English learning thread

P

pureman2

P

pureman2

Joined Aug 21, 2019
55 125
If you need to improve your speaking skills, I would recommend you to find a native speaker and try as much as you can to talk about different subjects. In a short period you will drastically improve confidence, pronunciation and vocabulary. English is a wide subject which needs persistent effort.
Definitely bro
Learning a new language needs some conducive learning platform, meaning that language should be Lent from those knew the language well and they have ability to correct your mistakes in real time.

I have been struggling leaning English through people whom in part they don't know the language well as consequence my progress has been too slow.

Recently have made my decision of agreeing to be looked down as idiot but I want to push my limits by utilizing any platform that will allow me to practice English.

I say anything, I write anything, I don't take seriously any mistake made through my conversation. My aim to become more better than was yesterday.

I keep reading books, listening to music and watching TV news in English. Sometimes when I'm walking I keep talk to myself ....all these is to overcome this one of the challenge in my life

Recently I have discovered that I have special ability in making description but the language become my limitation. So I have decided to work on my weakness for my betterment.

I have a dream... one day I will become good English writer. Many will look to my documentary in social media including Jf. I promise you will be shocked with my radical improvement that I would become.

Kindly ...anyone interested to help, take my hand I'm ready to be assisted

It's me pureman

Mwifwa

Mwifwa

JF-Expert Member
Mwifwa

Mwifwa

JF-Expert Member
Joined Apr 3, 2017
33,786 2,000
Habdavi

Habdavi

JF-Expert Member
Habdavi

Habdavi

JF-Expert Member
Joined Mar 5, 2011
460 225
Definitely bro
Learning a new language needs some conducive learning platform, meaning that language should be Lent from those knew the language well and they have ability to correct your mistakes in real time.

I have been struggling leaning English through people whom in part they don't know the language well as consequence my progress has been too slow.

Recently have made my decision of agreeing to be looked down as idiot but I want to push my limits by utilizing any platform that will allow me to practice English.

I say anything, I write anything, I don't take seriously any mistake made through my conversation. My aim to become more better than was yesterday.

I keep reading books, listening to music and watching TV news in English. Sometimes when I'm walking I keep talk to myself ....all these is to overcome this one of the challenge in my life

Recently I have discovered that I have special ability in making description but the language become my limitation. So I have decided to work on my weakness for my betterment.

I have a dream... one day I will become good English writer. Many will look to my documentary in social media including Jf. I promise you will be shocked with my radical improvement that I would become.

Kindly ...anyone interested to help, take my hand I'm ready to be assisted

It's me pureman

I'm impressed, with that positive energy you will be an expert in no time. Tag me once a group is created.

pongwer

pongwer

pongwer

pongwer

Joined Mar 19, 2015
160 195
I am looking forward to seeing your english posts.
kikanuni mimi mwalimu wa lugha ningependa kukuweka sawa hapa, in english we're not required to add two verbs in form of"ing" in same sentence of different events as what you did, instead of saying "I am looking forward to seeing your english posts" you could say 'i am looking forward to SEE( ing-removed) your english.... Note: ktk matumizi ya sentensi vitenzi havipaswi kufuatana vikiwa na ing mwishoni lazima kitenz cha pili kiwe ktk hali yake ya kawaida, pili ukizungumzia jambo lolote ikiwa verb ya awali kutumika ikiwa ktk nyakati zozote tofauti basi kukitangulia mbele neno TO basi verb unayotaka kuiweka kwa mbele pia lazima iwe ktk hali yake ya kawaida. Otherwise ktk case za conjuctions like Prefer.....to......ig : i prefer watching a game to playing e.t.c 🤣🤣 KUFUNDISHA KIINGEREZA KTK MAANDISHI KAZI NA INALETA NJAA

Forum statistics

Threads 1,334,522
Members 512,012
Posts 32,479,022