DW: Rais Magufuli ni dikteta mpya Afrika? Yauliza kama bado kuna mtu ana ushabiki nae

Cocolikoo sipidi yako ya kukesha imepungua mnoo...sijui malipo yamepungua au unaelekea kukata pumzii???

Ha ha haaaaaa
Huku Sydney nilipo.. ni masaaa tu yalivyo kwa mbele ya bongo.. nikirudi itakuwa kama kawa.. umenimisi I guess mpinzano wewe.

Sijawahi kulipwa kuandika humu.. na pia mimi ni muandikaji wa tenda wema uende zako.. nikiamua kutoandika ni uamuzi wangu na ninaandika kwa kuvutiwa na topic.. ila JPM kama kawa.. siwezi kuacha kumshabikia.

Question: "Who is still a big fan of Magufuli"?
Answer: Hypocritical ruling party members; a big chunk of illiterate population especially in rural areas; and a few educated fools!
Are you coming from rural area? Are your parent come from rural area? If that is a case; your the most big fool. If not the other way round

Are you coming from rural area? Are your parent come from rural area? If that is a case; your the most big fool. If not the other way round
Indeed, am from a rural area like most Tanzanian including my parents and lots of your relatives. Trust me, I am adequately educated and so are my parents. I believe that you too, may be very well educated and your parents may also be very educated. However we cannot shan the realities of illiteracy levels in rural areas and how the ruling party uses the situation to her advantage.

I know that there are still many fools in urban and rural areas and you are probably not one of them so I will not call you a fool because that will be stooping too low.

Indeed, am from a rural area like most Tanzanian including my parents and lots of your relatives. Trust me, I am adequately educated and so are my parents. I believe that you too, may be very well educated and your parents may also be very educated. However we cannot shan the realities of illiteracy levels in rural areas and how the ruling party uses the situation to her advantage.

I know that there are still many fools in urban and rural areas and you are probably not one of them so I will not call you a fool because that will be stooping too low.
It is akward for intellectual who suppose to dedicate their time educating and assisting people in rural area; instead calling them fools. It is not fair. Why educated people like you; instead of calling them fools invest your time teching them civil efucation. Politics kills educated youth of this country; by assuming others are fool by their will.

It is akward for intellectual who suppose to dedicate their time educating and assisting people in rural area; instead calling them fools. It is not fair. Why educated people like you; instead of calling them fools invest your time teching them civil efucation. Politics kills educated youth of this country; by assuming others are fool by their will.
I totally agree! It is truly very important to invest in persistent pursuit of their education, especially civic education with the hope of liberating acknowledge and 'appreciate' their ignorance in civic education. Point taken!

Back
Top Bottom