East African Federation (EAF) public Views

Realdeal: Hivi unaweza kuwadadavulia wana jamvi maana halisi ya 'flying toilet' please do the needful.

Your slums are the worst, don't act like you don't know that a staggering 92% of tz population in urban areas live in slums. We don't need to remind you of some of these facts, do we?

Dr Kamala anasema Tz imefungua milango katika afya/madaktari,elimu/walimu wa PHD,na kilimo/wataalamu.
Swali who will be there kuscreen hao watu wakati kabla hatujaanza iyo common mrk wakenya wako kibao bongo
Danganya toto watakuja mpaka mahouse girl wanaojua kiingereza just wait

Inabidi tu sisi wadanganyika tuamke na tuache kudanganywa maana bila hivyo tutaanza migogora ya ardhi sasa hivi maana wengi wanaitupia sana macho ardhi ya tz.

hawezi mtu akasema ana invest kwa miaka 99. ndiyo hiyo hiyo mikataba mibovu kwenye madini na kwingineko huwezi ukaingia mkataba miaka mia wa kuinvest au kwenye madini na kwingineko kabla hata hujaona hata faida ya mwaka mmoja inakuwaje then linapokuwa shuzi kama lile la TRA unashindwa hata kuvunja huo mkataba. Tuwe Macho jamani si wadanganyika tunaoitwa shamba la bibi.

personally, i think that Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania should just leave skepticism and commit to working together because, our region, in this part of Africa is blessed with natural beauty and resources and great minds. Rwanda and Burundi too included. It would even be better if we would at one point run on similar forms and systems of education, government, transportation means and communication etc etc.. this would make us progress even further as a region other than viewing ourselves separated by the country borders and wasting time thinking of how we will do better than the other.
I view the EAF as a great achievement in uniting sub-saharan africa.

Mpogoro, if you are around: Nimetafuta ile thread ya Nomasana au mwingine kama yeye inayosema 'If Tanzanians can't stand the heat, waondoke jikoni' nimeikosa. Niliposema Wakenya walimfunga mwanamuziki George Peter Kinyonga kwa kufanya kazi kule bila kibali kwenye miaka ya 80, sikuwa natetea watanzania kufanya kazi Kenya bila kibali. Point ni kwamba iwapo sisi tuna maelfu ya wakenya wanafanya kazi bila vibali, tunasubiri nini kama si unafiki ambao haulipi, na hasa kwa kuzingatia kuwa wao hawakutoa amnesty kwa hata wachache (kumbuka TZs aren't interested in there).? Na kwa kuzingatia kuwa watanzania wanazihitaji hizo kazi, cha msningi ni kuwavurumisha na kuwafagia . Kuna quota yoyote waliwahi kutoa kwa watanzania kufanya kazi kwenye viwanda vyao, si wanajiita industrial hub ya EA, kwa nini waje kuvizia kinyume na utaratibu. Halafu tusisubiri Serikali, ni kufanya ulinzi shirikishi pia, be as hostile to them Nyaus as nobody's business. Iwapo mtu anasoma na kufaulu degree vitu ambavyo ni abstracts na vigumu, unadhani atashinda kazini where all you need ni common sense/kuwa pro active or whatever. Are we short of jobless degree holders ourselves, kiingereza si kilema, you can do it in a month or two. Lakini wengi pia wanakijua pia, it's no longer an issue. Mimi nakwenda zaidi ya ardhi, kuhusu ardhi, si suala hata la kuongelea, kwa sababu haiwahusu. Suala la ajira pia, ni kwamba haziwahusu, if they have brains, , they can keep them in Nairobbey and Kibera and develop their country they pretend to love when thye are deserting in droves na si vinginevyo. Na kwa mbebabox, mimi natumia lugha kali kwa watukanaji kina Koba (mamluki wa kikenya na kinywarwanda), Smatta Nyang'au, Nomasana aka half wit na Real Dull, na si vinginevyo. Heshima kuheshimiana.

personally, i think that Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania should just leave skepticism and commit to working together because, our region, in this part of Africa is blessed with natural beauty and resources and great minds. Rwanda and Burundi too included. It would even be better if we would at one point run on similar forms and systems of education, government, transportation means and communication etc etc.. this would make us progress even further as a region other than viewing ourselves separated by the country borders and wasting time thinking of how we will do better than the other.
I view the EAF as a great achievement in uniting sub-saharan africa.

Those one in red are only available in Tanzania, and what do the rest of you have.? Too late sister! You better love your countries, because they are the only bargaining chips you have..No short cuts!

personally, i think that Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania should just leave skepticism and commit to working together because, our region, in this part of Africa is blessed with natural beauty and resources and great minds. It would even be better if we would at one point run on similar forms and systems of education, government, transportation means and communication etc etc.. this would make us progress even further as a region other than viewing ourselves separated by the country borders.

I agree with your point RealDeal. However, have you bother to ask yourself why did the first EAC failed?, why there was no such skepticism during the formation of the first EAC despite of all our political differences etc.?.

Here is a lil story...
RealDeal, we used to have a common transportation system (the EA Railways), a common postal services, a common Airline and so much more!. But one rainy morning an intelligent man called NJONJO woke up and set all those into fire!!. Our fathers and mothers who have been working hard in those beautiful institutions end up jobless, they were left to perish in poverty....

Nevertheless, immediately after the collapse of EAC1, TZ looked south and was a founding member of SADC and for your information South Africa was not a member because of the apartheid regime.

We welcome you as our brothers/sisters but we will continue to be skeptic with this EAC until you end all the negative perception towards us that we are lazy, uneducated, stupid, poor and so forth.

I have noticed quite a number of NJONJOs even here in JF!. I believe you are not one of them!!!:cool:

Nomasana ulisema u r everywhere in our country, where is that then?, unless you live like ghosts. Can we kindly know where you are? If anything, and if lucky, mtaambulia makombo, nayo tunaweza kuwanyang'anya!

kwa nini mna mchecheto sana wa kutaka kukimbilia kwa jirani?

we are not just running to our neighbours, no! we are running towards anywhere that opportunities are available. educational, jobs, business opportunities.

one fact about kenyans is that we kenyans are NEVER afraid of venturing out. we take alot of risks some workout some dont. it is our blessing and our curse too but one thing for sure is that kenyans will never stop taking chances.

you will find kenyans anywhere on the planet from botswana to canada from china to norway. from somalia to iraq to afghanistan. if there is an opportunity you will find a kenyan there.

Your slums are the worst, don't act like you don't know that a staggering 92% of tz population in urban areas live in slums. We don't need to remind you of some of these facts, do we?

Kama slums zetu ni worst mbona hurudi kwenu umeng'ang'ania kukaa humo? Au umekimbia flying toilets kila asubuhi?

Swali hili hapa mbona unarukaruka kama panzi.

Realdeal: Hivi unaweza kuwadadavulia wana jamvi maana halisi ya 'flying toilet' please do the needful.

Nomasana ulisema u r everywhere in our country, where is that then?, unless you live like ghosts. Can we kindly know where you are? If anything, and if lucky, mtaambulia makombo, nayo tunaweza kuwanyang'anya!

Why does this guy act like he's on some high horse and he has to kick knowledge to the rest of us? What exactly are your credentials? Have you even been out of your country? Or are you just some random poster acting like his opinion matters? Get a life or breathe some life to your country.
This is the take over and we aint taking hostages, you have no choice but to toe the line.

we are not just running to our neighbours, no! we are running towards anywhere that opportunities are available. educational, jobs, business opportunities.

one fact about kenyans is that we kenyans are NEVER afraid of venturing out. we take alot of risks some workout some dont. it is our blessing and our curse too but one thing for sure is that kenyans will never stop taking chances.

What else can a desperate do? When your Kenya is a failed state, when it's up in flames, hunger and drought, unemployment at 40%, when it's a gikuyu against a luo, a luhya against against a kalenjin,a kurya machage evicting luos in his area, what else can you do better than running for your life? But for how long will you run from yourselves? treachery life, for how long!

Of course am TZ Njonjo this time, no guessing on this. We gave them a chance, and they blew it up! Too late!

Why does this guy act like he's on some high horse and he has to kick knowledge to the rest of us? What exactly are your credentials? Have you even been out of your country? Or are you just some random poster acting like his opinion matters? Get a life or breathe some life to your country.
This is the take over and we aint taking hostages, you have no choice but to toe the line.

Smatta, who is on a high horse now?
Eti 'take over' you can't take over your own land from settlers!!

What else can you better, when the center of Kenya/ Nyang'auland can no longer hold, when things are falling apart?

Kanyabwoya said:
Those one in red are only available in Tanzania, and what do the rest of you have.? Too late sister! You better love your countries, because they are the only bargaining chips you have..No short cuts!

in this part of Africa is blessed with natural beauty and resources and great minds.
I hope u realized that when i said those words i did not mention any specific country, but you've filled it out yourself, I don't refute that. But you should realize that the fact that EAC is there doesn't mean that some nations are fed up of living in their countries, i personally view it as a good way to promote unity among african countries as well as enhancing development in the region as a whole. You should realize that even without the EAC, countries would still progress, and others would not still.

Kama slums zetu ni worst mbona hurudi kwenu umeng'ang'ania kukaa humo? Au umekimbia flying toilets kila asubuhi?

Swali hili hapa mbona unarukaruka kama panzi.

That's silly.

I agree with your point RealDeal. However, have you bother to ask yourself why did the first EAC failed?, why there was no such skepticism during the formation of the first EAC despite of all our political differences etc.?.

Here is a lil story...
RealDeal, we used to have a common transportation system (the EA Railways), a common postal services, a common Airline and so much more!. But one rainy morning an intelligent man called NJONJO woke up and set all those into fire!!. Our fathers and mothers who have been working hard in those beautiful institutions end up jobless, they were left to perish in poverty....

Nevertheless, immediately after the collapse of EAC1, TZ looked south and was a founding member of SADC and for your information South Africa was not a member because of the apartheid regime.

We welcome you as our brothers/sisters but we will continue to be skeptic with this EAC until you end all the negative perception towards us that we are lazy, uneducated, stupid, poor and so forth.

I have noticed quite a number of NJONJOs even here in JF!. I believe you are not one of them!!!:cool:

I agree with that too, and i'm sure this second EAC is bound to repair what was broken and foster much more unity. About Kenyans saying that Tanzanians are lazy, poor and uneducated is just a stereotype, i've personally been with a lot of Tanzanians and it is not the case, i mean it can't apply to the whole of the country.

Boy, I'm telling you again.... in TZ we dont have slums, what we have is unplanned settlements.
Let me educate you a bit, slums have the following attributes.

• high crime rate.
  • Houses are constructed by poor building materials
  • Too much congestion of huts.
  • Home for untouchables like mungiki.
  • High population density.
  • Low land values.
  • Undefined system of holding land (land tenure).

I will give if your brain still not clicking.

Teh, teh, dont make me laugh my brodha.
It is the innovation of it own kind on earth from our northern neighbors. Very creative teh, teh, tih, tih, ......

I think realDull will give a presentation on how the mechanism works

Boy, I'm telling you again.... in TZ we dont have slums, what we have is unplanned settlements.

• high crime rate.
  • Houses are constructed by poor building materials
  • Too much congestion of huts.
  • Home for untouchables like mungiki.
  • High population density.
  • Low land values.
  • Undefined system of holding land (land tenure).

You are dowdy though you don't realize it my friend. You know, you act too arrogant that i have to pull out this report for you to stop being catachrestic for once: I'm sorry i have to do this, but you pushed me into it. Read this and do it carefully:

Homeless International - Tanzania

• high crime rate.
    [*]Houses are constructed by poor building materials
    [*]Too much congestion of huts.
    [*]Home for untouchables like mungiki.
    [*]High population density.
    [*]Low land values.
    [*]Undefined system of holding land (land tenure).

mkuu ELIAKEEM.....mbona hizo ulizoorodhesha kuwa attrbute za slums ziko sana huko UWANJA WA FISI na maeneo mengi tu ya DAR au hujawah kufika hiyo mitaa.....