Dumped after paying fees

fired

Apr 4, 2021
My name is Abel from Dar and when I took my wife to marry, she was a nobody. Literally, she was just a village girl who had had not gone to high school but despite her shortcomings, I married her.

I enrolled her in high school and after she was done, I took a loan and even took her to campus where she studied economics. She was all through a very good girl, very respectful and treated me with lots of love. Not even once did I ever regret doing all the sacrifices I had one for her.

“Once I am done with school, I will repay you for all the love and care you have shown me,” she told me.

However, she did not keep her promise since after graduating with a Bachelors in Economics she started being very rude to me. She told me I looked shaggy and did not want to be spotted with me in public. For the first time, she started saying I was not good enough for her.

“You know what, I am done with this marriage by the way. I cannot deal with you since you are too shaggy and broke,” she told me. Thinking it was a joke or something, she packed her clothes and a guy who had a Prado came for her.

I felt so humiliated that I had used all my money in educating that woman and she instead chose to repay me in such a rude way

In kiswahili there is a funny saying that says "mchumba hasomeshwi ".

You did a mistake and very embarrassing one. if you were near me, i would whip you severely till you say "braza inatosha sitorudia tena"

Don't complain, just reap what you sow. pumbav wahed.

Pole Sana kaka! Pole sana!!! Mwambie Mungu! Mlilie Mungu! Hilo ni pepo limemwingia mkeo! Dai haki yako kwa Mungu atakurudishia mke wako! Tubu na omba Mungu akusamehe endapo kuna mlango uliufungua na pepo likapata nafasi ya kuingia na kufanya uharibifu huo!

Inawezekana ulifanya uzinzi, inawezekana hutoi zaka, inawezekana kuna jambo baya ulifanya likafungua mlango wa shetani kuingilia ndoa yako! Tubu na umuombe Mungu aifufue ndoa yako! Mkeo hajui alitendalo! Kuna siku atarudi kwako akilia na kutubu kwako. Muamini Mungu, mtegemee Mungu, muombe Mungu!

Back
Top Bottom