Gadhafi: Bin Laden behind Libya uprising

Gadhafi you can do and say whatever you want,but the most important thing to remember is that,days of your regime are numbered!please prepare yourself to go hell!Now you have realised that Bin laden is dangerous,it is too late!!

Ghadafi alipata kuunga mkono magaidi kama carlos,blackseptember,RED ARMY FANCTION,Peoples front for liberation of palestina ya george habash na IRISH REPUBLICAN ARMY hajawahi kumsapoti bin laden.

Huyu jamaa anatapatapa manake juzi tu alisema kina israel na wamarekani wameiingiza libya kwenye fujo leo anasema al qaeda? Kazi anayo, his days are numbered!

I can smell something smelling here,
however very few people can understand what is going on now..yes it can be thought not yet proved
Haya ni mandalizi ya Barak Obama na Osama Bin ladin, watangusha nci zote za kiarabu zinazo wakera Al-qaida na zitachukuliwa kwa kutumia jina la Kiislamu ili Al-qaida wamchape mmarekani na Israel .

Barak Osama, oops i mean Barak Obama ni Al_Qaida in spirit yuko pale kuidondosha USA.

Being a Christian the upheaval in the Middle East is interesting. Personally the Muslim religion of Ishmael is out to destroy the Jewish religion of Isaac. In the end most other nations in Europe will join the Muslims countries to attempt to destroy Israel. They will force Russia to join. America will play a minor role and thats why you see the decline of America. It will continue to decline lead by the decline of the value of the currency and possible bankruptcy forcing the change of the currency, the unions breaking the government monetarily through a monopoly, and the sanctioning of immoral behaviour by the citizens of the country. Once the Muslim countries have nuclear weapons they will be shipped to all Muslim countries. Israel has now admitted they have nuclear weapons hoping to thwart the advances of the Muslim countries once they have them. This won't work because the Muslims will sacrifice themselves to destroy Israel. At the moment just before complete destruction of the Middle East Christ will come back to the Mount of Olives and destroy all enemies of his in one day......thats the war called Armageddon.
Their will be peace for 1,000 years then Satan and his demons will be loosed for a little season, then God will cast them into the lake of fire.
You can imagine how the people living when Christ walked the earth, how fortunate they were to be alive then. This to me is no different. It is an amazing time filled with anxiety but also the joy of knowing that the time is coming soon when Christ returns.
I am so glad to be alive at this time in the history of the world and you should too if you are Christian. If you're not you are most likely blind to any of this and it makes no sense to you.

It will continue to decline lead by the decline of the value of the currency and possible bankruptcy forcing the change of the currency, the unions breaking the government monetarily through a monopoly, and the sanctioning of immoral behaviour by the citizens of the country. .

Wishful thinking

Israel has now admitted they have nuclear weapons hoping to thwart the advances of the Muslim countries once they have them. This won't work because the Muslims will sacrifice themselves to destroy Israel. .

Israel is sorounded by those Muham-madic countries, to date, they can't do a thing.

. At the moment just before complete destruction of the Middle East Christ will come back to the Mount of Olives and destroy all enemies of his in one day......thats the war called Armageddon.

O k

Their will be peace for 1,000 years then Satan and his demons will be loosed for a little season, then God will cast them into the lake of fire.
Ok

Where will be the anti Christ and the False Witness?

You can imagine how the people living when Christ walked the earth, how fortunate they were to be alive then. This to me is no different. It is an amazing time filled with anxiety but also the joy of knowing that the time is coming soon when Christ returns.
I am so glad to be alive at this time in the history of the world and you should too if you are Christian. If you're not you are most likely blind to any of this and it makes no sense to you.

Thanks and very educative

souls_die_go_to_hell.gif

Back
Top Bottom