikisha ulinzi wake vp kuhusu operation nzima? Wanatuma ujumbe gani kuhusu vikosi na operation anayoiongoza? Shame!

Congo ikipewa moto isianze kulialia.

Attachments

• IMG_20230503_060710.jpg
    IMG_20230503_060710.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 8
Ni jambo a kuchekesha na kusikitisha.

General Jeff Mungai Nyagah wa KDF(Kenya Defence Forces) ameukimbia uwanja wa vita huko Goma, DRC.
Sababu zilizotolewa ni kudharauliwa na maisha yake kuwa hatarini.

Gen Nyagah alkuwa kamanda wa EACRF East African Community Regional Force iliyotakiwa kupambana na M23 ya Rwanda.

Malalamiko ya huyu Geberal ni nyumba yake huko Goma kubugudhiwa na drones na kufuatwa fuatwa na watuwasiojulikana!(surveillance)

MY TAKE
Sasa hapa Kenya imetuletea kizazi cha maGeneral wa kupiga salute na gwaride.
Military missions si lelemama kama kwenda kazini na ma V8.
Vita hata vidogo namna gani, siyo picnic.
KDF inabidi wajifunze kutoka JWTZ, na jinsi kwa weledi mkubwa General Mwakibolwa alivyoisambaratisha M23.

===========

• He cites a well-coordinated and financed negative media campaign targeting his personality.
  • Maj Gen Nyagah further views the suspension of EACRF’s Facebook account as sabotage to the force’s efforts.
  • He also cites failure by Kinshasa to cater for the Force Headquarters’ administrative costs.
The commander of the East African Community Regional Force (EACRF) Major General Jeff Nyagah has quit, citing safety concerns after unknown people threatened him.

The battle-hardened officer said is reporting back to Nairobi for further consultations on the ongoing processes and the force's mandate that has since expired.

In a memo to the EAC Secretary-General dated April 27, the battle-hardened officer said he has opted to exit Goma due to an aggravated threat to his safety and a systematic plan to frustrate efforts of the EACRF.

“Honourable secretary as you are aware, there was an attempt to intimidate my security at my former residence by deploying foreign military contractors (mercenaries) who placed monitoring devices, flew drones and conducted physical surveillance of my residence in early January 2023 forcing me to relocate,” the memo by Maj Gen Nyagah reads.

Negative media campaign​

He also cites a well-coordinated and financed negative media campaign targeting his personality and cites EACRF’s alleged complacency in handling the M23 armed group.

“This is further enhanced by the current push by DRC to have the force commander rotated every three months which was not envisaged in the current mandate,” the memo adds.

Maj Gen Nyagah further views the suspension of EACRF’s Facebook account and failure by Kinshasa to cater for the Force Headquarters’ administrative costs, including electricity and civilian staff salaries and staff officers’ accommodation, as sabotage to the force’s efforts.

“I have come to the conclusion that my security as the force commander is not guaranteed within the operation area. Further, the ongoing frustration has rendered my mission untenable hence the precautionary decision to exit the mission area,” he adds.

And in new postings and appointments of officers of the Kenya Defence Forces, Maj Gen Nyagah has been appointed the General Officer, Western Command.

This was revealed in an announcement on Friday by Kenyan President William Ruto, who has promoted Lt-Gen Francis Omondi Ogolla to a General and appointed him the Chief of Defence Forces, succeeding General Robert Kibochi, whose term of service has ended.

The Eastafrican
Ulicho andika kwa kiswahili na kile cha sir douglas home havina mlingano

Ungepost hicho cha huyo jamaa, tungeelimika.
Lakini mimi nimesoma East African Newspaper.
Kimsingi jeshi la Kenya limetutia aibu kwa General wake kuulaza kutoka uwanja wa vita.
Sijawahi sikia Generali anakimbia vita huyo mkenya ni wa kwanza analalamika kuwindwa kwani vitani haelewi kuwa kuna kuwinda na kuwindwa

Hao Askari wake wadogo anafikiri hawawindwi wanawinda tu M23?

Huo ugenerali wa kupewa pewa tu ona matokeo ya aibu sasa

Rais Ruto ni mkalenjini. Kabila la wakalenjini ni WAHIMA. Basi KDF imeenda Masisi kupiga selfie. Dawa ya M23 ni TPDF na jeshi la ZIMBABWE ANGOLA na SOUTH AFRICA tu. Hayo majeshi yakijipack kwenda EASTERN CONGO vikundi vyote vya M23 na kale kajamaa wote watarudi nyumba kabla operation haijaanza

Hiv jk c apeleke hata kilos kidogo
Tu ili awafunze hawa wakenya kaz jaman

Back
Top Bottom