England: Kimenuka, baada ya kuwekwa benchi, Jadon Sancho amjia juu kocha wake hadharani

JanguKamaJangu

JF-Expert Member
Feb 7, 2022
Winga Jadon Sancho amedai sio kweli kuwa amekuwa hapati nafasi ya kucheza kwenye kikosi cha Manchester United kwa sababu hajaonesha kiwango kizuri kama kocha wake, Erik ten Hag alivyodai bali hivyo ni visingizio dhidi yake.

Kabla ya kupoteza kwa magoli 3-1 dhidi ya Arsenal, Ten Hag alisema Sancho hajaonesha kiwango kizuri mazoezini ndio maana hakuwepo katika mipango yake.

Baada ya mchezo huo Sancho akasema "Nimeonesha bidii mazoezini wiki hii, naamini kuna sababu nyingine ambazo siwezi kuzizungumza, nimekuwa mbuzi wa kafara kwa muda mrefu, sio haki."

Kwa kauli hiyo ni wazi Sancho (23) aliyesajiliwa Mwaka kutoka Borussia Dortmund ni wazi mambo si shwari kati yake na benchi la ufundi la United.

######

Fuming Sancho claims he’s been made ‘a scapegoat’ and hits back at Ten Hag after Man Utd ace was dropped for Arsenal tie

JADON SANCHO found himself in a war of words with Manchester United boss Erik ten Hag after being dropped against Arsenal.

The winger was left out of United's travelling squad that lost 3-1 at the Emirates and his manager put it down to "performances in training."

But in response, Sancho posted online: "I will not allow people saying things that is completely untrue, I have conducted myself in training very well this week.

"I believe there are other reasons for this matter that I won't go into, I've been a scapegoat for a long time which isn't fair!

"All I want to do is play football with a smile on my face and contribute to my team.

"I respect all decisions that are made by the coaching staff, I play with fantastic players and grateful to do so which I know every week is a challenge.

"I will continue to fight for this badge no matter what."

Sancho, 23, joined United from Borussia Dortmund in 2021 for £73million after a relentless transfer pursuit.

But he has had mixed success in Manchester with 12 goals in his 82 games.

Sancho is fighting for a place on the wing this season with the likes of Marcus Rashford, Antony and Alejandro Garnacho.

And he has featured in all three of United's opening Premier League matches but all off the bench.

So eyebrows were raised when the England international was not named as a substitute against Arsenal.

But Ten Hag said: “We did not select Jadon because of his performances in training.

“You have to reach a certain level every day at Manchester United and we can make choices in the front line. So for this game he was not selected.”

SunSport columnist Piers Morgan has even offered Sancho the chance to go on his TalkTV show uncensored to speak out further.

Source: The Sun

Dah! Timu za Uingereza na zenyewe ni pasua kichwa tu. Kama mimi ndiyo nimemua kujitoa kabisa kuishabikia Chelsea.

Maana tangu walipoamua kumdhulumu Abrahamovich timu yake kwa kisingizio mfu cha vita ya Urusi na Ukraine, naona majanga yameiandama hii timu mwanzo mwisho.
Ila miaka 20 ya maisha yako umeinjoy balaa maana si kwa kupokezana raha za Chelsea FC ya Abrahamovich ikiwa ya moto na Yanga FC kimafanikio

Sent from my CPH2387 using JamiiForums mobile app