FORBES: 20 most dangerous place to live

Wazungu bwana eti USA ni 16 pamoja na fujo zote
Screenshot_2019-09-07-11-37-33~2.jpeg

7. Kenya (58th overall). A Danish expat complains that “that I can’t walk on the street because it’s not safe: I have to drive or be driven everywhere.” A Croatian expat dislikes how “foreigners are often taken advantage of through stealing, scamming, and police stopping you just to take money from you. The roads are awful, traffic is just terrible, and the city is dirty.”

Many congratulations to our neighbour for representing well our continent. Kenya and South Africa have got many similarities, namely
1)Crime
2)Slums
3)Tribalism
4) Small segment of people(whites) to large part own land
5) Few people to own GDP, while majority have nothing

I am sure next report Kenya will be above South Africa on this list.

7. Kenya (58th overall). A Danish expat complains that “that I can’t walk on the street because it’s not safe: I have to drive or be driven everywhere.” A Croatian expat dislikes how “foreigners are often taken advantage of through stealing, scamming, and police stopping you just to take money from you. The roads are awful, traffic is just terrible, and the city is dirty.”
Jamaniiii, why nyang'au

Eti mtanzania anataja wazungu kenya wakati ule uzi ulipofunguliwa mlikimbiana...
Staajabu kwanza ya wahindi na waarabu wa kwenu...jiulize kwnn uchumi wa tanzania unashikiliwa na watu km kumi hv
Many congratulations to our neighbour for representing well our continent. Kenya and South Africa have got many similarities, namely
1)Crime
2)Slums
3)Tribalism

Ni watanzania kwa sababu wamezaliwa Tanzania na wamekulia Tanzania na wamepatia mitaji yao Tanzania,
Wakati huko kwenu wamekuja ukubwani alafu wanamiliki mashamba makubwa kubwa yenye rutuba nzuri huku wakilima mazao yasiyo faa kwa chakula na kuwaacha wakenya wengi wakiwa hawana kitu
Eti mtanzania anataja wazungu kenya wakati ule uzi ulipofunguliwa mlikimbiana...
Staajabu kwanza ya wahindi na waarabu wa kwenu...jiulize kwnn uchumi wa tanzania unashikiliwa na watu km kumi hv

1)Crime
2)Slums
3)Tribalism

Kenya na SA zilikuwa crown colonies ndio maana wanafanana

2 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom