Don't go for six packs, go for six cars!

You know me, sijawahi kukurupuka kwenye hii biashara.

Na huwa siingii mahali ambapo naona ni maji marefu, napima potential yangu before anything.
kaka hyo potential unaipimaje!??,... maana speaking from that note, kiupande wangu nikipima potential yangu ntaishia kua na mwajuma chautundu pale temeke uswahilini ... sema people tuna dare and balls to strive above our potentials.

Probably, Wewe ni kibonge mvivu uliye bahatika kupata ka lousy job few years ago and u've not done anything else sence, zaidi ya kununua kagari ka mkopo.. m just trying to say mazoezi ni muhimu, tengeneza afya yako ili uenjoy pesa zako.
Neno langu sio sheria, ila ukiona inafaa na tuipitishe.

Dear ladies, you are not eating shapes, na ya nini uharibu uzuri wako kwa kujipeleka kwa watu wasio wapambanaji??

My number one responsibility should be making sure that I do my best to give you all that you want. Stop stressing yourself up

"Love yourself first before loving anyone " mmeuskia huo msemo wadada??

Nimeskia mlikuwa na kikao na maazimio yenu ni kwamba eti msichati na mwanamme yoyote ambae hahudumii????

Kumalizia tu ni kwamba "asiyefanya kazi na asile"

A lot of steps are involved:-
  1. Put down clear facts, as what features you are looking for;
  2. Identify the project;
  3. Research the project, get the ABCs, like hobbies, brain, if you get to know what that products like to hear it is a plus;
  4. Do a self analysis, as do you have the necessary resources as per no 3 above, see whether you have strategies that matches the identity you have researched;
  5. If you are okay with no 4, go ahead, otherwise abort the mission and go back to no 2 (identify another one with similar characteristics and features), then repeat the processes.
  6. Once you are clear, do the implementation.
NOTE: Patience is the key to this game, try as hard as you can to read the project's mind and way of thinking. Try to fit in her.

Practice makes perfect.
Umenifanya nicheke na staff wenzangu wananishangaa.

Are you what?? project manager or something??

Any way, hizo ndio njia haswa. Na hiyo abort the mission and go back to number 2 is not an option sometimes

Back
Top Bottom